Red Dot

Discus and support Red Dot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear all, Recently I moved my house and face this issue with my Xbox 360 when I try n put it on the center light turns red, I tried all things like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShekharRam, Oct 6, 2019.

1. ShekharRam
    ShekharRam Guest

Red Dot

Dear all,

Recently I moved my house and face this issue with my Xbox 360 when I try n put it on the center light turns red, I tried all things like removing hard drive, blow-dried the fan and check the power adaptor but nothing works. Please share your experience
    if you have faced the same.

:)

ShekharRam, Oct 6, 2019
  2. ARRRRGMAN Win User

Please Join My Clan K.T.N.D

1. Ak47- Silencer or Red dot

2. ACR- Red dot

3. UMP-45 Red dot

4.Aug or RPD- Red dot and Grip (Bling)

5. Any Sniper Rifle- ACOG or Thermal
  3. Tug Phelps Win User

Light Machine Guns are awesome.

I would like to know why red dot and grip is better than red dot and the kick weapon perk.
  4. EOG Rebel Win User

Xbox 360 Slim freezing on initial start screen

Did your Xbox show a red dot? What did it show when it showed the red dot you're talking about?
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

360 slim

The slim shows a red dot not a red ring.
  6. Itadakimasu19 Win User

April 01 system update issue

I update my Xbox with April 01 update and boom. Red Dot on reboot. April fools? (Though it stays Red Dot up to now)
Thema:

Red Dot

1. Red Dot - Similar Threads - Red Dot

2. Xbox 360 S not working - center dot that shows it is on is red

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S not working - center dot that shows it is on is red: Hi all, I'm fairly new to my xbox and was wondering if anyone has any solutions to fixing whatever is causing the red center light (it isn't a red ring). I went through the troubleshooting with...
  3. xbox 360 E Red Dot

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 E Red Dot: I have a 360 E, and went to turn it on the other day, and with in a few seconds of turning it on, I got the red dot on the power button. and it seems to be some sort of video issue. although...
  4. Xbox 360 green rings and red dot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 green rings and red dot: Red ring stuck looks more like. Red dot where it’s suppose to be green on the xbox360 console wont turn on and won’t show up on tv screen how to fix this thanks b500e762-ce2c-4469-b54a-427d6f768516
  5. Red dots all over screen with brand new Xbox one X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dots all over screen with brand new Xbox one X: i just recently purchased an xbox one x. i have had an xbox one for quite some time now and never had an issue, Just setup the new one x and i get little red dots and sometimes lines all over my...
  6. Red Dot of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dot of Death: I have a Xbox 360 Slim that I kept for years, I actually haven't touched it for years, and it gave me the red dot of death, so far what I found by taking it apart, when I start it up, the CPU fans...
  7. Xbox 360 S I have Red dot when i plug in HDMI cord and error code E82

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S I have Red dot when i plug in HDMI cord and error code E82: when the hdmi I unplugged I have Green lights I also changed cords w/ anew one still same problem? 5e0d1f09-4d70-4535-a917-04e591a8aa0e
  8. Xbox 360 Slim green to red dot on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim green to red dot on console: My Xbox 360 Slim has a green light then it turns to red about 7 seconds after it starts. We have tried removing the hard drive, restarting the motherboard and cleaning it. Is this fixable?...
  9. Red dots show up on monitor connected to my Xbox One X Scorpio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dots show up on monitor connected to my Xbox One X Scorpio: I started up my Xbox one X yesterday on my 4k tv and it wouldn't work. I tried s few different hdmi cables with no luck. Decided to transfer my X to the monitor that my Xbox one S is connected...
  10. Friday 13th The Game - Missing Red Dot Solution

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday 13th The Game - Missing Red Dot Solution: Hi, since the tips in the inet for that issue didn't help me, I found out myself how to fix this. If you miss thje red dot for morphing with Jason try this: - Start an Offline game - Change...