Redeem code

Discus and support Redeem code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello good folks! I'm having issues when i'm about to try and redeem my code. I go to the store and press redeem code, but then it just keeps on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ztingjammer, May 20, 2019.

1. Ztingjammer
    Ztingjammer Guest

Redeem code

Hello good folks!

I'm having issues when i'm about to try and redeem my code.

I go to the store and press redeem code, but then it just keeps on loading forever, no keyboard is appearing.

Am from Sweden and according to the website every services seems to be fine, so i'm just wondering if i'm alone with this issue atm.

Tried to do this on the website, but no luck there either...

Thanks in advance

//

:)

Ztingjammer, May 20, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

If you mean redeeming the code, there are a number of ways to do it, you can redeem on the console, by going to the store, and finding the redeem code option, select it, and type in the code, and then redeem it. You can also redeem the code on the Microsoft
    store on Windows 10, by selecting the three dots on the top right next to your gamerpic, then select redeem code, and type in the code and redeem it. or you can redeem the code on the Xbox app on iOS or Android. You can also redeem the code on account.microsoft.com
    too.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

4. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  5. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

6. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
Thema:

Redeem code

1. Redeem code - Similar Threads - Redeem code

2. Resgatar Código de Jogo[Redeem Game Code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resgatar Código de Jogo[Redeem Game Code]: Boa tarde. Tenho um Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of Wars 4 Edição Limitada, comprei ele na loja, novo lacrado. Sempre foi meu. Baixei o Jogo Gears Of War 3 do cartão que vem no pacote e pra minha...
  3. Unusable redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unusable redeem code: My son received an xbox pre-paid gift card for his birthday, the last four digits of the redeem code are unreadable so I have requested a new code via the website. I uploaded a photo of the card...
  4. If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...

in XBoX on Windows
    If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...: If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and PC(including windows 10)? I need an official authoritative and accurate answer to this question please. Thank...
  5. disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?: PVZ GW2 disc has never worked, it just gets hung up on the daisy. EA said to 'Please contact the Microsoft support team for getting the game code. Once you are able to redeem the game code in...
  6. can’t redeem Xbox live code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t redeem Xbox live code: Hi i have recently been charged on reoccurring bill for Xbox live and once I turned off reoccurring bill I canceled my whole membership and it is giving me a pendinv payment on my trasacgion list....
  7. Código Xbox resgatado não libera o conteúdo no jogo Fortnite[Translation-Redeemed Xbox code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Código Xbox resgatado não libera o conteúdo no jogo Fortnite[Translation-Redeemed Xbox code...: Resgatei um código que veio na caixa junto com o console para o jogo Fortnite e o conteúdo não é liberado dentro do jogo. [Translation-I redeemed a code that came in the box with the Fortnite...
  8. Redeeming code for Darkfire Bundle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming code for Darkfire Bundle.: I Purchased Darkfire Bundle. Instructions said to redeem code on Microsoft website which I did. It didn’t work so I searched on Google how to redeem code. Then redeemed code on Xbox. Message said...
  9. I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft win 10 but i cant play on a different pc: got minecraft windows 10 edition by redeeming a code on an old computer ( i got the code through an xbox bundle ) and on my new pc it forces me to play the trial when i have the full game on my...
  10. Redeeming a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming a code: I just got a code today and went to redeem it but it says "this code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code" i got this as a birthday present is there any thing that i can...