Redeem a code location

Discus and support Redeem a code location in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello XBOX server , I need help . I bought XBOX live gold in December with 1000 Fortnite vbucks I dont know where to find that code can u please help .... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KhaleelAbdulRazak, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Redeem a code location

Hello XBOX server , I need help . I bought XBOX live gold in December with 1000 Fortnite vbucks I dont know where to find that code can u please help . Thank you

:)

KhaleelAbdulRazak, Apr 15, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Redeem a code location

if it was on the xbox store you should have a message with the code.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Redeem a code location

Hello Kahleel!

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. We're here to help! I understand that you participated in a promotion where if you purchased Xbox Live Gold you would receive 1000 V-bucks is that correct?
    As stated in the promotion itself, your
    bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center (in your Xbox Guide) within 2 weeks of the
    purchase date.

Just make sure you have met the Terms and conditions:

Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec.
    After first month, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period,
    subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec. Credit
    card required.
  4. isDeVianT Win User

Redeem a code location

It must be in the messages.
  5. Drizzt9922 Win User

Gears of War 1 & 3 Redemption Codes Won't Work

It gave me that problem when i tried to redeem codes on the xbox; it gave me that error, I switched the location so that it didnt match my current location, it gave me the same error, I switched my location so that it matched my location again, and it still
    gave me the same error. I had more success when i tried redeeming the codes through microsoft.com//redeem, which worked for the two codes that i've redeemed successfully. It gives me a list of numbers and letters, but when I enter these codes into the error
    search system online it tells me that they aren't error codes...
  6. Nugs of Karma Win User

Facebook Offer Prepare for adventure with a FREE Xbox Lara Avatar outfit (Female) – Limited offer

you have to go to redeem the code, if you buy the content its a different menu entirely, if it gave you a code, you should ahve redeemed the code at 'redeem code' located in the guide(far left menu) or inside account settings. Redeeming a code can also be
    done here at xbox.com
Thema:

Redeem a code location

1. Redeem a code location - Similar Threads - Redeem code location

2. X-Box lice code redeeming issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box lice code redeeming issue: Hi I have just tried to redeem a 12 month xbox live code. The code was accepted and stated that it was a 12 month subscription but nothing shows up on my xbox live account? Any ideas?...
  3. How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app): I've been jumping from support technician to support technician. With things being told "Wait 24-72 hours", "We don't have the codes, we will send it in 24 hours", et cetra. About 3 days ago I've...
  4. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  5. Xbox One Disc Games and redeem codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Disc Games and redeem codes: My son recently purchased the all digital xbox one s. In the short, we bought him disc games for Christmas not realizing it was all digital. Do the discs come with redeemable codes so we can...
  6. I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...: So, my problem is that I don't have an Xbox, so I can't do the "logical" solution. I would love to get my codes in a Email, cause I can't have them yet. Also I can't contact the support since...
  7. xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes: I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today, for 3 months. I'm on PC. I need Spotify, Discord Nitro, and EA codes sent to me via email. When do these codes get sent to me?...
  8. Redeeming Movie Code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming Movie Code: Last year, I got a message from Xbox that the Assassin's Creed movie+bonus features. I redeemed the code, but don't know how to access the movie. Any ideas on how to find it or was there a limited...
  9. Redeemed a code. won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a code. won't download.: Hi I'm hoping someone might be able to help. My friend in the USA sent me (in the uk) a code for a game as a gift. I redeemed it but it's not showing up in my 'ready to install' tab on the xbox...
  10. Xbox Live Gold code says redeemed; no indication code worked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold code says redeemed; no indication code worked: This is long-winded, but please bear with me. Earlier this month, I "purchased" a three-month subscription for XBL Gold using Microsoft Rewards points. The code came via e-mail, just as they...