Redeem a code location

Discus and support Redeem a code location in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello XBOX server , I need help . I bought XBOX live gold in December with 1000 Fortnite vbucks I dont know where to find that code can u please help .... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by KhaleelAbdulRazak, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Redeem a code location

Hello XBOX server , I need help . I bought XBOX live gold in December with 1000 Fortnite vbucks I dont know where to find that code can u please help . Thank you

:)

KhaleelAbdulRazak, Apr 15, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Redeem a code location

if it was on the xbox store you should have a message with the code.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Redeem a code location

Hello Kahleel!

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. We're here to help! I understand that you participated in a promotion where if you purchased Xbox Live Gold you would receive 1000 V-bucks is that correct?
    As stated in the promotion itself, your
    bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center (in your Xbox Guide) within 2 weeks of the
    purchase date.

Just make sure you have met the Terms and conditions:

Valid only for new subscribers or users who canceled their subscription before 10/1/2018. Limit: 1 offer per account; credit card required. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Game Pass markets excluding Quebec.
    After first month, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Game catalog varies over time. Not valid for existing subscribers . After promotional period,
    subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Limit: 1 offer per account. Only valid through link in this offer, in all Xbox Live markets excluding Quebec. Credit
    card required.
  4. isDeVianT Win User

Redeem a code location

It must be in the messages.
  5. Drizzt9922 Win User

Gears of War 1 & 3 Redemption Codes Won't Work

It gave me that problem when i tried to redeem codes on the xbox; it gave me that error, I switched the location so that it didnt match my current location, it gave me the same error, I switched my location so that it matched my location again, and it still
    gave me the same error. I had more success when i tried redeeming the codes through microsoft.com//redeem, which worked for the two codes that i've redeemed successfully. It gives me a list of numbers and letters, but when I enter these codes into the error
    search system online it tells me that they aren't error codes...
  6. Nugs of Karma Win User

Facebook Offer Prepare for adventure with a FREE Xbox Lara Avatar outfit (Female) – Limited offer

you have to go to redeem the code, if you buy the content its a different menu entirely, if it gave you a code, you should ahve redeemed the code at 'redeem code' located in the guide(far left menu) or inside account settings. Redeeming a code can also be
    done here at xbox.com
Thema:

Redeem a code location

1. Redeem a code location - Similar Threads - Redeem code location

2. Redeem code live gold bonus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code live gold bonus: Hi everyone. I have a live gold bonus code to redeem up to 06-30-2019, but I just renewed the live gold for 1 year. My question is if I redeem the bonus code it will overwrite my one year...
  3. **FORGOT WHICH ACCOUNT I REDEEMED CODE ON**

in XBoX Games and Apps
    **FORGOT WHICH ACCOUNT I REDEEMED CODE ON**: Several years ago I redeemed a code to get the Windows 10 Minecraft Edition game, but it has been awhile now and I forgot which account that code was redeemed on. Is it possible if I display the...
  4. i cant redeem a code :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant redeem a code :(: When I redeem the code it tells me that I have to update my billing information and when I finish I give in ready and it does not update or change my code b0772776-95e6-451c-94a0-8f6aaa7cd3ff
  5. I need help with the redeemed xbox game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with the redeemed xbox game code: Hi All, We purchased a new xbox one s ..and it did come with 4 free games bundled. They sales guy from ebgames generated the key and gave it to us included in the receipt. We got home keyed in...
  6. UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install): Hello, First off, thank you all for looking. I just yesterday redeemed a UFC 3 code to my account that I received for preordering the game over 1 year and some months ago. I never used it because...
  7. I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...: Hi everybody! I've got a problem with the RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack DLC on Xbox One. I entered the DLC code on my Xbox when I purchased the game on May 14th. Until now the DLC did not show up, although...
  8. Redeemed code is not appearing on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code is not appearing on my account: I have just recently purchased an XBox One which came with 2 games. I managed to activate and download one of them. However the other game (Apex) is not loading to my account. I have redeemed the...
  9. Redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming a code: Picked up Rage 2 deluxe ed, hard copy. I used the code (inside the game case) to redeem the content. Played through the beginning until i unlocked free roam and have not seen anything related to...
  10. Redeemed code on wrong account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed code on wrong account: i accidentally redeemed my xbox live gold 14 day trial on another account which i dont use. How can i transfer it to another account? 4cdccf53-69a1-428d-ad7c-4954a6af59cd