Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to...

Discus and support Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was adding credit to my account via gift card when I noticed a message saying that the credit will be added to an old email address that I lost the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dust Guy, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Dust Guy
    Dust Guy Guest

I was adding credit to my account via gift card when I noticed a message saying that the credit will be added to an old email address that I lost the password to. Currently I use a different email that my account is defaulted to with no trace of the original
    one to my knowledge. What is the purpose of this address, why is it different from the default address my account is set to, and is it possible to change it? Any input on this would be appreciated.
    Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to... [​IMG]

:)

Dust Guy, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Redeem your code or gift card it'll be added to... - Similar Threads - Redeem code gift

2. How do you redeem a gift code after you redeemed it on the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you redeem a gift code after you redeemed it on the wrong account?: My son sent me a xbox one gift code and I redeemed it on the wrong account. I redeemed it to his account. He says, he can't resend it once it's been redeemed and says I screwed up. What can I say,...
  3. Wrong email on redeem gift/code screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrong email on redeem gift/code screen: Im logged in on my Microsoft account, when i go to redeem a code it has an old email/microsoft account on the screen,how do i change? 656309b7-1dbe-4e70-bbea-a5e7bb5a5a85
  4. I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?: I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer? I have never had Game Pass before. b88388e6-e0b7-4ca9-aeb3-5a68be8c47ef
  5. my freind from a diffrent region bought me a gift but i cant redeem the code bc its from a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my freind from a diffrent region bought me a gift but i cant redeem the code bc its from a...: i tried getting a new code through xbox support and i waited 24 hours and i just recivied the message . i was wondering how i'd go about that. and get a new code for my region. or even a refund...
  6. Can a gift card code be redeemed against an account other than my own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a gift card code be redeemed against an account other than my own?: I have purchased an xBox gift card and have received the code with which to redeem it. Can I give the code to my grandson to redeem against his account? 0fdd33ec-17e0-4e38-a26b-8bbf9950f5e1
  7. Redeeming Gift Code but get a "Georestricted error"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Gift Code but get a "Georestricted error": So, I'm trying to redeem a code my friend sent me as a gift, but i keep getting the error above. I believe it's because both of us are using VPNs because we're in Japan. It's there anyway i can...
  8. Can't redeem gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem gift code: Hello i cant redeem my mojang gift code they give to everyone who created their accout before a certain date, everytime i try to redeem it it says "Contact who you got this code from. We can't...
  9. How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem my nitro/ea gift code links on PC? (xbox beta app / companion app): I've been jumping from support technician to support technician. With things being told "Wait 24-72 hours", "We don't have the codes, we will send it in 24 hours", et cetra. About 3 days ago I've...
  10. Xbox gift card code won't redeem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code won't redeem: So it has been 2 days that i've tryed to redeem a gift card code for xbox (25Euros) but it won't it says to check if it's activated or it has already been used I was at carrefour a walmart she...