Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points)

Discus and support Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've gone and looked but noticed it only shows 1 and 2 months XBOX Gold to Redeem, does this mean its gone for good as the 1 & 2 are pointless for me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Defiant1337, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Defiant1337
    Defiant1337 Guest

I've gone and looked but noticed it only shows 1 and 2 months XBOX Gold to Redeem, does this mean its gone for good as the 1 & 2 are pointless for me and would mean I'd just not bother collecting points now?

PS I did speak to someone on the live chat 'support' about this but got no where as he wasn't listening, all he'd say was

"i'm dealing with 2 customers on the same time"

Which I found a bit shocking for Microsoft 'support'

:)

Defiant1337, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Defiant1337 Win User

Yes only one problem with your theory, XBOX Gold and the new ultimate program are two different things & I have no wish for the 'ultimate program'
  3. Defiant1337 Win User

No I was looking for the 12 month one but only see `1 and 3 months to redeem as stated on my original post
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Redeem 12 month Xbox Live Points

Hey there Azzax! Do you happen to remember when you did this renewal? Also, were you still showing Gold at the time you renewed, or did you go back to Free for a bit? Also, these points would have been emailed to you as a code. Can you please check both
    your WLID and contact (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) email, including all junk, spam, and trash folders? Let us know if they turn up, thanks!
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can try contacting Microsoft Rewards Support, but as McDaddyTree noted, they do remove some of the options every
    now and then, but they are typically readded with a couple of days or so.
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

If you're talking about the MS Rewards program then the 12 month option disappears quite often but usually comes back. I'm not sure of the reason behind it but I generally save my points until the Live is on sale. I also wait for the 12 month usually as
    I like to keep my Live stacked to the 3 year max. Just give it time and the 12 month should come back but we never really know when.
Thema:

1. Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points) - Similar Threads - Redeem month Live

2. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  3. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  4. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  5. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  6. Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes: Hi, I got two 3 month xbox live gold cards this weekend on Amazon. I am attempting to renew them both and get an error each time. I have tried repeatedly over 2 days with no luck on xbox.com and...
  7. Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a 12 month live code without the error: PUR-UnknownInternalFailure...: I get this error both on the Xbox and on my PC. The last code I entered was a 14 day Live trial code, but there doesn't seem to even be any record of that in my Microsoft account....
  8. Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month: Split from this thread. Couldn't redeem the code for 1 month free xbox live gold. An error occurred while completing this operation. Error code as below. Kindly adv. XbosPurchase...
  9. Unable to redeem free 3-months xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem free 3-months xbox live gold: Hi, I'm having problems redeeming my free code for xbox live It says it has already expired which was not true. Code was purchased end of august and after 3 months I tried to redeem free one to...
  10. Redeeming Xbox Live Gold 3 Month membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Xbox Live Gold 3 Month membership: 5 calls from Microsoft Customer Service and all 5 calls they hung up on us. All of them without solving my problem! Every time I went back into the queue to be “called” again, with waiting times...