Redeem code

Discus and support Redeem code in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; So i won a digital code on 60$ from twitch stream, but i can't use it in my country. Is there any way you can help me out? I was told from support to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by HansaBergen, May 21, 2018.

1. HansaBergen
    HansaBergen Guest

Redeem code

So i won a digital code on 60$ from twitch stream, but i can't use it in my country. Is there any way you can help me out?

I was told from support to say i got the code and need it to be replaced. It's bought in America, and I'm in Norway.

:)

HansaBergen, May 21, 2018
  2. Need help redeeming my xbox live code

I tried redeeming the code in my browser on my computer using these instructions, big mistake. It said "thank you, you redeemed your code" and then exited me out. No gamertag registration whatsoever. I thought the whole point of redeeming my code was to create a gamer tag, but no just exits me out. I then tried redeeming my code on my xbox (so that I could create the gamer tag) and it said "sorry, code already redeemed."

so what the... what do I do now?

Charles Higgens, May 21, 2018
  3. FREE Disturbed songs....3rd of june only maybe?

does anyone else have a code they are not using.

the codes i had yesterday would not work. i assume you simply redeem them on the marketplace "redeem code" section

Sunshinewelly, May 21, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Redeem code

You would need to contact Twitch to see if they can get you another code.

Smwutches, May 21, 2018
  5. HansaBergen
    HansaBergen Guest
    It's not twitch that gave it to me. Just a streamer giving me a 60$ Xbox gift card. But it's bought in America, and i can't use it in Norway. Streamer couldn't take it back he say. But Xbox support told me to post here and it would be fixed. Never done this
    before, so I'm clueless..

HansaBergen, May 21, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Since that is not from a Rewards program offer, rewards support will not be able to assist. The original person you got the code from would have to be the one to get you the correct code.

Smwutches, May 21, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Festidalen,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. Since this is not a Rewards issue, we cannot assist.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

If you mean redeeming the code, there are a number of ways to do it, you can redeem on the console, by going to the store, and finding the redeem code option, select it, and type in the code, and then redeem it. You can also redeem the code on the Microsoft
    store on Windows 10, by selecting the three dots on the top right next to your gamerpic, then select redeem code, and type in the code and redeem it. or you can redeem the code on the Xbox app on iOS or Android. You can also redeem the code on account.microsoft.com
    too.
  9. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

10. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  11. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

12. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
Thema:

Redeem code

1. Redeem code - Similar Threads - Redeem code

2. code not found when redeemed brand new!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    code not found when redeemed brand new!: I bought a new set of headphones and it came with dolby atmos 2 year activation code once I entered it said it was not found and says error any ideas guys??? 74e0042c-9351-4cb4-8830-8cf2524dec4b
  3. Redeem code deactivated

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem code deactivated: Hi can someone please help i bought a £25 gift card from tesco and it says it was sucsessful but when i ented the code it says it was deactivated and xbox says take it back and tesco says its upto...
  4. I redeemed a code but it won't transfer the amount that it says it has

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code but it won't transfer the amount that it says it has: I recieved a kessage from Xbox live stating that I won a $5 gift card to spend in the super saver sale. But whe i went in there and tried to reedeem the code it went through but said i didnt own...
  5. Canjear código[Redeem code]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Canjear código[Redeem code]: Hola, tengoo problemas al canjear un código de game pass me aparece Inténtalo de nuevo Ha habido un problema en nuestro extremo. Esperar un poco puede servir de ayuda. TqlQRlRYjECtLs1P.1.0.5.16...
  6. Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me renew xbox live gold or redeem code: Is any one else having trouble purchasing xbox live gold or renewing a code for it? I've tried to renew a code all night and it keeps saying "check your account, the payment option on an existing...
  7. Redeem code couldn't be used

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem code couldn't be used: Hi there, I got a Bonus Content for my NBA 2K20. I went to the redeem page of Microsoft. I inputted the 5 x 5 characters from the page I got with the game. It opened a page with multiple games...
  8. Xbox code redeemed on wrong device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox code redeemed on wrong device: I'm new to Xbox, purchased a game from Amazon while on my laptop and there was a button to redeem the code. Because I was signed in with Microsoft Account I assumed it would work on the Xbox but...
  9. how to redeem xbox code for child account where game is rated higher than setting for child

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to redeem xbox code for child account where game is rated higher than setting for child: Hi there My child plays Fortnite on the xbox and because of his age and the content, I have to approve this along with any purchases. Which is really good because I get to control it. However,...
  10. This code has already been redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This code has already been redeemed.: i've bought a code for XBOX LIVE GOLD (3months) and when inserting it, the error is This code has already been redeemed. Why is this? The code is brand new, delivered digitally. Can you help...