Red Lines On Xbox One S

Discus and support Red Lines On Xbox One S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, So Tonight My Brothers Xbox One S Which We Have Had Since 2019 Started To Display Red Lines On The Display I Have Tried Multiple HDMI Cables And... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZakJohnson, Jul 5, 2022.

1. ZakJohnson
    ZakJohnson Guest

Red Lines On Xbox One S

Ok, So Tonight My Brothers Xbox One S Which We Have Had Since 2019 Started To Display Red Lines On The Display I Have Tried Multiple HDMI Cables And Ports . I'm Worried It Is A GPUY Failure PLZ HELP !!

:)

ZakJohnson, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Red Lines On Xbox One S

Hello, ZakJohnson. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please try physically resetting your display options?

If there's a disc in the console, eject it.

On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console. Unplug all cables from it, wait for 5 minutes and plug again.

Then, press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. Don’t let go until you hear the second beep or see the console start up in low resolution mode (the Xbox startup screen will appear slightly pixelated).

In either case, this will start up your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To change this setting, press the Xbox button to open the guide. Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options, and then select the resolution you want from the Display dropdown.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to to test it on another TV. If it is having the same issue with multiple HDMI cables and ports on a different TV, I would say your console is really faulty and need to be serviced. I'm sorry about this.

Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes.
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Red Line on new Xbox One S

"and then when I tried to see if it was be visible on another TV it wasn't showing the red line"

Re-read what you posted and then think for about five or ten minutes.

I'll give you a hint, the red line shows on your original TV, but doesn't show on another TV...........................................

Another hint, it is probably your original TV.

I mean what more do you want people to say? TV's can and do break, I had a similar issue with one of my old flat screen TV's except it was green lines.
  4. Zen Like Calm Win User

I'm not sure what you want us to say when you've diagnosed the problem yourself.

The red line shows up on one TV and not on another. The problem would seem to be an issue with the television and not the console.

Help with troubleshooting possibly? Maybe some advice from someone who's had a similar issue? I just didn't know where to go with this.
    Here's the thing, you've done all the trouble shooting anyone here could recommend. You've swapped cables and tried the console on a different TV.

So as you've found out the problem is with your TV.

I'm sorry if we are coming across as uncaring but you know what the problem is, it is your TV. The only other suggestion I could make is going to the company who made your TV and seeing if they have a fix.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

I'm not sure what you want us to say when you've diagnosed the problem yourself.

The red line shows up on one TV and not on another. The problem would seem to be an issue with the television and not the console.

Help with troubleshooting possibly? Maybe some advice from someone who's had a similar issue? I just didn't know where to go with this.
    You cant troubleshoot it, its a problem with the TV that from what I remember with my old TV you cant just fix, not unless you don't mind ripping your TV apart, buying expensive parts and re-building it.

Just buy a new TV, much easier and funnily enough cheaper.
  6. Zen Like Calm Win User

Thema:

Red Lines On Xbox One S

1. Red Lines On Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Red Lines

2. Xbox Graphics showing blue/red lines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Graphics showing blue/red lines: Hi Can anyone help me my Xbox One S graphics are showing blue and red lines on the screen. I've checked all the settings and all is ok, anyone had similar problems and if so how did you fix it?...
  3. Monitor showing red horizontal lines and screen stuttering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor showing red horizontal lines and screen stuttering: Please help. Don't really know what going on. Have Xbox One X. My One X has been perfectly fine and normal up until now. Today I went to get on, and noticed stuttering horizontal red lines...
  4. Red missing from xbox display and instead appearing as flickering horizontal lines across...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red missing from xbox display and instead appearing as flickering horizontal lines across...: I have an xbox one s which I purchased in January this year, so it's really not very old. Recently I booted it up and, as in the description, only the blue and green components of the standard RGB...
  5. Please help red lines and sound artifacting, also cyan is the imposter

in XboX Insiders
    Please help red lines and sound artifacting, also cyan is the imposter: [IMG] submitted by /u/kalo23X [link] [comments]
  6. Green lines/ Pixels glitching green/red

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green lines/ Pixels glitching green/red: Does anybody know if these green patches are a Xbox problem? [img] 9db221d5-f390-44e9-899b-fcce01fcd8bb
  7. fortnite red X and red line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite red X and red line: since the last 3 updates I've been getting the red X and packet loss and lines in the connection box on fortnite. xfinty says no issues, called netgear they changed somethings on my router modem...
  8. MGSV Red lines during gameplay and title screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MGSV Red lines during gameplay and title screen.: I was in a FOB and had to leave my house, once i was about to quit, a player joined black screening me, without thinking I immediately dashboarded and quit the game. After this I have only seen...
  9. Red lines and dot's on screen when playing metal gear solid 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red lines and dot's on screen when playing metal gear solid 5: I am getting red lines and dot's on menu screen of mgs 5. It is a digital downloaded game. It's only that one game which is showing that issue I tried rest of my games they all are working fine...
  10. Red Line on new Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Line on new Xbox One S: I bought an xbox one S a month ago (brand new) and now it has a red line going down the screen, please help! I'am very upset. It may be the TV, I've tried a lot to unplug/replug cords, switch...