redeem

Discus and support redeem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hey i brought a friend a cod DLC pack and he can not receive it for some reason i would like to get my moneyy back 6m2qkwpgv4qqg6k6mrhtcqyxz... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Nekko Ewell, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Nekko Ewell
    Nekko Ewell Guest

redeem

hey i brought a friend a cod DLC pack and he can not receive it for some reason i would like to get my moneyy back 6m2qkwpgv4qqg6k6mrhtcqyxz

:)

Nekko Ewell, Aug 12, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

need to know how to activate an xbox live gold card

If you mean redeeming the code, there are a number of ways to do it, you can redeem on the console, by going to the store, and finding the redeem code option, select it, and type in the code, and then redeem it. You can also redeem the code on the Microsoft
    store on Windows 10, by selecting the three dots on the top right next to your gamerpic, then select redeem code, and type in the code and redeem it. or you can redeem the code on the Xbox app on iOS or Android. You can also redeem the code on account.microsoft.com
    too.
  3. ITz Mizzie Ts Win User

black ops II

the only way to get nuketown on 2 consoles is to have the profile it was redeemed on online and on the second xbox, not the console it was redeemed on. On the console it was redeemed on, you can use the profile it wasn't redeemed on
  4. DarkMullac Win User

i need help redeeming a dlc code i got from a friend

to redeem code press xbox button go left down to redeem code redeem it and there you go
  5. YengD. Win User

Redeem Code link

6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Redeem code

Hi. What are you trying to redeem? Some redeem codes are region locked meaning that they can only be redeemed in that specific country. So if you were given a redeem code for the US Xbox One, then the redeem code will not work for your version of Xbox
    One. Could that be the issue?
Thema:

redeem

1. redeem - Similar Threads - redeem

2. Can't redeem a code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem a code: Hello guys, recently I won a Dark Souls 3 code from ling_lingx, a streamer. But when I try to redeem it, pops this message: Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code...
  3. Can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from any BROWSER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from any BROWSER: Hello everyone, i can't redeem any Xbox 360 game from ANY browser for months already (like 4/5 months). I've been waiting patiently hoping in fix but nothing has changed. I've done this for...
  4. Problème avec le "Redeem your code"

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème avec le "Redeem your code": Bonjour. J'ai voulu activer un code Minecraft windows 10 et je suis tombé sur la page ci-dessous. Problème, il est indiqué que mon code sera ajouté une adresse email qui n'existe plus... Et...
  5. Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code: Dear Microsofti have lost my forzahorizon2 redeem code the day i purchase it i cant find it can you plz send me a new one please 5d8f1db7-1f59-4ed3-bec9-5cdccb442d2c
  6. Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeeming Minecraft Minecoins: My son received 2 different Minecraft Minecoins of 1720 each and the website on the back to redeem them, has been unavailable for a few weeks now. His aunt purchased them as a Christmas gift, so I...
  7. How to redeem discord nitro.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem discord nitro.: I got 3 months of discord nitro for buying the xbox game pass, I got a message on xbox with a link to redeem the code, but every time I click on the link or paste it online, it redirects me to...
  8. Can a redeemable code be reversed? Minecraft for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a redeemable code be reversed? Minecraft for Xbox one: Hi All: I know this might be a weird question but I recently purchase Minecraft w/ Explorer pack for my boys. My oldest son, who doesn't play minecraft that often happen to redeem the Explorer...
  9. Xbox Ultimate game pass redeem merchant

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate game pass redeem merchant: I am unable to redeem the gift card because I keep being prompt to "This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code" What does this mean?????...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition key is already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition key is already redeemed: Hi I tried to download Minecraft from the windows store I put in my code from mojang but it says that its already been redeemed, I looked back on mojang and it says it was redeemed on 26th of...