Redeem Code for Xbox Kinnect

Discus and support Redeem Code for Xbox Kinnect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I purchased a game at Walmart and got an activation code. I followed the directions, yet the game does not appear on my game console. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KeithPreston1, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Redeem Code for Xbox Kinnect

Hi.

I purchased a game at Walmart and got an activation code. I followed the directions, yet the game does not appear on my game console. When I select "Redeem Code," I receive a message that says, "This is not a valid code . . ."

Please help.

KP

:)

KeithPreston1, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Its possible that the code was used or that its no longer valid as the Kinect is no longer supported.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well kinect codes wouldnt be valid anymore as its been discontinued

It wouldve been for an really old game if it isnt taken off the marketplace
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

What is the game and did you check the card for an expiration date?
  5. MDG o CROWN o Win User

I recommend contacting technical support directly with your purchase ticket
  6. Magic Mugs Win User

Cant purchase anything from the store..

I am having similar issue, trying to redeem my car pack code for Forza and when trying to redeem the code either via kinnect or 25 digit code it doesnt do anything but the spinny wheel.

Am guessing there is issues with the store just now :(
Thema:

1. Redeem Code for Xbox Kinnect - Similar Threads - Redeem Code Kinnect

2. Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to...: I was adding credit to my account via gift card when I noticed a message saying that the credit will be added to an old email address that I lost the password to. Currently I use a different email...
  3. Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different...: I got 14 day xbox live gold trial with my xbox one s console and every time i try to redeem it either on the xbox or the website this message appears “check the instructions that came with your...
  4. Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards: Hi, I've recently purchased an AMD processor and it came with a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription. However, when I click "Activate" button on AMD rewards website, it takes me...
  5. Gamepass Ultimate codes redeemed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass Ultimate codes redeemed?: On Amazon uk got a deal for gamepass ultimate get 6 month sub for price of 3 months got 2 separate codes put both in but only shows 3 month and not 6 months? ed0ca4fe-729c-4bcf-89fd-ba3413b4c931
  6. Xbox Game Pass code redeemed for the wrong platform

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass code redeemed for the wrong platform: Hello, I just redeemed an Xbox Game Pass code. I wanted to redeem it in order to use it with Windows 10 but I followed the wrong instructions and it was redeemed to use for Console. Is there a...
  7. Redeemed code on new Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed code on new Xbox: I just purchased a new xbox and it came with 3 free games and one of the codes says its already been redeemed d46912ac-b846-4ecc-98e3-c31d9226fb2f
  8. Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code: hello, my problem is that I redeemed the code of the rogue spider knight in xbox my account is linked to that of xbox, i redeemed it after all normal when i log in to my ps4 they didn't even give...
  9. Can't redeem a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code: Hello guys, recently I won a Dark Souls 3 code from ling_lingx, a streamer. But when I try to redeem it, pops this message: Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code...
  10. Problème avec le "Redeem your code"

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème avec le "Redeem your code": Bonjour. J'ai voulu activer un code Minecraft windows 10 et je suis tombé sur la page ci-dessous. Problème, il est indiqué que mon code sera ajouté une adresse email qui n'existe plus... Et...