Redeem code

Discus and support Redeem code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. When I try to redeem a code a text says "You can't purchase that item in your current languaje", the seller gave me another code but it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hermes Hernández, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Redeem code

Hello.

When I try to redeem a code a text says "You can't purchase that item in your current languaje", the seller gave me another code but it is still happening, only with that game. I already try to redeem it from the app but doesn't work there either. website
    and it says that I have to redeem from my console.

Please help.

:)

Hermes Hernández, Oct 2, 2019
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

3. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  4. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

5. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  6. jonathan1539 Win User

cannot download due to location not avaliable

Will the code be redeemed? If he did that, will the code be redeemed to my account?
Thema:

Redeem code

1. Redeem code - Similar Threads - Redeem code

2. Key code, redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Key code, redeemed: I bought a key code yesterday for fifa and it worked and I was playing for a good 3 hours, today I had been on red dead then thought Id go on fifa, but it didn't work saying I need to buy the game...
  3. Non posso riscattare i codici [Translate] I can't redeem codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Non posso riscattare i codici [Translate] I can't redeem codes: Ho comprato per Gears 5 delle lattine Rockstar li ho riscattati tramite il sito loro e fin lì tutto bene, ma quando quando vado a riscattarlo sul mio account Microsoft non me li fa redimere........
  4. Reset a Redeemable code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reset a Redeemable code: I bought the deluxe edition of Shadow of War and it came with a redeemable code for all four DLCs. I tried to use it and it says that it's wrong. I tried entering it a few more times but it's...
  5. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  6. Xbox one game code not redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one game code not redeeming: Whenever I try to redeem my code for battlefront 2 it comes up with this message Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page. Check the...
  7. Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed: Hi, there! I am having an issue with redeeming Xbox Live Gold code for 14 days, which came togather with brand new Xbox One X I have bought recently. The problem is that Xbox refuses to accept...
  8. Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Game Pass Ultimate "this code has already been used": Hello, I got an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate card a few months ago. And today I decided to use it but I got the error: "This code has already been used. Please enter a code that has not been used"....
  9. I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store: I want to redeem code I bought over the counter in the store 7ef635c8-4a7d-4031-8775-3de0d81dc8ea
  10. Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - only got 2 days: Hi, I purchased an AMD graphics card which came with code to redeem for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code worked and I can see it in my Microsoft order history. However, instead...