Redeem rewards

Discus and support Redeem rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; hello. Just sign up rewards on my xbox one and its shows 596 points but in my email shows 3200. How can I combine this 2? Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by FnafNeOnGamer, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Redeem rewards

hello.

Just sign up rewards on my xbox one and its shows 596 points but in my email shows 3200. How can I combine this 2? Thanks.

:)

FnafNeOnGamer, Jul 5, 2018
  2. StuartATrueRed, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Julian_, Jul 5, 2018
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Redeem rewards

Are you using two separate accounts? If they're separate accounts with separate logins, you likely won't be able to combine the two.

If it's the same account showing two different values, be sure to reach out to Microsoft Rewards Support
    here by going to the bottom of the page and clicking the link "Contact Microsoft Rewards Support".

However, note that it's possible to have a "lifetime" value higher than your current number of points as points can be spent redeeming items, so if you're seeing a "lifetime" and a "current" value it could be entirely right that they're different. (e.g.
    personally, my lifetime points value is roughly twice what I currently have after I redeemed some gift cards.)

maxen, Jul 6, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello FnafNeOnGamer,

If the 3200 you are referring to is from a Xbox Live Rewards statement email, please keep in mind that Microsoft Rewards and Xbox Live Rewards are separate programs with different currency. For example, we see that you had a lifetime
    amount of 3250 Xbox Live Rewards Credits. All these Credits were converted into your local currency and deposited on June 19th. This deposit was spent shortly afterward on a series of purchases. A record of your transactions, including this deposit, can be
    found on your commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account).

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft rewards not working

7. Ironwilled Win User

Help with Microsoft redeem award

Hi There,

When you redeem a reward from the rewards page, it comes as a code to your email so are free to redeem it on whatever account you wish.
  8. Alucario Ultra Win User

Gamepass Rewards quest - GoW not completing

Hello, to collect the MS rewards, you have to redeem them in the app. Just, get into de MS rewards app and go to the missión, and click on redeem.
  9. Oraclea Win User

badlands rewards

Hi, for this promotion, my option to redeem the 3 months of Game Pass arrived as one of the items that could be redeemed (for 0 points) in the "Redeem" section of
    my Microsoft Rewards page. Once redeemed, I got the code in an email to my Xbox/Microsoft Rewards account email address.

I'd check to see if you have the option to redeem it there, and then contact
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Support
    if you don't see it there. Hope that helps!
  10. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
Thema:

Redeem rewards

1. Redeem rewards - Similar Threads - Redeem rewards

2. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  3. How do i redeem my spotify rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do i redeem my spotify rewards: I brought the Xbox ultimate pass but after the new update i cant redeem the spotify premium reward 331dd7f5-d331-49bf-8a50-ad7acc065ff8
  4. Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards: Hi, I've recently purchased an AMD processor and it came with a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription. However, when I click "Activate" button on AMD rewards website, it takes me...
  5. How can I redeem Discord Nitro's reward from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I redeem Discord Nitro's reward from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.: I cant claim the Nitro Reward from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Susbscription. Someone can help me? 2115b367-131d-40ab-a665-c95937d1ec95
  6. Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming: Went to redeem 4,650 of my microsoft rewards points today for a $5 xbox gift card. There’s no $5 credit to my account, nor did I receive a confirmation email after I redeemed. A similar thing...
  7. Can’t redeem in-game rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t redeem in-game rewards: Hello :) I just bought a code from a local game store for in-game rewards, when I try to redeem it, it says, “Contact who you got this code from. We can’t redeem it”. Can you help me?...
  8. Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?: Hi all, I am just wondering cause the Microsoft account I use on my xbox is different to the one I claim Microsoft rewards points on. Am I able to redeem say.... a 3 months xbox gold live...
  9. How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?: I'm starting to use the Microsoft Rewards program, and am aiming to get a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership. When I redeem my points and get the membership, will I be emailed a gift card code or...
  10. Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward: I got a quest which consist in getting an achievement on PC in FH4, but in Microsoft Rewards apps there isn't a Redeem button, so quest is accomplished but I can't get my reward points. Here's my...