Redeem points for Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Redeem points for Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I switched to Game Pass Ultimate but there is no option to redeem points for Ultimate. I dont think redeeming points for Gold or Game Pass will work on... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Little 3vil, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Little 3vil
    Little 3vil Guest

I switched to Game Pass Ultimate but there is no option to redeem points for Ultimate. I dont think redeeming points for Gold or Game Pass will work on my current subscription.

Is there an update coming for Ultimate subscribers?

:)

Little 3vil, Jun 17, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

I'm hoping there would be an option to redeem rewards points for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. However, redeeming for gold and game pass will still work. If you've an active ultimate subscription, you will still get some months added to it but it will be less
    than what you redeemed for via gold or game pass.
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

I've been watching news and updates for information about this as well, but haven't seen anything thus far about the option coming for redeeming points for Ultimate. Hopefully they will announce something in the future, but for now, I don't believe there
    is anything in writing about it.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I'm assuming you mean for the Microsoft Rewards program. If so, you would need to try contacting Microsoft Rewards support to
    see if they have any information. It's possible that they could be waiting until the beta ends before adding those. But you can still redeem gold or game pass and it will still add to your ultimate game pass subscription.
  5. {Parity} Win User

You will need to
    Xbox Support
    directly for information on the future plans. They may have some information and they may not.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. Tarnend Win User

What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

From what i can remember reading, while you have game pass ultimate and you redeem 3 months xbox live, this would give you 1 months game pass ultimate.

Regards
Thema:

1. Redeem points for Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Redeem points Game

2. Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem 12 month XBOX Live (Points): I've gone and looked but noticed it only shows 1 and 2 months XBOX Gold to Redeem, does this mean its gone for good as the 1 & 2 are pointless for me and would mean I'd just not bother collecting...
  3. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  4. redeem points issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeem points issue: i couldn't redeeming my points for unknown reason it says there's an issue with your account or order please help me and thank you 20d97af8-72c9-4085-a8f3-784f2a530f35
  5. Xbox gamepass quests redeem points issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass quests redeem points issue: I have done the just cause 4 quest and the game from March quest but when I try to claim my points it reverts me back to the quests home screen I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it also tried...
  6. Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Never got emailed XBOX game pass for redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: Through Microsoft Rewards I was supposed to receive 1 month free XBOX game pass by email. I never received the email 2b195239-76f0-454c-aeb9-67d33cdca53d
  7. Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :(

in XBoX Rewards
    Used my points to redeem the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago, and I still haven't got it :(: Hello, My name is Nathan! Roughly about a week ago I decided to use my 6800 (out of my 9000) rewards points to redeem a Xbox game pass subscription, I've been in contact with support twice now...
  8. I Redeemed points for a 1-Month Code for the Xbox Game Pass and did not get the code.

in XBoX Rewards
    I Redeemed points for a 1-Month Code for the Xbox Game Pass and did not get the code.: The title is pretty self-explanatory, I earned enough points to redeem a 1 month code of the Xbox Game Pass, I then sent an e-mail ticket to the "Microsoft Rewards Center." The e-mail was just an...
  9. how can i redeem points for xbox games or gear

in XBoX Rewards
    how can i redeem points for xbox games or gear: how can I use Microsoft rewards points and or my gaming points to get games or gear or memberships on xbox 4b832a29-ebbc-458a-869f-18fed61208bf
  10. Error redeeming microsoft points (given with a purchased game in a box set for dance central 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error redeeming microsoft points (given with a purchased game in a box set for dance central 2): Something went wrong Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate. I tried going to xbox.com/errorhelp to find the...