Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.)

Discus and support Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've bought Call of Duty Ghosts from a website and the key provided does not work. Can you please help? Thanks, Miguel... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by atsocleugim, Apr 5, 2021.

1. atsocleugim
    atsocleugim Guest

Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.)

Hello,

I've bought Call of Duty Ghosts from a website and the key provided does not work.

Can you please help?

Thanks,

Miguel

:)

atsocleugim, Apr 5, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact support for the site you purchased it from to see if they can provide a working code or a refund.
  4. atsocleugim Win User

Thank you for the answer.

I've contacted them first and they said the code is working fine, so I should contact Microsoft to understand the reason.
  5. MissGeekness Win User

xbox card

6. kazniachtl Win User

code got accepted, but game cannot be downloaded since its not shown in the list

well i just found out, that amazon sold me this code, but i cannot find the product in the store?
Thema:

1. Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.) - Similar Threads - Redeem code cannot

2. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...
  3. I cannot redeem my fifa21 code on a xbox-one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot redeem my fifa21 code on a xbox-one.: I get the answer: This product cannot be found. The code is not working anymore. 13239563-0a01-4c2f-849d-a200b5342adf
  4. cannot redeem gifted xbox pc code

in XBoX on Windows
    cannot redeem gifted xbox pc code: Hi, I've participated in a discord giveaway where I won Xbox PC Gamepass for 3 Months. The owner of the server messaged me the code, and I couldn't redeem it because I live in Lithuania, whereas...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (I cannot transfer to my new gaming computer) Code redeemed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (I cannot transfer to my new gaming computer) Code redeemed...: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (I cannot transfer to my new gaming computer) My code was redeemed on HP Desktop I7 with poor graphics card. I have uninstalled the game on the HP and I would...
  6. I cannot redeem any codes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot redeem any codes.: I cant redeem codes, digital or physical. The code is put in correctly, its not expired, already used, I know my account is registered in USA. It says the code is wrong and to check the directions...
  7. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...: How or where do i find the code c245d0d2-1aee-4a12-bbf8-51f87fdfcac5
  8. Cannot Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code.: Hello, I was gifted a Discord Xbox game pass code by a friend. When redeeming it, it always says that I have to enter a paypal or credit card while i do not have/do not want to. I need help...
  9. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...
  10. I cannot download the content I redeemed with a code (for Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot download the content I redeemed with a code (for Xbox 360): Couple days ago, I wanted to download a content for my Xbox 360 (it was Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection Plus Addon for Season 2) and I could came to the download part. But when I click to...