Redeem Code

Discus and support Redeem Code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I just bought a code for a video game to get coins. I do not know how to redeem the code though... can you help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KJSwens, Feb 23, 2021 at 3:42 AM.

1. KJSwens
    KJSwens Guest

Redeem Code

Hello,

I just bought a code for a video game to get coins. I do not know how to redeem the code though... can you help me?

:)

2. StuartATrueRed Win User

need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

If you mean redeeming the code, there are a number of ways to do it, you can redeem on the console, by going to the store, and finding the redeem code option, select it, and type in the code, and then redeem it. You can also redeem the code on the Microsoft
    store on Windows 10, by selecting the three dots on the top right next to your gamerpic, then select redeem code, and type in the code and redeem it. or you can redeem the code on the Xbox app on iOS or Android. You can also redeem the code on account.microsoft.com
    too.
  3. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

4. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  5. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

6. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
Thema:

Redeem Code

1. Redeem Code - Similar Threads - Redeem Code

2. i had a glitch were my redeemed codes didnt work I got this resolved and if any one els has...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i had a glitch were my redeemed codes didnt work I got this resolved and if any one els has...: got resoveld but i cant delete and i do not need help 8b96c227-b576-4961-b06d-90f869db49a5
  3. Not being able to redeem code without adding in credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to redeem code without adding in credit card: I want to redeem my gift card code, yet for some reason it wont let me do that unless I add recurring credit card. How do I fix this? [img] 9cd92cc1-c8ed-4965-a429-2948a17b797a
  4. I redeemed a code on the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code on the wrong account: I just got a Rogue Spider Knight code for Fortnite and redeemed it on the wrong account. I don't want to change the email or delete one and the account I redeemed it on had no Xbox Live account or...
  5. a friend sent me a gift, a code to redeem, but i lost the email that had the code. is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    a friend sent me a gift, a code to redeem, but i lost the email that had the code. is there...: a friend sent me a gift, a code to redeem, but i lost the email that had the code. is there a way i could get the code back? de3d68ac-8372-4915-af6d-5d694a1d6806
  6. redeeming game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeeming game code: I bought a game code and redeemed it on my Xbox one console. It accepted it and was correct code. I don't see it in my game list to download. Not in my queue or anywhere. I tried putting the code...
  7. redeeming code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    redeeming code: i have a rouge company perk from game pass ultimat which gave me a skin, emote, 600 coins, and a gun wrap i redeemed it and never recieved any of this now its saying my code has been redeemed and...
  8. Minecraft redeem code error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft redeem code error: Hello.My friend gave me a redeem code for Minecraft Java edition (Im on MacOs with an already created account and set password) and I put the code in and it said 'put in your Minecraft gametag'...
  9. This code has already been redeemed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code has already been redeemed.: I have an Xbox One S, and I would like to use the code I got with the GTA V game. When I first tried to activate my code, it was added to an e-mail address that doesn’t exist (a character has been...
  10. redeeming codes

in XBoX on Windows
    redeeming codes: when i try to redeem a code for xbr xbox it wont let me without a payment and i cannot add a payment method is there any way i can do it w/o ?? ed1ffd89-4fe3-4a3e-a080-1f8a9e8b6381