Redeem code

Discus and support Redeem code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Microsofti have lost my forzahorizon2 redeem code the day i purchase it i cant find it can you plz send me a new one please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlockishTube790, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Redeem code

Dear Microsofti have lost my forzahorizon2 redeem code the day i purchase it i cant find it can you plz send me a new one please

:)

BlockishTube790, Jan 15, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

If you mean redeeming the code, there are a number of ways to do it, you can redeem on the console, by going to the store, and finding the redeem code option, select it, and type in the code, and then redeem it. You can also redeem the code on the Microsoft
    store on Windows 10, by selecting the three dots on the top right next to your gamerpic, then select redeem code, and type in the code and redeem it. or you can redeem the code on the Xbox app on iOS or Android. You can also redeem the code on account.microsoft.com
    too.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

4. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  5. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

6. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
Thema:

Redeem code

1. Redeem code - Similar Threads - Redeem code

2. Redeemed code on new Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed code on new Xbox: I just purchased a new xbox and it came with 3 free games and one of the codes says its already been redeemed d46912ac-b846-4ecc-98e3-c31d9226fb2f
  3. Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code: hello, my problem is that I redeemed the code of the rogue spider knight in xbox my account is linked to that of xbox, i redeemed it after all normal when i log in to my ps4 they didn't even give...
  4. Can't redeem a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code: Hello guys, recently I won a Dark Souls 3 code from ling_lingx, a streamer. But when I try to redeem it, pops this message: Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code...
  5. Problème avec le "Redeem your code"

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème avec le "Redeem your code": Bonjour. J'ai voulu activer un code Minecraft windows 10 et je suis tombé sur la page ci-dessous. Problème, il est indiqué que mon code sera ajouté une adresse email qui n'existe plus... Et...
  6. Can a redeemable code be reversed? Minecraft for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a redeemable code be reversed? Minecraft for Xbox one: Hi All: I know this might be a weird question but I recently purchase Minecraft w/ Explorer pack for my boys. My oldest son, who doesn't play minecraft that often happen to redeem the Explorer...
  7. Redeemed a code but I didn't get the item

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed a code but I didn't get the item: I got a minecraft code for 1000 minecoins and i redeemed it. I haven't received my minecoins after 2 weeks. What do i do 36cb2a76-1d90-4e50-9b11-e8914e9a9ed5
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeem Unavailiable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code Redeem Unavailiable: I don't quite know if this is the right location to place this so I went for Xbox since that's game related, but I was wondering if there is alternatives to get Minecraft (without illegal related...
  9. Canjear Código [Mod translation-Redeem Code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Canjear Código [Mod translation-Redeem Code]: Porque no puedo canjear un código para Gold? Me sale que el pago no fue procesado, que hago? [Mod translation-Why can't I redeem a code for Gold? I get that the payment was not processed, what do...
  10. I cannot play games that I redeemed with a code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play games that I redeemed with a code.: I am not able to play Battlefield 1 even though I redeemed it with a code. I stopped using my accounts for a few months then I recently purchased a xbox one X, when I downloaded ny profile I...