Redeem Codes

Discus and support Redeem Codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How do I fix not being able to select redeem code? Like I'll select it on my Xbox 1 S and it will act like I never selected it and it will say... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TylerCorbin1, Apr 16, 2019.

1. TylerCorbin1
    TylerCorbin1 Guest

Redeem Codes

How do I fix not being able to select redeem code? Like I'll select it on my Xbox 1 S and it will act like I never selected it and it will say "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help" What do I do?

:)

TylerCorbin1, Apr 16, 2019
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

3. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  4. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

5. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  6. jonathan1539 Win User

cannot download due to location not avaliable

Will the code be redeemed? If he did that, will the code be redeemed to my account?
Thema:

Redeem Codes

1. Redeem Codes - Similar Threads - Redeem Codes

2. Redeem code live gold bonus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem code live gold bonus: Hi everyone. I have a live gold bonus code to redeem up to 06-30-2019, but I just renewed the live gold for 1 year. My question is if I redeem the bonus code it will overwrite my one year...
  3. **FORGOT WHICH ACCOUNT I REDEEMED CODE ON**

in XBoX Games and Apps
    **FORGOT WHICH ACCOUNT I REDEEMED CODE ON**: Several years ago I redeemed a code to get the Windows 10 Minecraft Edition game, but it has been awhile now and I forgot which account that code was redeemed on. Is it possible if I display the...
  4. i cant redeem a code :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant redeem a code :(: When I redeem the code it tells me that I have to update my billing information and when I finish I give in ready and it does not update or change my code b0772776-95e6-451c-94a0-8f6aaa7cd3ff
  5. I need help with the redeemed xbox game code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with the redeemed xbox game code: Hi All, We purchased a new xbox one s ..and it did come with 4 free games bundled. They sales guy from ebgames generated the key and gave it to us included in the receipt. We got home keyed in...
  6. UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install): Hello, First off, thank you all for looking. I just yesterday redeemed a UFC 3 code to my account that I received for preordering the game over 1 year and some months ago. I never used it because...
  7. I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack code but it didn't download and doesn't appear in the game...: Hi everybody! I've got a problem with the RAGE 2 Deluxe Pack DLC on Xbox One. I entered the DLC code on my Xbox when I purchased the game on May 14th. Until now the DLC did not show up, although...
  8. Redeemed code is not appearing on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code is not appearing on my account: I have just recently purchased an XBox One which came with 2 games. I managed to activate and download one of them. However the other game (Apex) is not loading to my account. I have redeemed the...
  9. Redeeming a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming a code: Picked up Rage 2 deluxe ed, hard copy. I used the code (inside the game case) to redeem the content. Played through the beginning until i unlocked free roam and have not seen anything related to...
  10. Redeemed code on wrong account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed code on wrong account: i accidentally redeemed my xbox live gold 14 day trial on another account which i dont use. How can i transfer it to another account? 4cdccf53-69a1-428d-ad7c-4954a6af59cd