red ring 12 month payment

Discus and support red ring 12 month payment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my 360 white just died today and i probably wont be able to get a new system anytime soon im completely boned in the cost because i paid for a 12... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Black Crow 55, Mar 19, 2014.

1. red ring 12 month payment

so my 360 white just died today and i probably wont be able to get a new system anytime soon im completely boned in the cost because i paid for a 12 moth sub in november arent i

:)

Black Crow 55, Mar 19, 2014
  2. DentedAphid7
    DentedAphid7 Guest
    Xbox 360 E Red Ring & Other Issues

I brought the new Xbox 360 E after the old Arcade died on me due to red ring. After around 12 month of playing on Xbox 360 E, I updated my Xbox to the newest version that has the activities thing and when ever I do my initial start up, I always get red ring
    when I just about to press start mission on Halo Reach that's how long it triers the red ring. Second time is not happening.

Now is becomes a thing. Sometimes I get red ring on second boot up if I'm unlucky and even get a buzzing noise from the fan when it not hot or anything. The Xbox itself has lot of open space around it for ventilation and is set horizontally to be sure
    all ventilations are not blocked. Any suggestions?

DentedAphid7, Mar 19, 2014
  3. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest
    Xbox One console getting hot

I had one of them coolers for my 360. Got red ring of death like month after.

GRAW2ROBZ, Mar 19, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Yes you are. You cannot suspend your account

x24hrs2livex, Mar 19, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Yes you are. You cannot suspend your account
  6. andykoster Win User

Problem with Console.

Defo better going directly to game I got the new slim 250 gig wen my old elite give the old little e74 error message and I was 11 months into the 12 month warranty was lucky cause my old 60 gig white xbox red ringed just after the 12 months so evened itself
    out really.
  7. skys7 Win User

J.W. how many people still have the original white xbox 360 that works/

I have mine but it sadly red ringed 6 month ago.

It survived for a long time tho :)
  8. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Xbox One console getting hot

I had one of them coolers for my 360. Got red ring of death like month after.
  9. ChucklberryFlyn Win User

Battlefield 3: Freezing/Locking up when playing multiplayer?

Mine was doing this about a month ago.....

Today? I got the red ring of effing death...

Mi consola es dead!!!!
Thema:

1. red ring 12 month payment - Similar Threads - red ring month

2. (X360) Full red ring error: Does it happen too if i plug HDMI?

in XBoX on Consoles
    (X360) Full red ring error: Does it happen too if i plug HDMI?: Or it will just do the same just because the console does not recognize the AV cable? PS: I already know how's the deal since i researched a lot. e0d39182-6198-41ae-9ce3-437fb33cdf19
  3. Xbox 360 green rings and red dot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 green rings and red dot: Red ring stuck looks more like. Red dot where it’s suppose to be green on the xbox360 console wont turn on and won’t show up on tv screen how to fix this thanks b500e762-ce2c-4469-b54a-427d6f768516
  4. Xbox 360 slim red ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim red ring of death: [img] Also there is no display on the tv 19768b19-f2d9-47ea-b34b-2635f3ad9b56
  5. Xbox 360 red ring of death

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 red ring of death: I now have an Xbox one that I now am trying to transfer the 360 info to that system... However, recently I discovered the older system has acquired the red ring of death. Is there a way to...
  6. Red ring of death on xbox slim. Hard drive issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red ring of death on xbox slim. Hard drive issues: Hello my xbox360 external hard drive (250gb) is causing my xbox to have the red ring of death (the centre circle on the power button turns red after 5-8 seconds of turning it on) when I remove the...
  7. Two Red Ring of Death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Red Ring of Death: I decided to play my xbox 360 finally since it's been about 3 months. I turn it on and immediately see two red rings (player 1 and player 3). I do have my xbox 360 horizontal. so if it was...
  8. I need help, red ring

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help, red ring: My Xbox 360 E went red ring without even being turned on. Its a solid red light not blinking or anything but the power supply is green. There is no picture on TV neither does it recognize its...
  9. Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim): Ok, so I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and everyone told me that my xbox won't ever get the red ring of death. Well, I have had it for a couple of years now, and at late November of 2017, my xbox 360 slim...
  10. Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim): Ok, so I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and everyone told me that my xbox won't ever get the red ring of death. Well, I have had it for a couple of years now, and at late November of 2017, my xbox 360 slim...