Redeemed £35 worth of gift card but wont let me use it!

Discus and support Redeemed £35 worth of gift card but wont let me use it! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed some prepaid cards but when I try to buy Ghosts season pass, it won't let me buy it, instead it'll only allow me to input billing info :( Im... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FalconPower98, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Redeemed £35 worth of gift card but wont let me use it!

I redeemed some prepaid cards but when I try to buy Ghosts season pass, it won't let me buy it, instead it'll only allow me to input billing info Redeemed £35 worth of gift card but wont let me use it! :( Im so confused..i put money on?

:)

FalconPower98, Jan 27, 2014
  2. coxieragnar
    coxieragnar Guest
    Problem Purchasing something from the market place

hi I also have the same code redeemed a gift card now wont let me spend it

coxieragnar, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Xbox gift card

so I redeemed my gift card but it won't let me use it to buy a game. It's just telling me to put in credit card information?

RUSS1ANkill3r, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Redeemed £35 worth of gift card but wont let me use it!

Nevermind, just had to put the info in

FalconPower98, Jan 27, 2014
  5. xXT3chNo7rOnXx Win User

Unable to redeem prepaid code

i bought a $25 gift card and it wont let me redeem it
  6. Tarixtavre Win User

Gift Cards for child account

I tried that but it wont let me add a gift card, only uses my card and wont let me select a gift card option
  7. FalconPower98 Win User

Nevermind, just had to put the info in
  8. coxieragnar Win User

Problem Purchasing something from the market place

hi I also have the same code redeemed a gift card now wont let me spend it
  9. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Microsoft reward points?

Still all worth the same for me, at least in xbox gift card wise it is. Different things use different amount if points depending what you are redeeming your points for. Exams would be $25 gift card is 23,000 points.
Thema:

1. Redeemed £35 worth of gift card but wont let me use it! - Similar Threads - Redeemed £35 worth

2. I cant redeem my XBGP code(*Help*)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant redeem my XBGP code(*Help*): my code is unreadable,is there any way to be able to activate this code using the invoice? a2c42bd5-b915-43f2-99bc-b2963fe9141f
  3. Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a 12 month Gold in August of 2019, lost it thanks to Game Pass Ultimate?: In August of 2019 I was offered the $1 trial of game pass ultimate, I still had about of month left on my gold subscript from 2018, it was going to expire in September. While I was on the game...
  4. I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code: every time I try to redeem the code it tells me that it is not possible and that I try later, what I do? c07d616d-2356-4f19-82ff-bf71a5c51017
  5. why is redeem points always not working?????

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is redeem points always not working?????: Fix this already! I‘M done spending on xbox if i cant spend my reward points i make!!! Fix the issue or give me back my money i spent it gets old! Then you fill out a support thing and it wont...
  6. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong family member account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft code redeemed on wrong family member account: My wife bought a digital copy of minecraft starts addition for our son. I accidentally added it while in my account. So when he logs in he does not have the packs that came with it or the 700...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem code: Hello, I was in the process of claiming my free windows 10 Minecraft code from Mojang, it then crashed. I couldn't redeem again on Mojang and it wasn't on my Microsoft account anywhere? I have no...
  8. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  9. Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?: Hey guys, I was wondering if there's anyway possible for me to buy a game that cost $35 dollar with the amount of money that I have left in my Xbox Account and combine that with a credit card?...
  10. When i redeem the code get XBOS1005 206389a9-fd9a-4eea-9f67-f178982231c9 2016/10/26 - 06:38:35 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i redeem the code get XBOS1005 206389a9-fd9a-4eea-9f67-f178982231c9 2016/10/26 - 06:38:35 ...: When i redeem the code get XBOS1005 206389a9-fd9a-4eea-9f67-f178982231c9 2016/10/26 - 06:38:35 UTC error please help e51ca5a4-8cb9-4e05-8de1-bcb8777087d3