Redeem code

Discus and support Redeem code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. When I try to redeem a code a text says "You can't purchase that item in your current languaje", the seller gave me another code but it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hermes Hernández, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Redeem code

Hello.

When I try to redeem a code a text says "You can't purchase that item in your current languaje", the seller gave me another code but it is still happening, only with that game. I already try to redeem it from the app but doesn't work there either. website
    and it says that I have to redeem from my console.

Please help.

:)

Hermes Hernández, Oct 2, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

If you mean redeeming the code, there are a number of ways to do it, you can redeem on the console, by going to the store, and finding the redeem code option, select it, and type in the code, and then redeem it. You can also redeem the code on the Microsoft
    store on Windows 10, by selecting the three dots on the top right next to your gamerpic, then select redeem code, and type in the code and redeem it. or you can redeem the code on the Xbox app on iOS or Android. You can also redeem the code on account.microsoft.com
    too.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

4. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  5. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

6. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
Thema:

Redeem code

1. Redeem code - Similar Threads - Redeem code

2. Redeemed code on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code on wrong account: We purchased a content bundle for Fortnite. The code was redeemed on the wrong microsoft account and there does not seem to be a way to merge the content. Is there a way to move the skins and...
  3. I need help with redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with redeeming a code: So recently I linked my xbox account to another epic games account and i want to redeem the shawdow pack for fortnite but i bought it when it first came out when my xbox account was linked to...
  4. I can’t redeem a promo code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can’t redeem a promo code: I had a x box notification pop up on my phone with a link to microsoft promo code section and i was 2 letters off completing the code and the notification went away...
  5. Cant redeem code and remove payment method

in XboX Insiders
    Cant redeem code and remove payment method: It won't let me redeem my code it's pissing me off, I've got game pass code and Xbox live code and it says there is a problem with my bill on a card and won't let me renew any thing submitted by...
  6. Code already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code already redeemed: I purchased 2 xbox gift cards last night redeemed both but only one posted to my account I tried to redeem it agian and I get the message code already redeemed I requested a new code but was...
  7. Resgatar Código de Jogo[Redeem Game Code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resgatar Código de Jogo[Redeem Game Code]: Boa tarde. Tenho um Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of Wars 4 Edição Limitada, comprei ele na loja, novo lacrado. Sempre foi meu. Baixei o Jogo Gears Of War 3 do cartão que vem no pacote e pra minha...
  8. Unusable redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unusable redeem code: My son received an xbox pre-paid gift card for his birthday, the last four digits of the redeem code are unreadable so I have requested a new code via the website. I uploaded a photo of the card...
  9. If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...

in XBoX on Windows
    If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...: If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and PC(including windows 10)? I need an official authoritative and accurate answer to this question please. Thank...
  10. disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?: PVZ GW2 disc has never worked, it just gets hung up on the daisy. EA said to 'Please contact the Microsoft support team for getting the game code. Once you are able to redeem the game code in...