redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

Discus and support redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SummerSchoen, Aug 27, 2019.

1. SummerSchoen
    SummerSchoen Guest

Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?

:)

SummerSchoen, Aug 27, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

I got gold and cant get free gold games

Were you using a 14 day trial before you redeemed this code ?

What if I'm on a 14-day prepaid code trial and I upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during the trial period to take advantage of a free game offer? Will I get the game?

If you upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during your non-renewing trial period, your Xbox Live Gold membership won't start until the end of your free trial.
    You won't be eligible to download a currently offered free game until your trial period ends and your paid membership begins.
  3. irekski Win User

14 Day trial ended after 1 day

Please bear in mind Xbox Gold trials does not stack to each other. If you redeemed a 14 day trial code then redeem a 2 day code it will remove the 14 day trial code. Have you redeemed other codes besides the 14 day trial?
  4. Mumak UFC 2019 Win User

Live gold 14 days free trial
  5. turbo95sir Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership 14 day trial is not working

just purchased the tomb raider 1tb xbox one bundle, which comes with a 14 day xbox live gold trial. it actually says "activate your 14 day xbox live gold trial." i am having the same issues. cannot dl free games, yet able to chat. if i try to dl a free game,
    it wants me to upgrade to gold. WTF? it says live gold trial! explain that!
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one S - 14 day xbox gold trial

It would help if you read it correctly

14day trials aren't gold trials

Games with Gold available if I'm on a 30-day Xbox Live Gold credit card trial?

You're eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold membership or an Xbox Live Gold trial that requires a credit card.

What kind of Xbox Live Gold trials are eligible?

You're eligible if you're on an Xbox Live Gold one-month free trial.

If you're on a 14-day prepaid code trial, you're not eligible. You must have a current Xbox Live Gold subscription or trial that requires a credit card.

What if I'm on a 14-day prepaid code trial and I upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during the trial period to take advantage of a free game offer? Will I get the game?

If you upgrade to Xbox Live Gold during your non-renewing trial period, your Xbox Live Gold membership won't start until the end of your free trial. You won't be eligible to download a currently offered free game until your trial period ends and your paid
    membership begins
Thema:

1. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial - Similar Threads - redeem live gold

2. I can't redeem my xbox live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem my xbox live gold card: I've bought an xbox live gold card and I can't redeem it d29e8b2b-0fae-458a-a9ca-c3d168c4188a
  3. Xbox live gold gift card not working after being redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold gift card not working after being redeemed: Xbox live gold not working after being redeemed. This morning i redeemed and it said i was subscribed. Now it says im not subscribed and it says the card is redeemed. Please help....
  4. Xbox Live Gold code says redeemed; no indication code worked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold code says redeemed; no indication code worked: This is long-winded, but please bear with me. Earlier this month, I "purchased" a three-month subscription for XBL Gold using Microsoft Rewards points. The code came via e-mail, just as they...
  5. Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?: I've tried multiple times, got "Code not found". Contacted Sainsbury's (the shop I got the gift card from), told me to contact Microsoft. Did that, not got a reply. Can someone please help me?...
  6. Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem X Box Live Gold code on my X Box One: Please help. When I try to redeem a X Box Live Gold code I get an error: Something went wrong our side. Try again later. fde7e547-424a-4004-84a4-d618f6332d00
  7. Redeeming Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Xbox Live Gold: My nephew is having issues redeeming the Xbox Live Gold I gifted him today. When we input the code a message pops up that reads the following, "Try that again Something happened on our end....
  8. How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?: I'm starting to use the Microsoft Rewards program, and am aiming to get a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership. When I redeem my points and get the membership, will I be emailed a gift card code or...
  9. Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription: So my xbox game pass ultimate recently ran out, and I had a xbox live gift card so I went to redeem it. Whenever I went to redeem it, the screen said that it would automatically convert into a 1...
  10. Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold - code redeeming failed: Hi, there! I am having an issue with redeeming Xbox Live Gold code for 14 days, which came togather with brand new Xbox One X I have bought recently. The problem is that Xbox refuses to accept...