Redeem code live gold bonus

Discus and support Redeem code live gold bonus in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I have a live gold bonus code to redeem up to 06-30-2019, but I just renewed the live gold for 1 year. My question is if I redeem the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeandroPires Rabelo, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Redeem code live gold bonus

Hi everyone. I have a live gold bonus code to redeem up to 06-30-2019, but I just renewed the live gold for 1 year. My question is if I redeem the bonus code it will overwrite my one year subscription. Thank you.

:)

LeandroPires Rabelo, Jun 11, 2019
  2. ED kRevali Win User

It will extend you current subscription
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If it's a trial, then it wont work as you already have a gold subscription.
  4. Smwutches Win User

If it's a trial code, it will not work with a gold subscription so it won't let you add it. If it is just a regular gold subscription it'll just add on to the 1 year you already have.
  5. LeandroPires Rabelo Win User

It's a code that will give me the right to use live gold for 3 months. You can tell if it will add up to the 12 months I already have
  6. Smwutches Win User

If it's for 3 months then it's a regular code so yes, it'll add to the 12 you already have. You can add up to 36 months of gold at a time.
Thema:

1. Redeem code live gold bonus - Similar Threads - Redeem code live

2. i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold

in XBoX on Mobile
    i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold: i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold 140783e8-71c6-44fe-88ce-480067cf6c8e
  3. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  4. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  5. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  6. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  7. Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t redeem Xbox Live 3 month codes: Hi, I got two 3 month xbox live gold cards this weekend on Amazon. I am attempting to renew them both and get an error each time. I have tried repeatedly over 2 days with no luck on xbox.com and...
  8. I cant redeem my xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant redeem my xbox live gold code: I cant redeem my xbox live gold code and it doesnt even show an error or something 5ae09bad-84f0-4e74-ab9f-c981152433c4
  9. Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Hello, I have a problem with redeem of my Xbox Live Gold 12-months code. Everytime I redeem the code (I tried on Windows 10 Xbox App, Android Xbox App, Microsoft Store in my Xbox One X and web...
  10. Can't redeem xbox live code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't redeem xbox live code: I can't redeem my xbox live code I keep getting this message "something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help". I have tried to redeem the code on my console, on the website and the xbox...