Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

Discus and support Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Andre Alexandr, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

Hi, everyone.

Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining months of Live Gold and 1 remaining GamePass, converting them into 3 months of
    Ultimate too (total of 4 months in Ultimate).

Anyway, i got another pre-paid card for one more year of Gold and just wander if i can redeem it now without any issue having yet 3 months lasting of Ultimate (like it beeing canceled in order to put me back in the other, which would leave me with just 12
    months of gold instead of 15 considering i already have gold with this GP subscription and ara wanting to maintain them).

Any help?

:)

Andre Alexandr, Jul 18, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Andre,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find this information in the Xbox Gamepass ultimate FAQ. ill go ahead and quote the part that is relevant to your question :

With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

The conversion rates are currently set to "12 month gold pre paid card = 4 months Game Pass Ultimate. You can find the conversion table at the bottom of this page here Xbox Game
    Pass
    . Just select "With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?"
    to see the rest of the conversion rates.

Hope this helps!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

XBOX GAME PASS

Hi there,

Xbox Game Pass CANNOT be stacked like the Xbox Live Gold subscription can with pre-paid codes. Each account can only have one 12 month Game Pass subscription at a time.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. However, pre-paid cards do not have expiration dates so you are able to apply the second 12 month code after the first 12 month cycle is over.
  4. Eduard0 Bent0 Win User

cant redeem points code!!!

I'm having trouble redeeming Xbox Live Gold 12 months. Returns the code: 801613c9. I've tried with 2 Xbox Live Gold Pre-Paid and did not work, always returns the same error.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Exchange subscription

6. XBF Diego M Win User

CARTE ABONNEMENT XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION VERS XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE (XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION TO XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE)

Hi D.dec,

As already explained by XBF Brad, 36 months is the maximum time for any Xbox subscription on your Microsoft Account. You are getting the error because you state that you currently have 2 years and a few months remaining on your Xbox Live Gold subscription,
    and entering another 12 month code would exceed the 3 year limit that was already stated. There is no way to reduce the 12 month code. You would need to wait until you have 24 months remaining to enter the 12 month code.

Or you could take advantage of the GPU discount and convert the 2 years and few months, plus the 1 month you are getting discounted to GPU. After converting to GPU, a 12 month Xbox Live Gold pre-paid code
    will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

The pre-paid codes for Xbox Live don't expire, so you could redeem the code once your current subscription gets to 24 months, but the GPU discount will likely be over by then.
Thema:

1. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed - Similar Threads - Redeem pre paid

2. XBOX 12 month pre-paid subscripton code already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 12 month pre-paid subscripton code already redeemed: Hi, I can not find a place to contact Microsoft about this other than here. I have purchased a code from a retailer and after a month redeeming this since I can now add it to my account (since I...
  3. Redeem pre paid code error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem pre paid code error: Hey I recently purchased a 3 month pre paid code for live but every time I try to enter it onto either my Xbox or my computer, I get an error code saying it's on their end (Microsofts). I think...
  4. Problems Redeeming Pre-paid XBOX Live Gold Cose

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems Redeeming Pre-paid XBOX Live Gold Cose: I bough an Xbox Live Hold Code off amazon, when I went to redeem it this message came up.. [img] Went to the website it told me to go to and I said I have a pending payment [img] What can I do...
  5. Can't redeem pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold, it only prompts me to change billing region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold, it only prompts me to change billing region?: Hi, I can't seem to be able to redeem my pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold code as my Xbox One X, Microsoft.com, Xbox.com and Windows Store in Windows 10 just tells me that I have to change my...
  6. I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!: So recently I got a 12 Month Pre-Paid Gold code from a friend (the code wasn't scratched off) and I've input all the digits in correctly and tried to redeem the the 12 Month Gold code and it...
  7. Unable to redeem XBOX pre-paid codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem XBOX pre-paid codes: I had pre-purchased GOW-4 and I hence I received codes for GOW 1 through 3 along with GOW Judgement. But I am unable to redeem them. I get the following message during the process: Something went...
  8. Pre-Paid Card pops up I type in the code. It says that an error occurred and to redeem it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre-Paid Card pops up I type in the code. It says that an error occurred and to redeem it ...: It pops up with XBOS-3014 7ec8da5e-0d83-401c-aa43-850c8c57061a. The problem with that error code is that Xbox Support doesn't have it in the list of error codes. I guess it could be something...
  9. Can redeem my pre paid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can redeem my pre paid code: It wont let me redeem my Xbox live 12th month code it keeps saying something went wrong. ce05abbd-4325-4b6d-ae9d-fdf9cb1bccaf
  10. I can not redeem my xbox live code for the pre paid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not redeem my xbox live code for the pre paid card: I'm trying to redeem my code but says that it has problems with xbox live and to try later. After saying that my account is blocked from purchases and that I am not owed anything...