redeem code?

Discus and support redeem code? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to the redeem tab on the web site to enter the 25 dig. code there is no place to enter the code. f4bdc3dc-59d6-48a8-ad85-531281940df1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrandMist0801, Jan 1, 2014.

1. redeem code?

When I go to the redeem tab on the web site to enter the 25 dig. code there is no place to enter the code.

:)

GrandMist0801, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Pooon
    Pooon Guest
    20 extra songs download code

Stoopid question, but with everyone now having NXE, the instructions on the back of the manual are out of date, so where on earth do i go to redeem the code as i can no longer find an option called 'redeem code' will it work if i just select any song to download and then enter the code there? or is there an option within RB2 to redeem the code(not seen on if there is)

Pooon, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Mr_Ceee
    Mr_Ceee Guest
    Bizarre Xbox live / game receipt problem

Very unlikely though. And if it has been redeemed then it could have been redeemed by anyone who found the receipt and unfortunately it's a lesson learned by the OP.

Mr_Ceee, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

redeem code?

Click the Redeem button and there should be a pop up window where you will enter the code.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2014
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

If you mean redeeming the code, there are a number of ways to do it, you can redeem on the console, by going to the store, and finding the redeem code option, select it, and type in the code, and then redeem it. You can also redeem the code on the Microsoft
    store on Windows 10, by selecting the three dots on the top right next to your gamerpic, then select redeem code, and type in the code and redeem it. or you can redeem the code on the Xbox app on iOS or Android. You can also redeem the code on account.microsoft.com
    too.
  6. ITz Mizzie Ts Win User

black ops II

the only way to get nuketown on 2 consoles is to have the profile it was redeemed on online and on the second xbox, not the console it was redeemed on. On the console it was redeemed on, you can use the profile it wasn't redeemed on
  7. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  8. YengD. Win User

Redeem Code link

9. KerrySorenson Win User

Redeem at microsoft.com/redeem

I verified that I was logged into the correct account when I entered the code and also it was the same account I am logged into on the Xbox console.
Thema:

redeem code?

1. redeem code? - Similar Threads - redeem code

2. Brand New Digital Xbox Gift Card Codes “Already Redeemed”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Digital Xbox Gift Card Codes “Already Redeemed”: I used a $40 gift card for GameStop to purchase two $20 Xbox Gift Card Digital Codes in the same order, and merely minutes upon getting the confirmation email with the codes in them, I go to enter...
  3. I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled: I bought Sea Of Thieves with a key code , downloaded it after 2 days , and later when I tried to connect it says I don't own the game because "I asked for a refund". I didn't do anything of the...
  4. Digital code says already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital code says already redeemed: I purchased 2 separte Xbox digital codes and when I typed in the first code it said already redeemed, which it wasn't. So I then typed in the other digital code, it also said that it was already...
  5. Redeemed an Xbox Gold pass code before canceling subscription, now I can't find it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Gold pass code before canceling subscription, now I can't find it!: I recently purchased a 12 month Xbox Gold Pass code on Amazon.ca (I'm in Canada) and wanted to switch from my monthly subscription to paying with that code. I followed the instructions in the...
  6. Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a gift code from another region even after sent xbox: My girlfriend sent me a gift for fortnite something about biohazard pack, i cant redeem the code even from the xbox message due to her being in canada and me in the united states is there anyway i...
  7. Code not redeemed for MLB 21

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code not redeemed for MLB 21: I went to the Microsoft Store on my XBox to redeem a code. It said a successful claim but when I logged into the game, the "servers" were down so I didn't get credit for it. It was the 5000 stubs...
  8. Unable to redeem code for Game Pass Ultimate from Tim Hortons Roll up The Rim

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem code for Game Pass Ultimate from Tim Hortons Roll up The Rim: I was given a Game Pass Ultimate code from the Tim Hortons Roll up the rim event, and I get a message saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a...
  9. Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to get the code numbers damaged from the PIN scratch off to redeem gift card?: My son received an Xbox gift card for his birthday. He was excited to use it, scratched off the PIN with a scissor and pressed too hard in some areas of the access code, so a few numbers are...
  10. Redeem a digital code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a digital code: How do I add this digital code that I received from Best Buy to access 75,000 VC points for my NBA 2K player in NBA 2K 21? The code they pretty much had giving isnt a 25 digit code but is more of...