Redeem code

Discus and support Redeem code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello good folks! I'm having issues when i'm about to try and redeem my code. I go to the store and press redeem code, but then it just keeps on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ztingjammer, May 20, 2019.

1. Ztingjammer
    Ztingjammer Guest

Redeem code

Hello good folks!

I'm having issues when i'm about to try and redeem my code.

I go to the store and press redeem code, but then it just keeps on loading forever, no keyboard is appearing.

Am from Sweden and according to the website every services seems to be fine, so i'm just wondering if i'm alone with this issue atm.

Tried to do this on the website, but no luck there either...

Thanks in advance

//

:)

Ztingjammer, May 20, 2019
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

3. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  4. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

5. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  6. jonathan1539 Win User

cannot download due to location not avaliable

Will the code be redeemed? If he did that, will the code be redeemed to my account?
Thema:

Redeem code

1. Redeem code - Similar Threads - Redeem code

2. Redeemed Code on Wrong Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed Code on Wrong Account: I recently got back into Minecraft with some friends on Xbox - realized that I was able to use Windows 10 edition, as I'd purchased the Java Edition back in the day. I tried to get it and realized...
  3. Minecraft Redeem Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Redeem Code: Hi, my question is one that I would greatly appreciate any help i could get from it. So I had gone to download Minecraft from Windows, I had already purchased Minecraft from Java back in 2014, so...
  4. Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 3 month redeem code: When i enter the card code, it says something went wrong on our end, trying in a bit may help. Then it says enter the code again or contact the vendor. I bought 2 cards and they both say the same...
  5. Minecraft for windows 10 code was redeemed with an account that doesn't exist anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for windows 10 code was redeemed with an account that doesn't exist anymore: I redeemed my minecraft for windows 10 code some years ago with a microsoft account that has been deleted, I want to know if I can redeem the code again with my new microsoft account, or if it has...
  6. Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems redeeming free Xbox Live Gold promotional code: Hi, last August I purchased a 3 months XboX Live Gold code and I obtained one more for free. This June I redeemed the first code but when I was attempting to redeem the free code, de system said:...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Won't Redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Free Code Won't Redeem: Hi everyone, So I've had Minecraft: Java Edition since February 2 in 2013, and I believe that makes me eligible for the free Minecraft for Windows 10 edition. My Mojang account has my gift code...
  8. When redeeming code account got swtiched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When redeeming code account got swtiched.: I was logged into my main account and when I selected the "redeem" link I'm guessing it redirected over to microsoft and I guess I was logged in under my child's account. So my game was redeemed...
  9. how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code): Hello, i have an acount with 2 month of xbox live gold, i buy a redeem code of 12 month xbox live gold but accidently i put it on another account, there is a tips to contact xbox support to cancel...
  10. When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.: Today I use a gift code to redeem the Resident Evil 2 game, from my email I selected the link to redeem and use it, that was around 2pm, but when I accessed my Xbox live account that game does not...