Redeemed code, can't download game

Discus and support Redeemed code, can't download game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just used a redeem code for a game I bought at target. Its not listed under my games and apps on the Xbox but when I log in on my computer, it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aristacat17, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Aristacat17
    Aristacat17 Guest

I just used a redeem code for a game I bought at target. Its not listed under my games and apps on the Xbox but when I log in on my computer, it says the game is in my account. I can't download the game onto my Xbox, what do I do?

:)

Aristacat17, Nov 26, 2020
  2. FearedNightmare Win User

Halo 5 install

Hello

The console came with a downloadable code, these are tied to the account that redeemed it and not the console itself. You can't download the game again unless you are the owner of the account that downloaded it.
  3. Slap You In HD Win User

Limbo's Release Date

I got this game free, redeemed the code but yet it's not downloaded and I can't see it anywhere.

Has anyone else had this issue?
  4. Qaz12 Win User

Advanced Warfare Digital Download (Refund)

I bought the special edition console and xbox live won't let me redeem my game code to even start downloading it. It just says it can't find my code.
  5. aFreshMelon Win User

free game download

kevandtalitha,

the game should be in your Games & Apps section of the console, just scroll through. It may not be downloaded, you should still be able to start the download for the game for free though.

Please note that when you redeem a code on the xbox.com website it becomes a used code just as on the console, whatever you redeem is locked to the account once you redeem the code.

If you can't find the game anywhere on your console just reply and I'll figure out a different solution.

Hope this helped,

6. DirtySOB Win User

Xbox One download queue?

Can't for the life of me figure out how to download the Ryse: Son of Rome DLC I redeemed the codes for.
Thema:

1. Redeemed code, can't download game - Similar Threads - Redeemed code can't

2. Can't redeem or activate code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem or activate code: I bought a 25$ gift card today and I accidentaly scratched off 2 numbers. In about 5 minutes, I found my code with trial and error however when it said ok and then i press continue, it brought up...
  3. Can't change country while redeeming xbox game pass code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change country while redeeming xbox game pass code?: So, I've recently received a discord nitro gift and saw that they were giving away xbox game pass codes. Once I went to Microsoft Redeem, it told me that "It'll be added to [my gmail] (United...
  4. xbox code can't be redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox code can't be redeemed: part of the code is unreadable. How do can I get this card redeemed? 74454c26-6638-4596-a1a7-1d84b00961a3
  5. I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my Xbox GamePass For PC Code.: Hello, i have recently bought Discord Nitro to get my 3 free months of GamePass For PC after purchased it i claimed the code and it said this: [mod removed - personal information] I have tried...
  6. Can't redeem code saying I already own it when I never paid for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem code saying I already own it when I never paid for it: The red dead online limit time offer of 25 gold bars for 4.99 i never bought it for myself i gifted it to a friend and i was gifted the 25 gold from a friend while putting the code in to redeem it...
  7. Can't redeem gamepass ultimate code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem gamepass ultimate code: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through microsoft points, however whenever I put in the code it says that the code is only available to new customers despite that I've been using points to...
  8. Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it.: I just bought Immortals Fenyx Rising Gold Edition from Game Stop. I went to microsoft to redeem my season pass code and I keep getting the above response. Can anyone assist with this issue...
  9. Can't redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem code: I bought a gift card that was activated and when I type in the code I get stuck loading. I've been waiting for atleast an hour now to no sucess aac10f4a-47b9-4620-b0ac-5b5f44be3eeb
  10. Can't redeem Xbox DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox DLC code: Bought Watch Dogs: Legion Ultimate edition physical and go the leaflets that were inside with the codes on them. What can be done about a DLC code that when redeemed, it says "Contact who you got...