Redeem Codes

Discus and support Redeem Codes in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How do I fix not being able to select redeem code? Like I'll select it on my Xbox 1 S and it will act like I never selected it and it will say... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TylerCorbin1, Apr 16, 2019.

1. TylerCorbin1
    TylerCorbin1 Guest

Redeem Codes

How do I fix not being able to select redeem code? Like I'll select it on my Xbox 1 S and it will act like I never selected it and it will say "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help" What do I do?

:)

TylerCorbin1, Apr 16, 2019
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

3. maxen Win User

Unable to download Dance Central 2 full game for free in the Xbox 360 as cover says

There should be a code included inside the box that had the console. Then you simply redeem the code from the console and the download of the game should start.

How to redeem codes:
    support.xbox.com/.../redeem-prepaid-codes

(Relevant section: Redeem prepaid codes on your console)
  4. Warjax Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

5. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  6. jonathan1539 Win User

cannot download due to location not avaliable

Will the code be redeemed? If he did that, will the code be redeemed to my account?
Thema:

Redeem Codes

1. Redeem Codes - Similar Threads - Redeem Codes

2. Bought a code, already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a code, already redeemed: So I bought a code from the Microsoft Store (yes, it was their website), and I got the confirmation email, so I go to redeem the code, and it's already redeemed! I dont know how this happened as...
  3. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  4. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  5. Unable to redeem code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to redeem code: Got the following error when trying to redeem a code. First, live a little. Spend some money. This Microsoft account balance has hit its max. First, live a little. Spend some money. This...
  6. redeem code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem code problem: How do you fix the problem something went wrong on our end try again later might help problem please someone help want to redeem my xbox live code 3eb7ee35-602a-4f9c-b0af-8bd6cdab2ec7
  7. I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Bing points for 12 months live Xbox subscription reward but cannot redeem code I...: As the title says. I get a text saying "Hold off extending this right now" on the screen. Then it says something that I'm at my limit and it could take two to five years? So what does that mean? I...
  8. How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change your redeem code of gift card email?: I was wondering about how you change your redeem code of gift card email? I tried to enter a code today, and it came up with a email that got deleted years ago. Is there anyway to change it?...
  9. Redeeming 9-Character codes? (Halo Reach)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming 9-Character codes? (Halo Reach): I know that these codes are no longer accepted anymore, but is their anyway someone from Xbox/Microsoft can redeem the content and transfer it my account? I got a special edition of Halo Reach...
  10. Unable to redeem any type of digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem any type of digital code: I've been trying to redeem Xbox gift cards for the past 2 years or so. Every time I try to redeem any type of digital code (Game Pass, Xbox Live, Gift Cards, digital content such as skins, etc.) I...