redeem

Discus and support redeem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hey i brought a friend a cod DLC pack and he can not receive it for some reason i would like to get my moneyy back 6m2qkwpgv4qqg6k6mrhtcqyxz... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nekko Ewell, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Nekko Ewell
    Nekko Ewell Guest

redeem

hey i brought a friend a cod DLC pack and he can not receive it for some reason i would like to get my moneyy back 6m2qkwpgv4qqg6k6mrhtcqyxz

:)

Nekko Ewell, Aug 12, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

If you mean redeeming the code, there are a number of ways to do it, you can redeem on the console, by going to the store, and finding the redeem code option, select it, and type in the code, and then redeem it. You can also redeem the code on the Microsoft
    store on Windows 10, by selecting the three dots on the top right next to your gamerpic, then select redeem code, and type in the code and redeem it. or you can redeem the code on the Xbox app on iOS or Android. You can also redeem the code on account.microsoft.com
    too.
  3. ITz Mizzie Ts Win User

black ops II

the only way to get nuketown on 2 consoles is to have the profile it was redeemed on online and on the second xbox, not the console it was redeemed on. On the console it was redeemed on, you can use the profile it wasn't redeemed on
  4. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  5. YengD. Win User

Redeem Code link

6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Redeem code

Hi. What are you trying to redeem? Some redeem codes are region locked meaning that they can only be redeemed in that specific country. So if you were given a redeem code for the US Xbox One, then the redeem code will not work for your version of Xbox
    One. Could that be the issue?
Thema:

redeem

1. redeem - Similar Threads - redeem

2. Cant redeem code and remove payment method

in XboX Insiders
    Cant redeem code and remove payment method: It won't let me redeem my code it's pissing me off, I've got game pass code and Xbox live code and it says there is a problem with my bill on a card and won't let me renew any thing submitted by...
  3. Code already redeemed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Code already redeemed: I purchased 2 xbox gift cards last night redeemed both but only one posted to my account I tried to redeem it agian and I get the message code already redeemed I requested a new code but was...
  4. how to redeem cyberpunk 2077 on my new xbox one x 1tb?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to redeem cyberpunk 2077 on my new xbox one x 1tb?: hi, just got a new Xbox one X 1 tb bundle with the 1 month ultimate free and cyberpunk 2077 bought it in a store in israel and in the barcode in the box it says israel, yet after the login with...
  5. Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital download gifted game sell insted of redeem: digital game as a gift can i sell it insted of redeaming it 68132197-bac5-4ee8-834a-fc639777cca7
  6. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...: Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox 360, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que o código não é válido. Já coloquei várias vezes e deu...
  7. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...: Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem my Live Gold code] Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox...
  8. Resgatar Código de Jogo[Redeem Game Code]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resgatar Código de Jogo[Redeem Game Code]: Boa tarde. Tenho um Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of Wars 4 Edição Limitada, comprei ele na loja, novo lacrado. Sempre foi meu. Baixei o Jogo Gears Of War 3 do cartão que vem no pacote e pra minha...
  9. Unusable redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unusable redeem code: My son received an xbox pre-paid gift card for his birthday, the last four digits of the redeem code are unreadable so I have requested a new code via the website. I uploaded a photo of the card...
  10. If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...

in XBoX on Windows
    If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...: If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and PC(including windows 10)? I need an official authoritative and accurate answer to this question please. Thank...