Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

Discus and support Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had iver 6000 points, so i spent some for the $5 xbox gift card and the rest on the $1.25 gift card, but all it did was delete the $5 dollars and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Riftic Glitch, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

I had iver 6000 points, so i spent some for the $5 xbox gift card and the rest on the $1.25 gift card, but all it did was delete the $5 dollars and the 4000+ points and only gave me the $1.25!

:)

Riftic Glitch, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

1. Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through - Similar Threads - Redeemed Gift Card

2. I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I...: I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I had no money so I went to redeem it again and I said it had been redeemed I just got robbed of 40$ help....
  3. Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Followed the Redeem Gift Card Instructions for Family account, credits were still added to...: I logged in to my children's account to redeem a $50 Xbox/Windows Gift Card each, but the credit was added to my account (Parent) Account. I have gone through all the help suggestions including,...
  4. Can’t redeem Xbox gift cards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t redeem Xbox gift cards: im trying to redeem xbox gift cards i purchased and it keeps saying try that again. Something happened our end. Waiting a bit might help. Any help please ee24b38d-3110-44d1-8fb9-f5cdd085cb97
  5. Where are the Xbox gift cards in the redeem section in Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where are the Xbox gift cards in the redeem section in Microsoft rewards?: I recently had a goal of a 5$ gift card in my Microsoft rewards page and decided to open it up as usual to try and complete my daily challenges. After I completed my challenges, I scroll down to...
  6. Can't redeem a gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem a gift card: Hi, Tried to redeem a gift card for my son and it keeps telling me this. What i do wrong? "Can't redeem gift cards because my "sender name" contains an inappropriate word." Can you help us?...
  7. Redeem gift card on wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem gift card on wrong account: I made 2 orders: a) redeemed a gift card b) added a cash amount on the 2nd order both for Fornite V-Bucks I was emailed the confirmation of the receipts. I have since discovered that both...
  8. £10 gift card bought from Amazon displaying this message when i try to redeem: 'This token ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    £10 gift card bought from Amazon displaying this message when i try to redeem: 'This token ...: Anyone else had this issue? It doesnt say that its already been redeemed, just that it has expired with this code: 6fH9kzrK2E+AJTuW.6.0.6.7 a91ea5c3-acd6-41a6-9cb9-a4da2c79db46
  9. Using Redeemed Gift Card Funds within Family

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Using Redeemed Gift Card Funds within Family: Hi, I have redeemed an xbox gift card for my son to use but although I can see the £25 redeemed, I can't seem to let my son use it even though he is part of my family. Can you help please?...
  10. Redeeming Gift Card gone Wrong!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Gift Card gone Wrong!: Hey, I recently bought a fortnite Vbucks giftcard off Amazon and received it I redeemed it onmy Xbox but I don't know which account I redeemed it on I checked on both my accounts but it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox redeem gift card forum