Red light inXbox 360

Discus and support Red light inXbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox is not trying to hook up winht a red lightin the center of the button.whats the problem? de5222e6-cea8-4bc9-9d6c-f890d8e1364d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItineraryPeach1, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Red light inXbox 360

My Xbox is not trying to hook up winht a red lightin the center of the button.whats the problem?

:)

ItineraryPeach1, Jun 12, 2014
  2. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Kiesey, Jun 12, 2014
  3. Delta4 SJ
    Delta4 SJ Guest
  4. Red light inXbox 360

Hey there ItineraryPeach1 Red light inXbox 360 :)

Can you confirm what console it is that you have please? Is it the Xbox 360 S or the Xbox 360 E? If so, can you please see the following link and drop down to the section titled
    "Solid red light (Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 E console)".

Xbox 360 : Console

Hopefully that helps you.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Red light inXbox 360

Hey there ItineraryPeach1 :)

Can you confirm what console it is that you have please? Is it the Xbox 360 S or the Xbox 360 E? If so, can you please see the following link and drop down to the section titled
    "Solid red light (Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 E console)".

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/system/console

Hopefully that helps you.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. WPAK Win User

estaba jugando y me aparecieron las luces rojas

7. Kiesey Win User

2 Red Rings problem

8. SiLeNt Ph0eNiX Win User

Issue with Fable One XBLA

9. Kiesey Win User

Question on slim fan and overheating

Thema:

Red light inXbox 360

1. Red light inXbox 360 - Similar Threads - Red light inXbox

2. Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 : red light on power bank when console is turned on: The light on my power bank goes red (from orange) when I turn on my xbox 360 console. Any idea what the cause is and how I fix it? The console button goes green for half a second then turns off....
  3. red light 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    red light 360: Hi All! My Xbox 360 shows red dot on console when plugged in. It's not the red ring but just a red dot (the centre light). Can anyone help me to fix it ? Do you know what's wrong with it? Any...
  4. xbox 360 3 Flashing red lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 3 Flashing red lights: So after a few months I decided to pull out my xbox 360 and play it again. However when i plugged it in and turned it on the instantly flashed 3 red lights! Iv already checked all connections,...
  5. My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on: My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on. I've tried two different power cords. Is there anything I can do or is it just done? e729edd1-abc6-4479-87d3-2abb91e7b1e1
  6. xBox Red Light Erro

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox Red Light Erro: I purchased my xBox 2 years back. Just after the warranty ended, I observed an error in it. The red light comes up in between the game and it is completely stuck after that. Can anyone help with...
  7. Xbox 360 E red light black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E red light black screen.: So i have a xbox 360 E console and 2 days ago my brother opened the console to clean the dust away but kinda made a problem appear. Since now all the time when i try to start the console, the...
  8. voyant rouge fixe sur xbox 360 E [fixed red light on xbox 360 E]

in XBoX on Consoles
    voyant rouge fixe sur xbox 360 E [fixed red light on xbox 360 E]: Bonjour, voyant rouge fixe sur ma console Xbox 360 E que vous m'aider svp? [Translation-Hello fixed red light on my Xbox 360 E console that you please help me?]...
  9. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages: Model No.: Kinect. Kinect sensors and red lights without screen messages e4e6355a-27ea-4c78-8610-bf956ae2ff33
  10. Red power light on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red power light on xbox360: Moved console to a new location. On start up console power lite turns red after 3 seconds. Power adapter lite stays green. Any ideas? 5770d192-06f7-4152-8490-562b64174aa6