Redbox Instant app does not remember account login info

Discus and support Redbox Instant app does not remember account login info in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started using the Redbox Instant app and it refuses to keep my Username and Password information stored. It is quite annoying entering info every... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chris Rein, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Chris Rein
    Chris Rein Guest

I started using the Redbox Instant app and it refuses to keep my Username and Password information stored. It is quite annoying entering info every time I want to launch the app to watch something. Please add this to the bug list. Thanks!

:)

Chris Rein, Jan 25, 2014
  2. Gringo
    Gringo Guest
    Guide to Xbox One Apps

Redbox Instant has been having some $.99 movie deals. Can't remember what I watched. If you already have a Redbox account you just login with that and watch.

Nice summary KN1GHTMARE. Any word on apps that may be on the way?

Gringo, Jan 25, 2014
  3. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    Guide to Xbox One Apps

No confirmed news

KN1GHTMARE, Jan 25, 2014
  4. Xtowers Win User

RedBox

Hi guys! To those of you waiting to use the Redbox Instant app on the Xbox 360, you need to subscribe to Redbox Instant at www.redboxinstant.com (don't worry, there is a one month free trial). Once you are subscribed you may get an email with a 25 digit
    code to download the Redbox Instant app. If you don't feel like waiting, you can always contact the Redbox Instant support people and request a code. That is how I got mine.

Hope this helps!
  5. TEXXSHARKK Win User

RedBox

There is now an app on the Xbox for Redbox Instant...I just got my code to download it!
  6. papitosabe Win User

RedBox

i'm on the redbox instant beta, and heard other people are getting the email with the code for the app...but I didn't get one.......wth...
  7. Club-1B2D708E-E229-4 Win User

Xbox account missing from xbox 360

If you remember your login info to the account, redownload it to your console again!
  8. IceStorm III Win User

Important Service Shutdown Notice Regarding Redbox Instant by Verizon

Redbox will continue operating.

Redbox Instant hasn't allowed new customer sign-up for the past three months. The site was being used by criminals to validate stolen credit card numbers. When that was discovered, sign-up was disabled.
Thema:

1. Redbox Instant app does not remember account login info - Similar Threads - Redbox Instant app

2. Xbox Store app keeps crashing instantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store app keeps crashing instantly: Hey there. So, i've had this issue for several weeks now. As soon as i try to open the store app with my account, this one just crashes without even loading for more than a second. I was able...
  3. AOE 2 Definitive Edition - PC Game Pass - Installing almost instantly and still not loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    AOE 2 Definitive Edition - PC Game Pass - Installing almost instantly and still not loading.: This is the only game I am having issues with. I had it installed last weekend on my work PC (the only place I use PC gamepass) and it was working fine and I was having a good time. Come back to...
  4. Problem with signing into console I have my Xbox set up to sign into my console to instant...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with signing into console I have my Xbox set up to sign into my console to instant...: I have started to notice an issue with my console haveing a delay with my Xbox to signing into my console when I’m at the homescreen dashboard. there has been a delay of my console instant signing...
  5. Instant On - external harddrive spinning up every two minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Instant On - external harddrive spinning up every two minutes: My Xbox One X is set to Instant On. Every two mintues the external USB hard drive will spin up and then go off again. Its consistently every two minutes - even when I I have the option ticked to...
  6. External Hard Drive not booting up when used with Instant On standby mode.

in XboX Insiders
    External Hard Drive not booting up when used with Instant On standby mode.: Not sure if this is linked to the Preview Program or not but I thought I'd start here first. Recently my Xbox has not been booting up the external hard drive when I turn it on from standby mode...
  7. xternal Hard Drive not booting up when used on Instant On standby mode.

in XboX Insiders
    xternal Hard Drive not booting up when used on Instant On standby mode.: Not sure if this is linked to the Preview Program or not but I thought I'd start here first. Recently my Xbox has not been booting up the external hard drive when I turn it on from standby mode...
  8. Redbox movies not playing on Blu-ray app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redbox movies not playing on Blu-ray app: Has anyone been having trouble playing Redbox movies off their Xbox one? 4aac06a6-ad14-4b59-bb3d-4f088978793c
  9. Redbox Bluray Won't Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redbox Bluray Won't Play: my xbox one doesn't like to play the redbox movies but plays the movies I purchase just fine, could it be an issue with rental copies? f75fc911-e358-46ee-9193-0d37a85a65bb
  10. Important Service Shutdown Notice Regarding Redbox Instant by Verizon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Important Service Shutdown Notice Regarding Redbox Instant by Verizon: For those of you that might care, either about the service itself or simply the achievements from the app, Redbox is cancelling it's Redbox Instant streaming service at midnight October 7th...