Redeem Code Doesn't Work

Discus and support Redeem Code Doesn't Work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle for Christmas and I'm trying to redeem the code but it gives me an error saying it's not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BOLBIES, Dec 28, 2014.

1. BOLBIES
    BOLBIES Guest

Redeem Code Doesn't Work

Hi, I bought the Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle for Christmas and I'm trying to redeem the code but it gives me an error saying it's not correct. Any ideas?

:)

BOLBIES, Dec 28, 2014
  2. FREE Disturbed songs....3rd of june only maybe?

does anyone else have a code they are not using.

the codes i had yesterday would not work. i assume you simply redeem them on the marketplace "redeem code" section

Sunshinewelly, Dec 28, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    REDEEM CODE DOESN'T WORK ERROR MESSAGE

That's usually the sign of a region issue. What region is your account and what region are you physically in? That game is region locked, so both regions have to match and you have to live in a region where the game is available.

Smwutches, Dec 28, 2014
Thema:

Redeem Code Doesn't Work

1. Redeem Code Doesn't Work - Similar Threads - Redeem Code Doesn't

2. Minecraft for windows 10 code was redeemed with an account that doesn't exist anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows 10 code was redeemed with an account that doesn't exist anymore: I redeemed my minecraft for windows 10 code some years ago with a microsoft account that has been deleted, I want to know if I can redeem the code again with my new microsoft account, or if it has...
  3. When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.: Today I use a gift code to redeem the Resident Evil 2 game, from my email I selected the link to redeem and use it, that was around 2pm, but when I accessed my Xbox live account that game does not...
  4. I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...: Hi everybody! I've got a problem with the RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack DLC on Xbox One. I entered the DLC code on my Xbox when I purchased the game on May 14th. Until now the DLC did not show up, although...
  5. Redeemed game code was successful but while it appears in Orders/Billing, doesn't on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed game code was successful but while it appears in Orders/Billing, doesn't on...: Recently I purchased an Xbox One X from Costco. It came with a game code for Forza Horizon 4. The code was redeemed successfully during the setup process of the console (along with game pass code)...
  6. Redeemed a code for a game, but the game doesn't show on my owned game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a code for a game, but the game doesn't show on my owned game: Hi guys! Received Wwe 2k19 digital deluxe edition as a digital download. Successfully managed to redeem the code, but all it did was download and install all the add-ons. Th actual game did not...
  7. Xbox One S - Redeem Code Function Doesn't Start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S - Redeem Code Function Doesn't Start: Trying to redeem a Xbox360 code on our Xbox One S, but upon direct-opening Store and clicking on Redeem Code nothing happens. A green animated circle appears but nothing loads. The code can not be...
  8. Redeem code on website doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code on website doesn't work: Hy, i have a code for Tomb Raider, but i have a problem : i redeem it from Xbox360 console, i downloaded the game and saved on usb stick, but do not work ! So i try to redeem it from website,...
  9. xbox elite controller redeem code doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller redeem code doesn't work.: I bought TWO Gears Of War 4 controllers. Both are second hands. The code for the skin was essential for me. And it doesn't work. The seller is a friend of mine and assuring me that the code was...
  10. Redeemed Xbox Live Code but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed Xbox Live Code but it doesn't work: I've redeemed xbox live code with 14 days but doesn't work. how can i do? ed7a5509-da8b-4dee-b091-09ab6b5032b1