red light Xbox360

Discus and support red light Xbox360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox green light turned into red light suddenly 6774890f-3772-45a2-8049-7b3de877783a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ahmedjah, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Ahmedjah
    Ahmedjah Guest

red light Xbox360

my xbox green light turned into red light suddenly

:)

Ahmedjah, Mar 24, 2021
  2. romeoteknik Win User

Red power light on xbox360

3. XvSUPERvX Win User

Hello Zilch,

Found this info for the red lights on Xbox 360 issue. If you’re seeing lights flashing red on the power button of your Xbox 360
    console, this solution can help you identify the cause of that warning, based on the number of lights that are flashing. Let us know if it helped.
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

Hi Zilch! I think my first two thoughts would be:

1. Does the new location have plenty of airflow? (If not, try placing it somewhere that the vents are not restricted and have plenty of open space on all sides.)

2. Are you by any chance plugged into a power strip or surge protector? (If so, plug directly into the wall instead. The 360 PSU has a built-in surge protector, and plugging into anything but the wall can lead to red lights and even permanent device over
    time.)

Some additional info that would help us: can you clarify the nature of the red light? Is it the central power icon or the red ring around the outside? If it's the ring, let us know specifically which of the four quadrants are red because that actually determines
    what type of error it is.

Thanks, and let us know!
  5. DeathFromABunny Win User

Moved console to a new location. On start up console power lite turns red after 3 seconds. Power adapter lite stays green. Any ideas?
    Is it blinking red ? Or solid?
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Are you talking about the power light on the actual 360 or the light on the power brick?

If its the light on the power brick that's either bad power from the power strip or outlet, or its bad ventilation. If its the actual 360, that's a classic case of a/the "Red Ring of Death" if I am not mistaken...which I may be.

Go online and see if Xbox still does servicing for the Xbox 360's...if they do that may be your best bet. I'm notoriously bad for not being able to link webpages...however if you get on the support section of Xbox.com and "google" the red light problem you
    should 100% be able to find what you are looking for straight from Microsoft.

A red light on any console normally dictates a power failure or some sort of internal failure,
    do not tamper with the console yourself. That's an important thing to note for warranties and manufacturer's agreements and such and whatnot.
Thema:

red light Xbox360

1. red light Xbox360 - Similar Threads - red light Xbox360

2. My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.: My xbox 360 slime has a solid red light. The fan seems to turn on but doesnt spin. Is there any way to fix it? Its also not showing any picture on my tv. 8bacd4cf-68e7-4306-b4a1-49aa5bd89f47
  3. Red light flashes 10 times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red light flashes 10 times: We have an xbox 360 which hasnt been used for some time, however my son wants to use it, we have gone to set it up and the power button lights up green then flashes red 10 times, does anyone know...
  4. Xbox 360 Red Light Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Red Light Error: Is there any way to get my XBox console running again? It is out of warranty period and whenever I try to turn on the console, red light appears. Anybody could help on this?...
  5. XBox 360 S Red Solid Light on Power Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 S Red Solid Light on Power Button: Hi. Our XBox 360 S does not turn on. Instead of the green solid light after pushing the power button, the green light turns to a solid red light. As it does not turn on apparently, no...
  6. XBOX 360 green light turns red and disc is stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 green light turns red and disc is stuck: My Xbox 360 shows green light and turns red immediately. The disc is also not ejecting. Pls help to solve. 551178c0-5557-44fe-8d94-9c55f467f7e1
  7. 1 single red light went turning on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 single red light went turning on console: When turning on my 360 I get a single red light where controller 3 would light up. This has happened before i just dont remember what we did to fix it. Help? 2267abed-96c0-4ff0-8672-f4dc5fe8b268
  8. xbox360 console power button will always goes to single red light in middle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 console power button will always goes to single red light in middle.: I have tried to start up my xbox360. It started up a few times and I had to update my software. When I try to start it now it usually (9 times out of 10) will only show a green light in the center...
  9. Red power light on xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red power light on xbox360: Moved console to a new location. On start up console power lite turns red after 3 seconds. Power adapter lite stays green. Any ideas? 5770d192-06f7-4152-8490-562b64174aa6
  10. My Xbox360 halo is not working and I got 3 red lights blinking. Any help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 halo is not working and I got 3 red lights blinking. Any help?: When I tried to open a repair service order in Microsoft support I got the message that "no service is available for this product". What should I do? 0c8f99fa-c844-41b6-ace5-d7470c8eb72b