Redeem code

Discus and support Redeem code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I want to try xbox live gold for a free month but they saying i need a reddem code please help 03a67398-d75d-4b00-9c7f-4ad5750d21e5 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ShantiaHunt, Feb 14, 2019 at 1:39 PM.

1. ShantiaHunt
    ShantiaHunt Guest

Redeem code

I want to try xbox live gold for a free month but they saying i need a reddem code please help

:)

2. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

3. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  4. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

5. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  6. jonathan1539 Win User

cannot download due to location not avaliable

Will the code be redeemed? If he did that, will the code be redeemed to my account?
Thema:

Redeem code

1. Redeem code - Similar Threads - Redeem code

2. Redeem code error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code error: Redeem code some numberhas faded 8159a734-0a85-45e0-9245-df662c80f88c
  3. Refunding a redeem code to remove it from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding a redeem code to remove it from my account: Recently I purchased a code for minecraft windows 10 edition, but its the wrong one and I cant play with my friends. I used a redeem code so it shows up as $0.00 as if i didnt pay anything for it....
  4. Xbox says i need 2 be logged in when redeeming an code but i am already logged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox says i need 2 be logged in when redeeming an code but i am already logged in.: Hello, I bought a xboxlive code and when i want to redeem it the xbox says: You are not logged in please log in before redeeming a code. But i am already logged in. Please any advice is...
  5. Redeeming codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming codes: Hi, I just bought an xbox giftcard today to use in nba2k19. Although when i was taking off the sticker on the code some of the letters came off and now i cant redeem it. Does anyone know what I...
  6. A game I redeemed with a free code says I don't own it but I have no options to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game I redeemed with a free code says I don't own it but I have no options to buy it: Hello, recently I redeemed a free code for Dark Souls that came with Dark Souls 3 day one edition. I never redeemed it before because I had no urge to play the game, but now I do and instead of...
  7. Redeem a code--says it is already redeemed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a code--says it is already redeemed.: I bought a code for a game on Amazon, tried to redeem it on my xbox 1s, it was for xbox 360. Now in trying to redeem it on the 360 it says it has already been redeemed. Amazon says to contact...
  8. Fail to redeem code of Ace combat 6 on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fail to redeem code of Ace combat 6 on Xbox One X: I have preorder the Ace combat 7 and receive the Xbox live message of the redeem code. However, when I redeem the code in Xbox Store on my Xbox One X, it shows that I will get the ace combat 6....
  9. problem with redeem a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with redeem a code: hi, today when i put a code, on PC on APP xbox and Xbox also i have the same error, the code is recognized but it does'nt work, i have 2 different code (fut points)but i have the same...
  10. I can't redeem my code of Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem my code of Xbox live: I have a problem redeeming a code of xbox live gold I searched and my account is available for redeeming codes so can anyone help me with this please 0cee5bee-8238-4f52-8ae1-212fbacaf2b4