Redeem a code location

Discus and support Redeem a code location in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello XBOX server , I need help . I bought XBOX live gold in December with 1000 Fortnite vbucks I dont know where to find that code can u please help .... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KhaleelAbdulRazak, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Redeem a code location

Hello XBOX server , I need help . I bought XBOX live gold in December with 1000 Fortnite vbucks I dont know where to find that code can u please help . Thank you

:)

KhaleelAbdulRazak, Apr 15, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Redeem a code location

if it was on the xbox store you should have a message with the code.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Redeem a code location

Hello Kahleel!

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. We're here to help! I understand that you participated in a promotion where if you purchased Xbox Live Gold you would receive 1000 V-bucks is that correct?
    As stated in the promotion itself, your
    bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center (in your Xbox Guide) within 2 weeks of the
    purchase date.

Just make sure you have met the Terms and conditions:

Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec.
    After first month, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period,
    subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec. Credit
    card required.
  4. isDeVianT Win User

Redeem a code location

It must be in the messages.
  5. Drizzt9922 Win User

Gears of War 1 & 3 Redemption Codes Won't Work

It gave me that problem when i tried to redeem codes on the xbox; it gave me that error, I switched the location so that it didnt match my current location, it gave me the same error, I switched my location so that it matched my location again, and it still
    gave me the same error. I had more success when i tried redeeming the codes through microsoft.com//redeem, which worked for the two codes that i've redeemed successfully. It gives me a list of numbers and letters, but when I enter these codes into the error
    search system online it tells me that they aren't error codes...
  6. Nugs of Karma Win User

Facebook Offer Prepare for adventure with a FREE Xbox Lara Avatar outfit (Female) – Limited offer

you have to go to redeem the code, if you buy the content its a different menu entirely, if it gave you a code, you should ahve redeemed the code at 'redeem code' located in the guide(far left menu) or inside account settings. Redeeming a code can also be
    done here at xbox.com
Thema:

Redeem a code location

1. Redeem a code location - Similar Threads - Redeem code location

2. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  3. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  4. Unable to redeem code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to redeem code: Got the following error when trying to redeem a code. First, live a little. Spend some money. This Microsoft account balance has hit its max. First, live a little. Spend some money. This...
  5. redeem code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code problem: How do you fix the problem something went wrong on our end try again later might help problem please someone help want to redeem my xbox live code 3eb7ee35-602a-4f9c-b0af-8bd6cdab2ec7
  6. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  7. How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?: I was wondering about how you change your redeem code of gift card email? I tried to enter a code today, and it came up with a email that got deleted years ago. Is there anyway to change it?...
  8. Redeeming 9-Character codes? (Halo Reach)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming 9-Character codes? (Halo Reach): I know that these codes are no longer accepted anymore, but is their anyway someone from Xbox/Microsoft can redeem the content and transfer it my account? I got a special edition of Halo Reach...
  9. Redeem Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Codes: How do I fix not being able to select redeem code? Like I'll select it on my Xbox 1 S and it will act like I never selected it and it will say "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...
  10. Unable to redeem any type of digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem any type of digital code: I've been trying to redeem Xbox gift cards for the past 2 years or so. Every time I try to redeem any type of digital code (Game Pass, Xbox Live, Gift Cards, digital content such as skins, etc.) I...