red light 360

Discus and support red light 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi All! My Xbox 360 shows red dot on console when plugged in. It's not the red ring but just a red dot (the centre light). Can anyone help me to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PuneetMathur1, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

1. red light 360

Hi All!

My Xbox 360 shows red dot on console when plugged in. It's not the red ring but just a red dot (the centre light).

Can anyone help me to fix it ? Do you know what's wrong with it? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

:)

PuneetMathur1, Oct 10, 2019 at 10:02 AM
  2. WPAK Win User

estaba jugando y me aparecieron las luces rojas

3. Kiesey Win User

2 Red Rings problem

4. SiLeNt Ph0eNiX Win User

Issue with Fable One XBLA

5. Kiesey Win User

Question on slim fan and overheating

6. Delta4 SJ Win User
Thema:

red light 360

1. red light 360 - Similar Threads - red light 360

2. xbox 360 3 Flashing red lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 3 Flashing red lights: So after a few months I decided to pull out my xbox 360 and play it again. However when i plugged it in and turned it on the instantly flashed 3 red lights! Iv already checked all connections,...
  3. My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on: My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on. I've tried two different power cords. Is there anything I can do or is it just done? e729edd1-abc6-4479-87d3-2abb91e7b1e1
  4. Xbox 360 E red light black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E red light black screen.: So i have a xbox 360 E console and 2 days ago my brother opened the console to clean the dust away but kinda made a problem appear. Since now all the time when i try to start the console, the...
  5. voyant rouge fixe sur xbox 360 E [fixed red light on xbox 360 E]

in XBoX on Consoles
    voyant rouge fixe sur xbox 360 E [fixed red light on xbox 360 E]: Bonjour, voyant rouge fixe sur ma console Xbox 360 E que vous m'aider svp? [Translation-Hello fixed red light on my Xbox 360 E console that you please help me?]...
  6. Xbox 360 live update resulted in solid red light?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live update resulted in solid red light?: Hello. I tried to update the Live portion on my 360. It would not update, so according to the suggestions on the Microsoft support site, I downloaded the update onto a new Jump drive, inserted the...
  7. red light on the 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    red light on the 360: power button turns red after a few minutes then shut it self off. anybody know what it could be? 40a3982e-6723-42c4-a05d-1f7fc3f742d7
  8. The Red Light In Power Brick 360 Help ! [Video]

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Red Light In Power Brick 360 Help ! [Video]: Hi Everyone I have a probleme on xbox 360 console The Power Brick light still red and the console goes off immediately after clicking on the power button Video : https://youtu.be/LVHivbuGNGI...
  9. HELLO my xbox 360 to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELLO my xbox 360 to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help: HELLO my xbox 360 kinect to a problem of red light remains lit in fixed. Help 12ed00ca-677c-4e6f-bf26-911be56eb996
  10. Xbox 360 S has a red light!!! Please help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 S has a red light!!! Please help!!!: So i searched online, and noone else seems to have this problem! My xbox is a Xbox 360 S, and on the power button, the light is red, and it wont turn on and appear on my tv. I tried unpluging...