Redeem Code not working

Discus and support Redeem Code not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! I purchased COD black ops2, redeem code won't work, bought in the same country. What to do? e467fbfd-a817-4853-9ba7-2df86541a443 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HunterMarcusDC, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Redeem Code not working

Hi there! I purchased COD black ops2, redeem code won't work, bought in the same country. What to do?

:)

HunterMarcusDC, Jun 7, 2014
  2. FREE Disturbed songs....3rd of june only maybe?

does anyone else have a code they are not using.

the codes i had yesterday would not work. i assume you simply redeem them on the marketplace "redeem code" section

Sunshinewelly, Jun 7, 2014
  3. Pooon
    Pooon Guest
    20 extra songs download code

Stoopid question, but with everyone now having NXE, the instructions on the back of the manual are out of date, so where on earth do i go to redeem the code as i can no longer find an option called 'redeem code' will it work if i just select any song to download and then enter the code there? or is there an option within RB2 to redeem the code(not seen on if there is)

Pooon, Jun 7, 2014
  4. Owen_966
    Owen_966 Guest

Redeem Code not working

Hi,

Please contact Tray-arch or the Game store you bought the game from and ask them to replace it for you - We can't do anything I'm sorry.

Also please make sure you are typing in the correct code, this is a common mistake by everyone.

Owen_966, Jun 9, 2014
  5. oSparkyyyy Win User

I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

Exactly.....Why put a redeem code option if it won't work with a redeem code? What the heck Microsoft that's pretty ***...
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Redeem code

Hi. What are you trying to redeem? Some redeem codes are region locked meaning that they can only be redeemed in that specific country. So if you were given a redeem code for the US Xbox One, then the redeem code will not work for your version of Xbox
    One. Could that be the issue?
  7. J.R.G. Win User

October's update

Redeemed the code....it WORKS!!!
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Gears is Here!

you need to redeem both codes i redeemed one and got what u got GG so i redeemed the other code and it started downloading and it worked
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I redeem a code that I bought from the xbox store to pc?

Hi, you can redeem your code on any device on Microsoft's redeem code website, but the content will only work on the Xbox One, as that is what the code is for.
Thema:

Redeem Code not working

1. Redeem Code not working - Similar Threads - Redeem Code working

2. Xbox Live Gold code says redeemed; no indication code worked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold code says redeemed; no indication code worked: This is long-winded, but please bear with me. Earlier this month, I "purchased" a three-month subscription for XBL Gold using Microsoft Rewards points. The code came via e-mail, just as they...
  3. Gamescom Redeem Code Does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamescom Redeem Code Does not work: Dear Sir or Madam, during the Gamescom this year I won two codes for XBOX Game Pass Ultimate for 6 months each. When I try to redeem the respective codes at...
  4. xbox one redeem code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one redeem code not working: I recently got Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition and I want to redeem the code for the add-on content, however, whenever I try to redeem code on console I get an infinite loading screen, so I...
  5. Gears of War 3 Redeem Code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 Redeem Code not working: I bought XBox one with Gears 5 in Netherlands on 10th September, 2019. I got all the Gears game from 1 to 5 (as a Redeem Code) along with it. I was able to download all the games except Gears of...
  6. Code einlösen geht nicht [Translation - Redeem Code is not working]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code einlösen geht nicht [Translation - Redeem Code is not working]: Hallo, ich kann einen erworbenen Code nicht einlösen. Es wird mir nur angezeigt, dass ein unerwarteter Fehler aufgetreten ist und ich später es neu versuchen soll. Auch kann ich keine Inhalte...
  7. Xbox Redeem Code for DLC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Redeem Code for DLC not working: I got a brand new 'Toy Soldiers: War Chest HALL OF FAME EDITION' for Christmas and the code that comes with it doesn't seem to work.. Help anyone? cc8d5e37-11e9-423a-989a-3aec3953f987
  8. 14 day trail redeem code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day trail redeem code not working: When i try to redeem the 14 day xbox live gold code on my xbox one s that i just bought in a bundle. it says that "i am not logged.Please login before redeeming token".But i am allready logged in...
  9. Redeem code feature not working with brand new game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code feature not working with brand new game: Hi everyone, Can you please try following these steps by another fellow users. Please go to account.xbox.com and make sure the "Country" in the bottom left corner matches the correct region for...
  10. I redeemed a code for DLC, not sure if it is working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for DLC, not sure if it is working.: My friend on Xbox Live recently bought me Destiny 2: Forsaken DLC as a gift. I still have the code but when i try to redeem it, it just takes me back to the Xbox Store homepage. I also looked into...