Reddit question I saw and wanted to get answered for them

Discus and support Reddit question I saw and wanted to get answered for them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so the question that was asked on Reddit was why Spelunky 2 optimized for the S/X not playable on a external drive the user also stated that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trickywicky34, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Reddit question I saw and wanted to get answered for them

Okay so the question that was asked on Reddit was why Spelunky 2 optimized for the S/X not playable on a external drive the user also stated that the game was low size and even little quality in the sense of not understanding why it couldn’t be played on external even though MCC can.

I’ve told the user I would find a answer here from an Microsoft employee. I told them it’s most likely the software that made it internal only

:)

Trickywicky34, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Zero Jehuty Win User

GtaV

This might be a better question suited for Rockstar support since your case is HIGHLY strange for what you want to buy. Reddit also might be able to answer this question.
  4. Elohmn Win User

hey efocement iron banner is here i got 10 new reports for you on me

I know, I saw them but I wanted the OP to answer.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

Unmarked Police Cruiser, Police Buffalo Online?

Fine, fine. I'll relax a bit. I just wanted to get the answer to this question is all. If anyone sees these vehicles online, let me know where you saw it and if possible, the gtag of the person driving it.
  6. ZerterosS Win User

Dual Boxing?

Just wanted to add that I've been reading multiple comments on reddit about this where they claim Xbox Support says it's completely fine to do this, and have even helped people set it up. I guess that answers my question lol
Thema:

1. Reddit question I saw and wanted to get answered for them - Similar Threads - Reddit question saw

2. 0x8b0500f xbox error code reddit

in XboX Insiders
    0x8b0500f xbox error code reddit: I have been trying to update my Series S console, I'm on alpha skip ahead and it randomly forced me to update the other night, upon which it failed and rolled back to non alpha, somehow...
  3. Need help linking my Reddit account to my Xbox account.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help linking my Reddit account to my Xbox account.: I am attempting to link my reddit account to my xbox account as I have easily with twitter and discord. I went to go link my reddit account through xbox settings and I typed in my username and...
  4. Help with linking reddit account

in XboX Insiders
    Help with linking reddit account: So today I just got a xbox series s and I currently and having a hard time linking my reddit account to it. I tried everything and it still wouldn't work. submitted by /u/Nightwalker-Yt [link]...
  5. Xbox One is not linking to Reddit account

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One is not linking to Reddit account: When I type in my username and password to try and link my Xbox and Reddit accounts, it tells me I'm using the wrong password. I know I'm using the correct password, and even changed it just to...
  6. I want to link Reddit and Twitch but it loads forever

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link Reddit and Twitch but it loads forever: I put the right password and Reddit says it's wrong. I try using Google and it loads forever. Twitch says my password is right, but it loads forever when I put the code they sent me via email....
  7. Cannot connect Twitch or Reddit to my XBox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot connect Twitch or Reddit to my XBox account: I'm trying to connect my Twitch account and my Reddit acount to my XBox account but every time I try to login with said accounts to allow the connection, it simply hangs on the loading screen...
  8. Xbox-Reddit link error. Unable to merge the two accounts

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox-Reddit link error. Unable to merge the two accounts: When I enter my password right and username right to log in and link the things together, it says they're incorrect. When I try to do it via a Google login, it never stops loading and never...
  9. I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help.

in XboX Insiders
    I can not link my reddit account to my Xbox Live account, please help.: Everytime I go into my Xbox Series S to link my social media accounts, it says my reddit username or password is incorrect. I have tried over 20 times and even changed my password but nothing...
  10. Question about reddit filters in xbox insider thread

in XboX Insiders
    Question about reddit filters in xbox insider thread: Hey i like to follow the "xbox insiders requests" thread daily, but there's a loooong list of suggestions. so i tried to use the filters and i put "new comments first" but it doesn't work at...