Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

Discus and support Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I had iver 6000 points, so i spent some for the $5 xbox gift card and the rest on the $1.25 gift card, but all it did was delete the $5 dollars and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Riftic Glitch, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

I had iver 6000 points, so i spent some for the $5 xbox gift card and the rest on the $1.25 gift card, but all it did was delete the $5 dollars and the 4000+ points and only gave me the $1.25!

:)

Riftic Glitch, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

1. Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through - Similar Threads - Redeemed Gift Card

2. Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to redeem my Xbox Live Gold gift card?: I've tried multiple times, got "Code not found". Contacted Sainsbury's (the shop I got the gift card from), told me to contact Microsoft. Did that, not got a reply. Can someone please help me?...
  3. Redeeming Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Xbox gift card: I bought an Xbox Gift Card for $25. Got home and redeemed the card double checked the card number. But then it comes up as if I still don't have Xbox Live. Tried resetting the Xbox we can't work....
  4. Xbox gift card code won't redeem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gift card code won't redeem: So it has been 2 days that i've tryed to redeem a gift card code for xbox (25Euros) but it won't it says to check if it's activated or it has already been used I was at carrefour a walmart she...
  5. Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card redeemed but does not show on the console due to currency difference: Hi I guess I am having a rather unique problem. Microsoft Support wasn't able to solve it earlier. I have redeemed a CAD $25 XBOX gift card to my Microsoft account that I use on my xBox 360...
  6. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  7. I can't redeem my Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem my Gift Card: Xbox sent me a message, that said "Thank you for being an Xbox fan! Here is a MXN$150 Gift Card as a token of our appreciation:", I inserted my code in xbox.com/redeemcode and in my Xbox One,...
  8. Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed an Xbox Live Gold gift card but my membership doesnt seem to have been updated: So basically, my Xbox Live membership soon ends and I wanted to extend it, so I proceeded to gift a card to myself (12 months long). I even redeemed it on my Xbox but my actual membership still...
  9. Xbox Gift Card Redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gift Card Redeem: I both one Xbox gift card and when I was redeeming it I got an error message indicating due to the fact that the gift card was not from my country it was not possible to redeem it. Afterwards I...
  10. Xbox gift card not redeeming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gift card not redeeming: I bought 3 xbox gift cards at GameStop. 2 have been redeemed but 1 is still processing. It's been over 24 hours but my account balance still hasn't updated the correct amount. The order number is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use a gift card on xbox if it already redeemed online

2. xbox redeem gift card forum