Redeem code live gold bonus

Discus and support Redeem code live gold bonus in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I have a live gold bonus code to redeem up to 06-30-2019, but I just renewed the live gold for 1 year. My question is if I redeem the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeandroPires Rabelo, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Redeem code live gold bonus

Hi everyone. I have a live gold bonus code to redeem up to 06-30-2019, but I just renewed the live gold for 1 year. My question is if I redeem the bonus code it will overwrite my one year subscription. Thank you.

:)

LeandroPires Rabelo, Jun 11, 2019
  2. ED kRevali Win User

It will extend you current subscription
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If it's a trial, then it wont work as you already have a gold subscription.
  4. Smwutches Win User

If it's a trial code, it will not work with a gold subscription so it won't let you add it. If it is just a regular gold subscription it'll just add on to the 1 year you already have.
  5. LeandroPires Rabelo Win User

It's a code that will give me the right to use live gold for 3 months. You can tell if it will add up to the 12 months I already have
  6. Smwutches Win User

If it's for 3 months then it's a regular code so yes, it'll add to the 12 you already have. You can add up to 36 months of gold at a time.
Thema:

1. Redeem code live gold bonus - Similar Threads - Redeem code live

2. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...
  3. I need to change my Xbox live gamer tag to my Xbox tag so I can redeem codes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change my Xbox live gamer tag to my Xbox tag so I can redeem codes: I have had the same tag for 8 years. A few months ago I tried to remotely move my Xbox tag, etc to my grandson's Xbox so I could play there. It ended up giving me another tag. Now I go to Xbox...
  4. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  5. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  6. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...
  7. how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code): Hello, i have an acount with 2 month of xbox live gold, i buy a redeem code of 12 month xbox live gold but accidently i put it on another account, there is a tips to contact xbox support to cancel...
  8. When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.: Today I use a gift code to redeem the Resident Evil 2 game, from my email I selected the link to redeem and use it, that was around 2pm, but when I accessed my Xbox live account that game does not...
  9. i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold

in XBoX on Mobile
    i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold: i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold 140783e8-71c6-44fe-88ce-480067cf6c8e
  10. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...