Redeem Codes

Discus and support Redeem Codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How do I fix not being able to select redeem code? Like I'll select it on my Xbox 1 S and it will act like I never selected it and it will say... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TylerCorbin1, Apr 16, 2019.

1. TylerCorbin1
    TylerCorbin1 Guest

Redeem Codes

How do I fix not being able to select redeem code? Like I'll select it on my Xbox 1 S and it will act like I never selected it and it will say "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help" What do I do?

:)

TylerCorbin1, Apr 16, 2019
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

3. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  4. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

5. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  6. jonathan1539 Win User

cannot download due to location not avaliable

Will the code be redeemed? If he did that, will the code be redeemed to my account?
Thema:

Redeem Codes

1. Redeem Codes - Similar Threads - Redeem Codes

2. X-Box lice code redeeming issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box lice code redeeming issue: Hi I have just tried to redeem a 12 month xbox live code. The code was accepted and stated that it was a 12 month subscription but nothing shows up on my xbox live account? Any ideas?...
  3. How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app): I've been jumping from support technician to support technician. With things being told "Wait 24-72 hours", "We don't have the codes, we will send it in 24 hours", et cetra. About 3 days ago I've...
  4. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  5. Xbox One Disc Games and redeem codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Disc Games and redeem codes: My son recently purchased the all digital xbox one s. In the short, we bought him disc games for Christmas not realizing it was all digital. Do the discs come with redeemable codes so we can...
  6. I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help to redeem codes that I'm supposed to get with the XGP that I brought with the...: So, my problem is that I don't have an Xbox, so I can't do the "logical" solution. I would love to get my codes in a Email, cause I can't have them yet. Also I can't contact the support since...
  7. xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate, help for redeem Spotify, Discord Nitro, EA codes: I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today, for 3 months. I'm on PC. I need Spotify, Discord Nitro, and EA codes sent to me via email. When do these codes get sent to me?...
  8. Redeeming Movie Code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming Movie Code: Last year, I got a message from Xbox that the Assassin's Creed movie+bonus features. I redeemed the code, but don't know how to access the movie. Any ideas on how to find it or was there a limited...
  9. Redeemed a code. won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a code. won't download.: Hi I'm hoping someone might be able to help. My friend in the USA sent me (in the uk) a code for a game as a gift. I redeemed it but it's not showing up in my 'ready to install' tab on the xbox...
  10. Xbox Live Gold code says redeemed; no indication code worked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold code says redeemed; no indication code worked: This is long-winded, but please bear with me. Earlier this month, I "purchased" a three-month subscription for XBL Gold using Microsoft Rewards points. The code came via e-mail, just as they...