Redeemed 3 $5 Microsoft Store gift cards & have'nt received any codes.

Discus and support Redeemed 3 $5 Microsoft Store gift cards & have'nt received any codes. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Basiclly Last week i spent roughly 14.000 of my rewards points on 3 $5 microsoft store gift cards, over a week later i still have not receieved any... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Gothmule, May 11, 2018.

1. Gothmule
    Gothmule Guest

Basiclly Last week i spent roughly 14.000 of my rewards points on 3 $5 microsoft store gift cards, over a week later i still have not receieved any codes via my e-mail, I did receive an email from Microsoft but it was completly blank.

I Have been back and forward with Microsoft all week with no solutions and im getting pretty frustrated.

My email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** if anyone wishes to contact me.

:)

Gothmule, May 11, 2018
  2. BEG BEAST
    BEG BEAST Guest
    Microsoft Reward Program

I redeemed a $3 and $5 gift card through Microsoft Rewards and didnt receive email for the code to redeem the money.

BEG BEAST, May 11, 2018
  3. Sunset Overdrive $10 XBOX Live Gift Card

Pre-ordered Sunset Overdrive from the Microsoft Store and never received my $10 gift card. It's been nearly 3 weeks, 11 days past the "10 day" e-mail window. Received e-mails regarding DLC but no gift card code.

MrStealY0G1RL, May 11, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption oage for assistance.

Smwutches, May 11, 2018
  5. xXJMXxdLC
    xXJMXxdLC Guest
    Lol, wrong forum kiddo, and by the way Microsoft Rewards dont send you codes for Gift Cards anymore, now the money is directly deposited into your account, so go and check your balance in your account because you will not receive a code.

xXJMXxdLC, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption oage for assistance.
  7. xXJMXxdLC Win User

Lol, wrong forum kiddo, and by the way Microsoft Rewards dont send you codes for Gift Cards anymore, now the money is directly deposited into your account, so go and check your balance in your account because you will not receive a code.
  8. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

Recuperar codigo [Translation - Recover code]

10. O Apocalypso O Win User

Call of Duty®: Ghosts - Xbox Pack (received redeem code from MS but it's for Xbox 360)

Received an email from the Microsoft Store on the 9th with a new code for the Xbox One version. Redeemed it on my console and it worked fine. They also gave me a $10.00 gift card to make up for the mistake.
Thema:

1. Redeemed 3 $5 Microsoft Store gift cards & have'nt received any codes. - Similar Threads - Redeemed Microsoft Store

2. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points Card code: Hello, Why can i not use Microsoft Points Card on my Xbox360 ? It work fine in 2020 but a this moment don't ? What is happed ?
  3. Microsoft points redeem does not work and customer support link is not working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft points redeem does not work and customer support link is not working either: Bought Microsoft piont back in the day and now wanted to reddem them as this virus forced me to gaming again:) When i enter it it says invalid code. I managed to contact an expert gamer, not that...
  4. Redeeming Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards: How can i redeem my xbox points i esrned my microsoft rewards? I can not fins where the code is to redeem. Thanks! 3d1ae14c-7777-4f51-b877-6adfdd44d9c9
  5. How does my son redeem his microsoft money to buy the battle pass on Fortnite?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does my son redeem his microsoft money to buy the battle pass on Fortnite?: My son wants battle pass so I approved and bought him $10 of microsoft money. That shows on his account but it doesn't show in fortnite. It asks for permission again and says that he has to ask...
  6. Microsoft Store - Redeem a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store - Redeem a code: When I go to redeem a code, it shows it will be applied to an email not associated with my account. I've gone to the "Manage how you sign in to Microsoft" page, and confirmed only my real email...
  7. Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app: I keep getting this message. Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. UnknownExternalError...
  8. Redeemed code on the microsoft store on pc and cant play game on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed code on the microsoft store on pc and cant play game on xbox: i bought a code for minecraft and redeemed it on the microsoft store and cant play on my xbox. please help 51068c92-ea53-43f9-92bc-8dbbf6c9154a
  9. Caannot redeem code for gears of war on xbox store or microsoft page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Caannot redeem code for gears of war on xbox store or microsoft page: Trying to redeem code for gears of war does not work. In the store, every attempt gets dismisssed saying that the region is wrong. Yet I can purchase stuff just fine(duh). Neither does it work on...
  10. Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store: I purchased code for 12+3months Xbox Live Gold yesterday but have not been able to redeem it from Xbox One or from website,receiving same error message from both: "An error occured, try again in...