Redeem Age of Empires

Discus and support Redeem Age of Empires in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Purchased Age of Empires, trying to redeem a code, I get this error: Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ChrisCollins58, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Redeem Age of Empires

Purchased Age of Empires, trying to redeem a code, I get this error: Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant.

Anyone any thoughts?

:)

ChrisCollins58, Jul 10, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Redeem Age of Empires

where did you buy the code from?
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

Redeem Age of Empires

4. denis97g Win User

Redeem Age of Empires

5. xbox360italy Win User

Cant connect to games for windows live..down for 36 hours..plz help!!

6. R1CH5TER Win User

Halo wars 2 in development?

Age of empires would please me no end, spent many hours playing age of empires 2, love that game
Thema:

Redeem Age of Empires

1. Redeem Age of Empires - Similar Threads - Redeem Age Empires

2. Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code: hello, my problem is that I redeemed the code of the rogue spider knight in xbox my account is linked to that of xbox, i redeemed it after all normal when i log in to my ps4 they didn't even give...
  3. Can't redeem a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code: Hello guys, recently I won a Dark Souls 3 code from ling_lingx, a streamer. But when I try to redeem it, pops this message: Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code...
  4. Can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from any BROWSER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from any BROWSER: Hello everyone, i can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from ANY browser for months already (like 4/5 months). I've been waiting patiently hoping in fix but nothing has changed. I've done this for...
  5. Problème avec le "Redeem your code"

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème avec le "Redeem your code": Bonjour. J'ai voulu activer un code Minecraft windows 10 et je suis tombé sur la page ci-dessous. Problème, il est indiqué que mon code sera ajouté une adresse email qui n'existe plus... Et...
  6. Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code: Dear Microsofti have lost my forzahorizon2 redeem code the day i purchase it i cant find it can you plz send me a new one please 5d8f1db7-1f59-4ed3-bec9-5cdccb442d2c
  7. Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins: My son received 2 different Minecraft Minecoins of 1720 each and the website on the back to redeem them, has been unavailable for a few weeks now. His aunt purchased them as a Christmas gift, so I...
  8. How to redeem discord nitro.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem discord nitro.: I got 3 months of discord nitro for buying the xbox game pass, I got a message on xbox with a link to redeem the code, but every time I click on the link or paste it online, it redirects me to...
  9. Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem Age of Empires MS Store Code: Hi, I have bought age of empires the definitve edition on amazon and am unable to redeem the game through the url: https://redeem.microsoft.com/ nor on the game's store page Error message:...
  10. MaturityRatingsDenialUserinFamily - Family/age error when redeeming code

in XBoX on Consoles
    MaturityRatingsDenialUserinFamily - Family/age error when redeeming code: [img] Just recently I’ve started to get errors when redeeming codes from the Store (on console, on web, in app), with error code about MaturityRatingsDenialUserinFamily. Seeing as I am the adult...