Redeem problem

Discus and support Redeem problem in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi, i've earned points from microsoft rewards account ,then when i redeemed this points to get gift card they declined me and suspend my account ,and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Zain, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Zain
    Zain New Member

Redeem problem

Hi, i've earned points from microsoft rewards account ,then when i redeemed this points to get gift card they declined me and suspend my account ,and i did not commit anything wrong so what should i do?
    Thanks

2. Asmabet Win User

Problem redeeming.

Thanks I went to the side and it's seems that it only was for a REQ Pack not for the whole game! Thanks boss!
  3. HyruleBalverine Win User

problem redeem

Have you entered the 25-character code that came with the console? That will get you a download of the game.
  4. StandbyBook7374 Win User

Redeeming problem

I know the problem now. My account just says it's free but actually I'm Gold but there are some features of Gold I can't use. I can still play multiplayer in games and watch Youtube or whatever but the 'Games with Gold' Feature is unavailable with Gold Trial.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

redeem problem

Hey there GOALPRO83!

Sorry you're having trouble redeeming a code. Can you try redeeming it here on Xbox.com rather than through your Xbox One to see if there's any change?
  6. Wisha4Egypt Win User

Redeeming problems

i have the same problem, please help.
Thema:

Redeem problem

1. Redeem problem - Similar Threads - Redeem problem

2. Problems Redeeming Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems Redeeming Code: Hi everyone, if a code is showing as redeemed in Microsoft, why has the credit not transferred to Xbox? ef53a5d1-b692-4c60-a911-9f8d0717e981
  3. problem redeeming game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem redeeming game: I redeemed games on my account on my phone while my new xbox was installing and now I do not have them on my xbox. And can not redeem the game again 8065d87d-f229-4a40-935d-22eb3d18f75e
  4. Redeem a code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem a code problem: Hi, I purchased a Xbox Live gold Code but when I try to redeem it I just keep getting the following,I have tried loads of times PolicyServiceException QzTO+AM3rU2WnvMc.2.0.5.6 2020/08/18 -...
  5. robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card: Hello, i have an 5$ Microsoft gift card and would like to reedeem it for robux in roblox. However, i dont know how to redeem it. If somebody knows how, please kindly respond. I thank you in...
  6. Redeeming game pass code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming game pass code problem: I just got a 6 month game pass subscription code and for some reason, it keeps on saying “check your account. The payment option on an existing subscription was declined. Blocking this purchase....
  7. Redeeming Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Problems: I am having troubles with redeeming my skate 3 game, it always says my language region is wrong. But even when i change it to the right place it keeps on saying that its wrong. Please someone help...
  8. Redeemed code problem

in XBoX on Mobile
    Redeemed code problem: I redeemed a code on my xbox app but it says I have no money on my account. I checked my xbox and my xbox app, and neither of them have money on the account. e4ea2178-98f2-4931-ac17-c03a6d3bf635
  9. redeem problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    redeem problem: hello guys well let's get to the point I have a code and I want to redeem it but there is a kinda error that won't let me get my game, my game is Minecraft when I enter the code and I click on...
  10. Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem redeeming Xbox Game Pass code: Hi. I bought a code for XGP but when I try to redeem it there's an error. "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." I have no...