Redeem a code I already paid for

Discus and support Redeem a code I already paid for in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Fallout 4 GOTY. I used the redeem code 18 months ago. Due to issues with my system I had to uninstall all my games. When I re-downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScratchFU, Aug 22, 2020.

1. ScratchFU
    ScratchFU Guest

I purchased Fallout 4 GOTY. I used the redeem code 18 months ago. Due to issues with my system I had to uninstall all my games.

When I re-downloaded the game I had no add-on content (Nuka world, Far Harbor etc) so I attempted to re-use the 25 digit code. It says "This code has already been redeemed". Yes it was, by me 18 months ago when I purchased the product. My Microsoft account
    shows that I indeed redeemed the code but I cannot download the content I ALREADY PAID FOR!!!

How do I rectify this situation so I can download the content I already purchased?

There seems to be no way I can simply redeem what I already redeemed.

:)

ScratchFU, Aug 22, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Scratch

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

As you have found a favorable solution to this matter, we will now be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

RexxFranklin
    we recommend that you check out the article titled
    Troubleshoot gift card and code issues
    and if this does not work for you, create a new thread and we'll do our best to assist you there.

Thank you for being a part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  3. RexxFranklin Win User

I bought an Xbox gold card tried to put in code it didn’t work want to know why
  4. Smwutches Win User

Highlight the game and press the menu button on your controller, then go to Manage Game. It should show any add-ons you own for the game and anything that is not installed should show as ready to install and you can download them from there.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Refunding a redeem code to remove it from my account

Hello Zorro,

Sorry for the issue with the code. Unfortunately If it gets deactivated the code is dead so the retailer will not be able to re-sell the code. In this instance you will have to stick with the game as it is already redeemed. Anytime you redeem a code for
    something price is always 0.00 as you already paid for the code from the retailer you got it from.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. OllyBongo1 Win User

Accout Lock/Risk Block

you should be able to redeem the codes you purchase as they have already been paid for the system should just recognize and upgrade your account accordingly
Thema:

1. Redeem a code I already paid for - Similar Threads - Redeem code already

2. the code already redeemed :(

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    the code already redeemed :(: hi sir so that when I redeemed the code the browser shows me that the code early redeemed and when I talk to the company that I bought from it the code told me that they Reach you and Notice you...
  3. This code has already been redeemed

in XBoX Accessibility
    This code has already been redeemed: I am recovering a code and the browser said this code has already been redeemed Please any help ca68c0b3-4f6e-4a15-9e28-53ee94a6e3ba
  4. Xbox Giftcard code already redeemed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Giftcard code already redeemed: I just bought an Xbox giftcard and went to redeem the code but it is saying the code has already been redeemed. What can I do? 04a52084-07e7-4b5f-868e-e7c86c79ccce
  5. Bought a controller and it had an already redeemed xbox ultimate game pass code

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a controller and it had an already redeemed xbox ultimate game pass code: Hello, I recently have purchased a controller at BestBuy and It had an already redeemed Xbox ultimate 2 week trial code, we have not used it etc. what is the next step? How do I get another...
  6. game pass code already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass code already redeemed: Hi I just bought a xbox elite 2 controller and in the packaging there was a coupon for a 14 day trial for xbox game pass. When I went to redeem it it told me that the code has already been used. I...
  7. This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem]

in XboX Insiders
    This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem]: Hey peeps! I ran into an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox Rewards thingy today. I wanted to redeem my points for a 12 month XBL Gold subscription but when I try to use my FRESHLY gotten code from MS,...
  8. Can't redeem XBox one MCC code, thinks I already own it because I have it on PC.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem XBox one MCC code, thinks I already own it because I have it on PC.: I bought a code for the XBox One version of The Masterchief collection. I already own it on PC. When I try to redeem the code for the XBox version, it says I already own it, and I should just...
  9. Redeemable Code Says Already Used :- Fallout 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemable Code Says Already Used :- Fallout 3: Hi i recently Purchased a Game Called Fallout 4 from Amazon.in. It had Fallout 3 free with it in form of a redeemable code. When i tried redeeming the code i got a message that the code has...
  10. This code has already been redeemed

in XBoX on Consoles
    This code has already been redeemed: I took a break from Xbox after my game-pass ultimate expired and decided I was gonna use my 1 month Xbox live gold code that came with my Xbox, I went to use the code and it said that it had...