Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser.

Discus and support Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, Since I've got the Xbox Live Gold service, it's always hard to redeem the free games in the Xbox app for Android and also through the web... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kratosreus, Oct 6, 2019.

1. kratosreus
    kratosreus Guest

Hey guys,

Since I've got the Xbox Live Gold service, it's always hard to redeem the free games in the Xbox app for Android and also through the web browser.

A lot of times the page doesn't recognize I should be able to get the game for free and always ask me X money, even when I try to proceed with the purchase (sometimes it becomes free once I press it).

This has happened on the first period of days when the game is free and not only in latest one (when the hour might affect if the game is free or not). Usually I can do it through the app sooner or later, at least for the Xbox One games.

But for Xbox 360 games, I don't have an option to buy them through the app and in the browser the same described above might happen as well.

Lately it shows up as a free game but once I try to buy it gets stuck in the loading menu/image like below:

Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser. [​IMG]

Usually through the console I don't have a problem but its not uncommon to not be able to redeem them there as well.

Since I have some periods where I am far from home, I may not be there to redeem in the console since it seems the most infallible way (even if not 100%). I've missed some games already due to this and would like to understand why this happens since most
    of these free games sound like false propaganda since I am not even able to redeem them.

Could you please try to address this issues and clarify them?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards.

:)

kratosreus, Oct 6, 2019
  2. annix Win User

3. sandy the hippy Win User

There's a stable version and a beta version of the app for android.

I've never had an issue, using the app is always how I add my gwg

Only issue really these days is that it used to be easier because you'd go to the store page, swipe to the right, and there.you would find the games with gold page. But that's been replaced with game pass page, which is kinda redundant since theres a separate
    app, so now i need.to first know what the games with gold games are, then search for them myself.

But actually redeeming them works no problem
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

I think with the App service is Beta Yet, I Suggest you make report about that insues
  5. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind its best not to use chrome or safari

Edge or firefox for the best results

Your account region and actual region does affect 360 games fyi its best to.match
  6. CJits 57 Win User

Unable to redeem 12month membership

Never mind. Was able to successfully redeem it through the xbox app on my smartphone.
Thema:

1. Redeem a GwG is always a huge headache in Xbox app for smartphone and Browser. - Similar Threads - Redeem GwG always

2. Key code, redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Key code, redeemed: I bought a key code yesterday for fifa and it worked and I was playing for a good 3 hours, today I had been on red dead then thought Id go on fifa, but it didn't work saying I need to buy the game...
  3. Non posso riscattare i codici [Translate] I can't redeem codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Non posso riscattare i codici [Translate] I can't redeem codes: Ho comprato per Gears 5 delle lattine Rockstar li ho riscattati tramite il sito loro e fin lì tutto bene, ma quando quando vado a riscattarlo sul mio account Microsoft non me li fa redimere........
  4. I can't redeem my Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem my Gift Card: Xbox sent me a message, that said "Thank you for being an Xbox fan! Here is a MXN$150 Gift Card as a token of our appreciation:", I inserted my code in xbox.com/redeemcode and in my Xbox One,...
  5. Reset a Redeemable code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reset a Redeemable code: I bought the deluxe edition of Shadow of War and it came with a redeemable code for all four DLCs. I tried to use it and it says that it's wrong. I tried entering it a few more times but it's...
  6. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  7. Haven't received $5 code for redeeming GWG

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received $5 code for redeeming GWG: I received an email on April 1st stating that I would receive a $5 gift card in my inbox(within 10 business days) if I redeemed the GWG by the 6th. I redeemed them on the 4th but have yet to...
  8. Can't redeem GwG

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem GwG: If this is not the correct forum I apologize, I had a hard time telling which it should go in. I assume GwG is considered a special offer. Anyways, I renewed my Gold subscription today, as I got...
  9. Redeeming code for GwG game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming code for GwG game: Hi, I had installed a game from Games with Gold some time ago, but now I got a code for it with a pre-order I made (Deus Ex Human Revolution). Is there a way for me to redeem the code, so the...
  10. Evolve Ultimate GwG not redeeming correctly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Evolve Ultimate GwG not redeeming correctly.: It is NOT redeeming correctly. I had to go through and redeem each item separately on the website because none of it registered as being owned when I redeemed the Ultimate package, including...