Redeem a fortnite gift card on Xbox

Discus and support Redeem a fortnite gift card on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, My son got a Fortnite V-bucks gift card for his birthday. The way our Xbox work is that me and kid have accounts on it. Me as an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmadGhobrial, Jan 25, 2021.

1. EmadGhobrial
    EmadGhobrial Guest

Hello all,

My son got a Fortnite V-bucks gift card for his birthday. The way our Xbox work is that me and kid have accounts on it. Me as an administrator and him as kids account.

For fortnite, he just log in to xbox and press on the game to play. I checked and he doesn't have an Epic games account. His account on fortnite (on the xbox) shows the Epic account ID as 32 character with a mix of numbers and letters, no user name or password.

I am really lost on how can I redeem this gift card to him. I don't want to claim it to my Epic account (Yes i have one) as I am not sure that I can transfer it to him. I am also not sure if I should create a new epic account for him as I do not know if
    that will make him lose his current progress and restart from all over again. Any advice please?

:)

EmadGhobrial, Jan 25, 2021
  2. MKDeed Win User

Vbuck gift cards

3. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Vbuck gift cards

Did you buy a Microsoft gift card or actual Vbuck gift card?

if you purchased a vbuck gift card you need to go to this link https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/vbuckscard you need to login to HER account because it supplies
    a code for ONLY a specific account that here vbuck gift card was redeemed on. Please log in to HER account and redeem the code. then you have the option to select which platform. select Xbox and you will be given another code specifically for the Xbox to redeem
    on her account.

Hope this help, Reply if any issues.
  4. Panno92 Win User

Xbox One s all digital edition con Fortnite incluso[Translation-Xbox One s all digital edition with Fortnite even]

Ciao, effettivamente è piuttosto strano... il codice per fortnite inlcudeva dei v-bucks/skin oppure la campagna single player? Considera che il multy di fortnite è gratuito.

In ogni caso puoi provare a contattare il supporto xbox qui: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...es-gifting/troubleshoot-gift-card-code-issues

[Translation-Hello, it's actually pretty weird... was the code for v-bucks/skin or the single player campaign? Consider that the fortnite multy is free.

In any case, you can try contacting xbox support here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/troubleshoot-gift-card-code-issues]
  5. Dondlan Win User

Xbox Gift Card

Are you under parental control restrictions?

Have you redeemed your Gift Card on the store before trying to buy Fortnite's Currency?
  6. victorvera reyes Win User

please it is urgent thank you for your understanding

I redeemed a gift card in the microsoft store on pc and my question is that if I buy turkeys in microsoft pc, they pass me to my xbox or fortnite account thanks for your help
Thema:

1. Redeem a fortnite gift card on Xbox - Similar Threads - Redeem fortnite gift

2. Where Will I have to redeem my fortnite skin bundle code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where Will I have to redeem my fortnite skin bundle code?: So I am planning to buy a Fortnite skin bundle online on microsft.com with my Microsoft rewards points and buying a gift card and buying the bundle with that. So it says when i go to the purchase...
  3. Redeeming Fortnite Vbucks and Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Fortnite Vbucks and Pack: I recently purchased Vbucks and a Pack from the Microsoft store. I didn't receive them and after emailing Epic Games they say that I have no Vbucks to redeem on that account. Am I missing a middle...
  4. redeeming vbucks - never hit kid's fortnite account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming vbucks - never hit kid's fortnite account: My kids redeemed 2 v bucks gift cards, got the codes and inputted them into xbox but it just says the cards have already been redeemed and no v bucks ever came into their account. I went back and...
  5. How do I redeem Fortnite V-Bucks to my son's account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem Fortnite V-Bucks to my son's account?: I purchased vbucks from Msft store. I got an email saying, "Thank you for shopping with us.... Any downloads you bought, except preorders, are available now." How exactly does the redemption...
  6. How redeem vbucks card to sons acct on fortnite which is under adult sons xbox acct

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How redeem vbucks card to sons acct on fortnite which is under adult sons xbox acct: Help me redeem vbucks card to my 9 yr old fortnite account which is under my adult sons xbox acct b1d4d0af-d801-423e-b610-f1fcf967aa09
  7. Fortnite stopped working when tried to redeem a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite stopped working when tried to redeem a code: I purchased the fortnite crew which I was charged twice for through Microsoft I contacted you and epic games and was told to cancel subscription. Which I did. Over Christmas I purchased Fortnite...
  8. How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to redeem a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card purchased online Microsoft Store: I purchased a Fortnite 2,800 v-bucks gift card online and the confirmation of order was sent to email but it does not give me a gift card code. It lists the product (Fortnite 2,800 V-Bucks the...
  9. redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    redeem fortnite xbox gift card eon + 500 bucks on PC: Hello, I want to know how to reddem a fortnite xbox gift card on my PC, I cant find how to make it. I don't have xbox, I am a PC user on Fortnite. I had redeem my gift card code on the microsoft...
  10. Fortnite Gift Redeem ( Cobalt Pack )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Gift Redeem ( Cobalt Pack ): i receved a gift from my friend ( cobalt pack ) , i redeemed it on microsoft but didn't found it on my fortnite account what do i need to do , I use PC Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Https://www.Reddem.Com/fortnite