Redeem code not working

Discus and support Redeem code not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Last night I purchased a 2,400 CoD points code from amazon. I attempted to put the 25 digit code in as usual but was met with "oops we are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J0K3R GaNg, Apr 6, 2021.

1. J0K3R GaNg
    J0K3R GaNg Guest

Redeem code not working

Hello,

Last night I purchased a 2,400 CoD points code from amazon. I attempted to put the 25 digit code in as usual but was met with "oops we are unable to show this content at present, please try again shortly"

After about an hour I tried again but its telling me the code has been used. Granted it may be identifying that its been used by me but I did not receive my items. How do I go about rectifying this?

:)

J0K3R GaNg, Apr 6, 2021
  2. oSparkyyyy Win User

I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

Exactly.....Why put a redeem code option if it won't work with a redeem code? What the heck Microsoft that's pretty ***...
  3. J.R.G. Win User

October's update

Redeemed the code....it WORKS!!!
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Redeem code

Hi. What are you trying to redeem? Some redeem codes are region locked meaning that they can only be redeemed in that specific country. So if you were given a redeem code for the US Xbox One, then the redeem code will not work for your version of Xbox
    One. Could that be the issue?
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Gears is Here!

you need to redeem both codes i redeemed one and got what u got GG so i redeemed the other code and it started downloading and it worked
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can I redeem a code that I bought from the xbox store to pc?

Hi, you can redeem your code on any device on Microsoft's redeem code website, but the content will only work on the Xbox One, as that is what the code is for.
Thema:

Redeem code not working

1. Redeem code not working - Similar Threads - Redeem code working

2. Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code cannot be found (We can't find this product. This code no longer works.): Hello, I've bought Call of Duty Ghosts from a website and the key provided does not work. Can you please help? Thanks, Miguel 613c1d81-6f65-4208-b5f3-a2b324cdce3e
  3. i had a glitch were my redeemed codes didnt work I got this resolved and if any one els has...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i had a glitch were my redeemed codes didnt work I got this resolved and if any one els has...: got resoveld but i cant delete and i do not need help 8b96c227-b576-4961-b06d-90f869db49a5
  4. Fortnite stopped working when tried to redeem a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite stopped working when tried to redeem a code: I purchased the fortnite crew which I was charged twice for through Microsoft I contacted you and epic games and was told to cancel subscription. Which I did. Over Christmas I purchased Fortnite...
  5. Redeem code WONT work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code WONT work: My son received a gift card for his birthday 2 days ago. Its a receipt from a gas station. It will NOT redeem! We have tried 20 times. I cant contact anyone, I cant chat with anyone!!! This is...
  6. Digital Code on Gift Card doesn't work and states "This card has been redeemed"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Code on Gift Card doesn't work and states "This card has been redeemed": Hello, We ordered 3 gift cards off Amazon and microsoft sent the codes and when we have entered the codes in from the digital cards it doesn't accept the codes and states "This card has been...
  7. redeem code not working on gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    redeem code not working on gift card: it has a note saying the error is at our end PUR-UnknownExternalError DLAMcQ5d10+WLnab.18.1.6.8 2020/12/21 - 03:33:25 UTC why? ef181fc4-041c-478c-bbf9-3157255e086b
  8. Disney+ redeem code didn’t work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Disney+ redeem code didn’t work: Hello I have xbox ultimate. I redeemed the 30 free day trail on microsoft edge on xbox. Im sure we all know how brilliant it works sometimes. Apparently the code is stuck between been redeemed and...
  9. game redeem code not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game redeem code not working: Hello I recently brought a digital game from the xbox store and they sent the code for it to my friend but when they tried to redeem the code it keeps saying something went wrong and won't allow...
  10. redeemed game code that says it only works for series x/s, not on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeemed game code that says it only works for series x/s, not on my xbox one: I just bought a digital code this morning for Madden NFL 21 that is supposed to work for series x/s or xbox one. I redeemed the code in the browser on my computer, but when I went to install the...