Redeem Code issue

Discus and support Redeem Code issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello Hivemind, I received and email from Xbox Engage, that seems to be genuine, informing me that I had scored 5000 reward points , and to enter the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by StuartElder, May 18, 2019.

1. StuartElder
    StuartElder Guest

Redeem Code issue

Hello Hivemind,

I received and email from Xbox Engage, that seems to be genuine, informing me that I had scored 5000 reward points , and to enter the code at
    https://www.aka.ms/rewardscode

Having tried to do so, I find that I get an error message, and can't redeem the code. I've tried to replicate it recently, but don't seem to be able to make it through to a code entry box.

Any ideas? I contacted MS support, but because it came from XBox, they advisxed me to contact XBox support, which is unavailable.

Stuart

:)

StuartElder, May 18, 2019
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

3. Smwutches Win User

I have a 2 Day xbox live gold trail but it doesn't work HELP

Are you having trouble redeeming the code or have you redeeming the code and are having issues? If you can post more details on the issue, that will help.
  4. LeCheBauer Win User

Codes not redeeming for 3 different games on my xbox 1

Have same issue with codes not redeeming and tech has checked system and account and code will still not redeem.
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Gold Membership

Try redeeming the code on the console, or try using Internet Explorer to redeem the code on Xbox.com. I've also had issues redeeming codes on the website when I don't use IE.
  6. Smwutches Win User

My Microsoft Live support person told me to put my issue here so...

Support in this forum is more to help with missing codes from promotions or issues with redeeming codes. Phone/chat support would be the only ones who could handle issues with codes that have already been redeemed.
Thema:

Redeem Code issue

1. Redeem Code issue - Similar Threads - Redeem Code issue

2. Issues With Redeeming A Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issues With Redeeming A Code: I recently got the promotional code I was due from Amazon for pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts 3 via their service. They sent an email with instructions to redeem the code at microsoft.com/redeem....
  3. Testflight redeem code issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Testflight redeem code issue: I have been having this issue since yesterday with the testflight app on IOS trying to get the Xbox game pass beta on my phone. When I launch testflight it says I need to redeem a code in order to...
  4. Relase date issue with a redeem code for SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER

in XBoX on Consoles
    Relase date issue with a redeem code for SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER: Hello, i have an issue with an redeem code for this game. When i validate it, i have an incompatible release date : [img] This game is relase on 14/09/2018 ... obviously, when i try to play...
  5. Issues redeeming my code for VC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issues redeeming my code for VC: ok so i bought 15,000 VC for $1.00 as there was a 80% off and i sent it to myself as a gift to myself and when i try and redeem it it says i already own it, that it hopes i'm enjoying it. id...
  6. issues with redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with redeeming a code: it says that i have a free version of minecraft windows edition, i went to download it, it told me i needed the full game, and now it says the code has been redeemed already and i don’t have the...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem code issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem code issue: After redeeming my code without issue (yes I have the Java version and Windows 10) The Xbox Store page sent me straight to "play" and "buy to get", even though I had just redeemed it, and I'm sure...
  8. 14 DAY REDEEM CODE ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 DAY REDEEM CODE ISSUE: Hi, I am trying to redeem the 14 day xbox live gold trial that came with my xbox one, but I keep receiving the error below; XBOS-3010 31cb9436-22d4-4689-ae2b-36010ecdb6c6 How can I fix that...
  9. Inquire if you can issue a code in place of the one i had mysteriously redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inquire if you can issue a code in place of the one i had mysteriously redeemed.: I'm contacted you about a code I'm purchased from a third-party retailer that says redeemed. I contacted the seller but they referred me to xbox support. I contacted xbox support, but they can't...
  10. Current Xbox live issues with redeeming codes(etc...)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current Xbox live issues with redeeming codes(etc...): Today I was a little upset to find out that the code I purchased to extend my account wasn't being fully accepted(unable to access online content.) Then to come on the Xbox live status page and...