Red light inXbox 360

Discus and support Red light inXbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox is not trying to hook up winht a red lightin the center of the button.whats the problem? de5222e6-cea8-4bc9-9d6c-f890d8e1364d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ItineraryPeach1, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Red light inXbox 360

My Xbox is not trying to hook up winht a red lightin the center of the button.whats the problem?

:)

ItineraryPeach1, Jun 12, 2014
  2. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Kiesey, Jun 12, 2014
  3. Delta4 SJ
    Delta4 SJ Guest
  4. Red light inXbox 360

Hey there ItineraryPeach1 Red light inXbox 360 :)

Can you confirm what console it is that you have please? Is it the Xbox 360 S or the Xbox 360 E? If so, can you please see the following link and drop down to the section titled
    "Solid red light (Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 E console)".

Xbox 360 : Console

Hopefully that helps you.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Mark Sherwood, Jun 12, 2014
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

Red light inXbox 360

Hey there ItineraryPeach1 :)

Can you confirm what console it is that you have please? Is it the Xbox 360 S or the Xbox 360 E? If so, can you please see the following link and drop down to the section titled
    "Solid red light (Xbox 360 S or Xbox 360 E console)".

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/system/console

Hopefully that helps you.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  6. WPAK Win User

estaba jugando y me aparecieron las luces rojas

7. Kiesey Win User

2 Red Rings problem

8. SiLeNt Ph0eNiX Win User

Issue with Fable One XBLA

9. Kiesey Win User

Question on slim fan and overheating

Thema:

Red light inXbox 360

1. Red light inXbox 360 - Similar Threads - Red light inXbox

2. Red light spdif

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red light spdif: Good afternoon. I would like to ask for help as people who can help me. the red light from the SPDIF entrance went up. I would like to hang up. Can someone give me a tutorial to turn off the red...
  3. xbox 360 flashing red light

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 flashing red light: I have xbox 360 which is flashing red light and not starting but if I remove hdmi or avi cable then the green light is on means it is not turning red. I tried using new hdmi cable but still not...
  4. Xbox 360 has a red still light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 has a red still light: My xbox 360 wont turn on because it has a red circle it isnt flashing and is really annoying me at this point please can somebody tell me how to fix this xbox error...
  5. xbox360 console power button will always goes to single red light in middle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console power button will always goes to single red light in middle.: I have tried to start up my xbox360. It started up a few times and I had to update my software. When I try to start it now it usually (9 times out of 10) will only show a green light in the center...
  6. luz vermelha no x box[Translation-red light on x box]

in XBoX on Consoles
    luz vermelha no x box[Translation-red light on x box]: ao ligar o meu x box 360 aparece uma luz vermelha no botaõ power e aparece na tela erro de sistema e pede para entrar em contato com o supporte aguardo uma ajuda [Translation-when turning on my x...
  7. XBox 360 S Solid Red Light on power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 S Solid Red Light on power button: When I attempt to turn on my Xbox 360 S, the green light in the middle of the power button almost immediately turns from green to red, and nothing appears on the TV screen. At first, I thought it...
  8. Xbox 360 e console and power supply has a color red light while it is on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 e console and power supply has a color red light while it is on.: Xbox 360 e console and power supply has a color red light while it is on. 9a3903e1-c6ef-4df4-a028-3f946812a5ee
  9. Error E82 code on Xbox 360 with red light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error E82 code on Xbox 360 with red light: I unplugged my son’s xbox 360 from the outlet and when i plugged it back in, it know has a red light and Error code E 82 pops on the screen. What can i do? Thanks for your help....
  10. Xbox 360 leuchtet rot[Translation-Xbox 360 lights up red]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 leuchtet rot[Translation-Xbox 360 lights up red]: Hallo, nach dem Einschalten der Xbox 360 leuchtet die Lampe zuerst grün und nach zirka 10 Sekunden wechselt Sie auf rot. Dabei bleibt es auch. Die Netzteil-leuchte ist auf grün. Ich vermute es...