Redeem Age of Empires

Discus and support Redeem Age of Empires in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Purchased Age of Empires, trying to redeem a code, I get this error: Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChrisCollins58, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Redeem Age of Empires

Purchased Age of Empires, trying to redeem a code, I get this error: Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant.

Anyone any thoughts?

:)

ChrisCollins58, Jul 10, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Redeem Age of Empires

where did you buy the code from?
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

Redeem Age of Empires

4. denis97g Win User

Redeem Age of Empires

5. xbox360italy Win User

Cant connect to games for windows live..down for 36 hours..plz help!!

6. R1CH5TER Win User

Halo wars 2 in development?

Age of empires would please me no end, spent many hours playing age of empires 2, love that game
Thema:

Redeem Age of Empires

1. Redeem Age of Empires - Similar Threads - Redeem Age Empires

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code already redeemed: Hi there, my Minecraft Windows 10 that I got for free from the java edition was already redeemed by the time I tried to redeem it myself. I did not redeem it myself and had found out that my...
  3. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  4. How to redeem a code?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to redeem a code?: Hi everyone, I recently purchased xbox live gold 1 month pass digitally. But now i have no idea what to do and where the code is.. is it sent through post? Just wanted to get some answers! Please...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in trial mode after redeeming code from Mojang: I recently just remembered Mojang issued codes to people who had Minecraft before Java Edition came out and I redeemed mine. I am trying to save a world from Xbox One (not xbox one edition, it...
  6. Redeemed Code on Wrong Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed Code on Wrong Account: I recently got back into Minecraft with some friends on Xbox - realized that I was able to use Windows 10 edition, as I'd purchased the Java Edition back in the day. I tried to get it and realized...
  7. Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted a redeemed game and need to reload: Hi, My son recently accidentally deleted a redeemed game on his Xbox One S. I've tried to use the redeem code again but say I can't use it. How can I re-download the game again please?...
  8. Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points): I've gone and looked but noticed it only shows 1 and 2 months XBOX Gold to Redeem, does this mean its gone for good as the 1 & 2 are pointless for me and would mean I'd just not bother collecting...
  9. I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I activated my Eon key on microsoft/redeem but i cant find it on the Xbox: i have activated the key on microsoft/redeem but when i log in on xbox one i cant find it anywhere, can someone help me? 399b9984-0268-42af-b94c-96ed9fef2dc0
  10. MaturityRatingsDenialUserinFamily - Family/age error when redeeming code

in XBoX on Consoles
    MaturityRatingsDenialUserinFamily - Family/age error when redeeming code: [img] Just recently I’ve started to get errors when redeeming codes from the Store (on console, on web, in app), with error code about MaturityRatingsDenialUserinFamily. Seeing as I am the adult...