Redeem code problem

Discus and support Redeem code problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I am using Series S I bought a digital version of GTA4 (xbox360) and every time i try to redeem the code it says that the location, where I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StanEd1, Jan 27, 2022.

1. StanEd1
    StanEd1 Guest

Redeem code problem

Hi!

I am using Series S

I bought a digital version of GTA4 (xbox360) and every time i try to redeem the code it says that the location, where I bought the game, doesn't match with my account.

This is strange, as I bought the game in a Norwegian store, and I am in Norway. I've tried setting my location to Norway in xbox settings and also in my Microsoft account.

Contacting support seems impossible, they really don't care so I don't know what to do.

Any help is appreciated

:)

StanEd1, Jan 27, 2022
  2. WPAK Win User

FIFA 13 NTSC-J on a PAL console

If the season ticket is a code that can be redeemed, you may still encounter problems with redeeming that code. Because if the code is region locked, you wont be able to redeem it on your account
  3. ZERO 117MX Win User

GEARS OF WAR COLLECTION FREE ....BUT REDEEM CODE NOT WORK

I had the same problem, the solution is to go to the microsoft official website and redeem the code there, the problem is from the xbox one in the option of "Redeem code 2".
  4. ZERO 117MX Win User

Problem with redeem code

I had the same problem as you, the solution is using the microsoft website and redeem your code there, looks like the problem comes from the xbox one in the "redeem code " option
  5. RomkaZzz Win User

Prepaid code

What a problem with a code? It was redeem it? Did you trying redeem it on web or Xbox app?
  6. ZERO 117MX Win User

Code not redeemable

I had the same problem as you, try using the microsoft website and redeem your code there, looks like the problem comes from the xbox one, on the "redeem code 2" clickable part.
Thema:

Redeem code problem

1. Redeem code problem - Similar Threads - Redeem code problem

2. Problems redeeming a code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems redeeming a code.: Hi, I have a problem redeeming a gift game on my console. When I want to redeem the code to receive the game, it tells me that the code has already been redeemed, the problem is that it tells me...
  3. Problem after redeeming code

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem after redeeming code: I bought a 25$redeem code and after redeeming iwanted to buy something it sayed that ihave only 3$ from my last redeem 560a2728-300e-48a6-a962-71f16ebb7b09
  4. Code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code redeem problem: I accidentally redeemed a code and then it went to my friends account and we both don't know how to get it to my account or unredeem the code. Please help! a72a0fdb-d6ce-4528-9515-d690d91155e6
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - problem with redeeming 14 days free code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - problem with redeeming 14 days free code: I entered on the Xbox Series S the code I received when I bought the controller (14 day free xbox game pass ultimate). I selected the option without renewing my subscription (without adding...
  6. Problem redeeming and installing Xbox One game code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem redeeming and installing Xbox One game code.: When I purchased my Xbox One, I received the games codes of ; Assassins Creed : Black Flag and Assassins Creed : Unity, along with it. While redeeming the games in 'Microsoft Store' on my...
  7. Problem with redeeming Xbox code from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with redeeming Xbox code from PC: Problem I received an Xbox code for a 12 month subscription. Since my current subscription was about to expire, I tried to renew it using the code. When viewing my subscription through the Xbox...
  8. Redeem Code Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem Code Problem: It says I need to contact the merchant. I got 2 xbox codes and one of them wasn't activated. In doing so, I need to call the merchant and the support page isn't helping me at all. Can I get some...
  9. Redeem Code Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem Code Problem: Everytime i try to redeem a code my friend gifted me It says Something went wrong. Check the instructions that came woth your code 4cebfbac-6b70-4143-8206-b90947e5b01c
  10. Problem with redeeming GTA 5 code from Kinguin

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with redeeming GTA 5 code from Kinguin: Hello everyone, I've been having some issues with redeeming online code for GTA 5 bought from Kinguin store. Now, they have assured me the code is for EU region but i can't activate it and the...