Redeemed £35 worth of gift card but wont let me use it!

Discus and support Redeemed £35 worth of gift card but wont let me use it! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed some prepaid cards but when I try to buy Ghosts season pass, it won't let me buy it, instead it'll only allow me to input billing info :( Im... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FalconPower98, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Redeemed £35 worth of gift card but wont let me use it!

I redeemed some prepaid cards but when I try to buy Ghosts season pass, it won't let me buy it, instead it'll only allow me to input billing info Redeemed £35 worth of gift card but wont let me use it! :( Im so confused..i put money on?

:)

FalconPower98, Jan 27, 2014
  2. coxieragnar
    coxieragnar Guest
    Problem Purchasing something from the market place

hi I also have the same code redeemed a gift card now wont let me spend it

coxieragnar, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Xbox gift card

so I redeemed my gift card but it won't let me use it to buy a game. It's just telling me to put in credit card information?

RUSS1ANkill3r, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Redeemed £35 worth of gift card but wont let me use it!

Nevermind, just had to put the info in

FalconPower98, Jan 27, 2014
  5. xXT3chNo7rOnXx Win User

Unable to redeem prepaid code

i bought a $25 gift card and it wont let me redeem it
  6. Tarixtavre Win User

Gift Cards for child account

I tried that but it wont let me add a gift card, only uses my card and wont let me select a gift card option
  7. FalconPower98 Win User

Nevermind, just had to put the info in
  8. coxieragnar Win User

Problem Purchasing something from the market place

hi I also have the same code redeemed a gift card now wont let me spend it
  9. ingoish456 Win User

La Noire Trade In of the Week at GS. £35 + 2000XP (about £5 worth)

noticed this on hotdeals.

do they charge for the elite cards to stick the 35 on ?

and also 2000xp is worth over a £5 ...

so in theory you get £40+ on a gift card?

alot of games in november, so £40 on a card cud be useful :)
Thema:

1. Redeemed £35 worth of gift card but wont let me use it! - Similar Threads - Redeemed £35 worth

2. What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens when I redeem an Xbox Live code while having Game Pass Ultimate: There seems to be absolutely no info at all about this, I've been searching for 2 hours now, but only get results for when upgrading to game pass, not the opposite, so I decided to just ask about...
  3. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  4. Mineceraft redeem code

in XBoX on Windows
    Mineceraft redeem code: I bought minecraft in 2014, and I was trying to redeem the code for the Microsoft version. It says the redeem code was already used, which is not possible as I have never played on the Microsoft...
  5. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before...
  6. Redeemable code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemable code: A while back I purchased "Minecraft" on Xbox one (not the console edition), and it's supposed to come with a code for windows ten edition. I haven't had a need to redeem the code till now but the...
  7. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  8. False charging my card when I redeemed a code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    False charging my card when I redeemed a code?: Hey, I just wanted to know why did my Xbox live subscription say I bought it by my debit card. Now that I ran out it won't let me cancel it even though I had a redeem 12-month prepaid card? Just...
  9. Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy a $35 dollar game with a $25 redeem Xbox money and combine with the credit card?: Hey guys, I was wondering if there's anyway possible for me to buy a game that cost $35 dollar with the amount of money that I have left in my Xbox Account and combine that with a credit card?...
  10. When i redeem the code get XBOS1005 206389a9-fd9a-4eea-9f67-f178982231c9 2016/10/26 - 06:38:35 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i redeem the code get XBOS1005 206389a9-fd9a-4eea-9f67-f178982231c9 2016/10/26 - 06:38:35 ...: When i redeem the code get XBOS1005 206389a9-fd9a-4eea-9f67-f178982231c9 2016/10/26 - 06:38:35 UTC error please help e51ca5a4-8cb9-4e05-8de1-bcb8777087d3