Redeem code deactivated

Discus and support Redeem code deactivated in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi can someone please help i bought a £25 gift card from tesco and it says it was sucsessful but when i ented the code it says it was deactivated and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ASHLEYBENFORD, May 22, 2020.

1. Redeem code deactivated

Hi can someone please help i bought a £25 gift card from tesco and it says it was sucsessful but when i ented the code it says it was deactivated and xbox says take it back and tesco says its upto microsoft what do i do

:)

ASHLEYBENFORD, May 22, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Redeem code deactivated

Hey there ASHLEYBENFOR,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue with your code. It really depends on how long ago you got the code from the store you got it from. What we have on our Troubleshoot
    gift card and code issues
    is all you can do.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  3. ASHLEYBENFORD Win User

Redeem code deactivated

I have got no idea took it back to tesco and thay said nothing we can do its microsoft problem
  4. djmistaspot Win User

Redeem code deactivated

How did it say it was successful, but then say it was deactivated?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Refunding a redeem code to remove it from my account

Hello Zorro,

Sorry for the issue with the code. Unfortunately If it gets deactivated the code is dead so the retailer will not be able to re-sell the code. In this instance you will have to stick with the game as it is already redeemed. Anytime you redeem a code for
    something price is always 0.00 as you already paid for the code from the retailer you got it from.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass ultimate?

Hi 1 month gold is converted into 20 days Ultimate.

TIP: If you have deactivated automatic debiting, you will be asked if you want to activate the code when you enter the code. If you agree, you'll get 1 month Ultimate for free. So have 1 months + 20 days Ultimate. You can immediately deactivate the automatic
    debit after redeeming the code.

Have Fun
Thema:

Redeem code deactivated

1. Redeem code deactivated - Similar Threads - Redeem code deactivated

2. Not able to redeem code I just bought because the payment option on an existing...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not able to redeem code I just bought because the payment option on an existing...: I recently tried to renew my xbox live gold subscription and bought a code for 3 months. When i tried to enter it, it said this, “The payment option on an existing subscription was declined,...
  3. Redeem Code/Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem Code/Gift Card: So I Purchased A 15$ Gift Card And Redeemed Code To My Microsoft Account But Does Not Show Any Balance At All But In My Order History It Says Paid And Code Redeemed. What Should I do?...
  4. Can't redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem code: I've been trying to redeem this gift card for two days now. Whenever I redeem them on Microsoft or my xbox I always get the same error code saying: "TokenNotFound uCEtmmrbf0+Duf8+.3.0.5.6...
  5. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code: Hello, Why can i not use Microsoft Points Card on my Xbox360 ? It work fine in 2020 but a this moment don't ? What is happed ?
  6. New Xbox and My redeemable codes says already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox and My redeemable codes says already redeemed: I got the xbox from best buy on april 28 and the codes for fortnite and sea of theives said already redeemed the first time Iput them in be553fd0-7436-46ae-8afc-e6c9d49c81a8
  7. resgatar codigo[redeem code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    resgatar codigo[redeem code]: Comprei um xbox one s com a promoção do Geras 5 coloquei os códigos pelo celular porem não obtive eles no meu perfil nem no meu xbox, quando tento digitar na consola recebo o mensagem que o código...
  8. it says "Code already redeemed" but its not in the account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    it says "Code already redeemed" but its not in the account balance: I added a 50 dollar gift card to my account. I exited out of the store and went back in to buy the game. But the 50 dollars wasnt there. And when I tried to add it in again, it said the code had...
  9. I purchased a Rogue Spider Knight bundle and when i redeemed the code it said the code was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Rogue Spider Knight bundle and when i redeemed the code it said the code was...: I would like to receive support on how to get a working code so i can redeem the cosmetics. cad330f0-060f-4166-a84f-5d32202c0146
  10. redeemable code deactivated before opening it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    redeemable code deactivated before opening it: I went to open a redeemable code for a gears of war 4 operations pack from the xbox 15 year anniversary and it disappeared. When I contacted costumer service they had this to say: "I have...