Redeem Code for Xbox Kinnect

Discus and support Redeem Code for Xbox Kinnect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I purchased a game at Walmart and got an activation code. I followed the directions, yet the game does not appear on my game console. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KeithPreston1, Sep 12, 2019 at 2:04 PM.

1. Redeem Code for Xbox Kinnect

Hi.

I purchased a game at Walmart and got an activation code. I followed the directions, yet the game does not appear on my game console. When I select "Redeem Code," I receive a message that says, "This is not a valid code . . ."

Please help.

KP

:)

KeithPreston1, Sep 12, 2019 at 2:04 PM
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Its possible that the code was used or that its no longer valid as the Kinect is no longer supported.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well kinect codes wouldnt be valid anymore as its been discontinued

It wouldve been for an really old game if it isnt taken off the marketplace
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

What is the game and did you check the card for an expiration date?
  5. MDG o CROWN o Win User

I recommend contacting technical support directly with your purchase ticket
  6. Magic Mugs Win User

Cant purchase anything from the store..

I am having similar issue, trying to redeem my car pack code for Forza and when trying to redeem the code either via kinnect or 25 digit code it doesnt do anything but the spinny wheel.

Am guessing there is issues with the store just now :(
Thema:

1. Redeem Code for Xbox Kinnect - Similar Threads - Redeem Code Kinnect

2. Trial code says redeemed, but it wasnt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trial code says redeemed, but it wasnt: ive been trying to redeem a trial code for xbox gold live, but it says redeemed even though it never was 1429ae64-0f4a-4918-9f60-2144f0a125a3
  3. Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for games that came with the Gears of War edition, might be a particular...: Hi! I'm trying to redeem the Gears of Wars series, and two of them seem to be impossible to redeem: i get an error to the effect of "It's an error in our end, try again later", but it's been three...
  4. Code redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code redeemed: I reserved Gears of War 5 from Gamestop, tried to redeem code for the Terminator pre order and it told me that it was already redeemed...spoke to GameStop and was told to contact Microsoft. My...
  5. digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital code redeemed but in store says need to buy still: I bought a code from gamestop it says code redeemed in my system on pc but on my xbox store still says I need to buy and I have reset xbox and still not luck. Gamestop will not issue a new code so...
  6. Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account: Hello Microsoft team. I'd like to preface this discussion with my discontent with my experience to try and talk to someone on the phone but arrived at a bot repeating the same thing over and over...
  7. Gears of War 3 Redeem Code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 Redeem Code not working: I bought XBox one with Gears 5 in Netherlands on 10th September, 2019. I got all the Gears game from 1 to 5 (as a Redeem Code) along with it. I was able to download all the games except Gears of...
  8. Redeem code email wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeem code email wrong: Hey guys, hope someone can help as microsoft support is useless and the link goes nowhere. Some time ago my account was hacked and everything was lost to another email address however I spotted...
  9. Problem redeeming codes on mobile app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming codes on mobile app: So I’m currently in the test flight for the mobile app on iOS and with the most recent update to the app every time I try to redeem a code on it I’m told I need to be signed in despite already...
  10. Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using a redeem code on NBA 2k20: Hi , I just used a redeem code for NBA 2K20 on my phone as the packaging said to go to microsoft.com/redeem to redeem the code , and I don't have a PC so I did it on my phone... how do I now get...