Redeemed code on the microsoft store on pc and cant play game on xbox

Discus and support Redeemed code on the microsoft store on pc and cant play game on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought a code for minecraft and redeemed it on the microsoft store and cant play on my xbox. please help 51068c92-ea53-43f9-92bc-8dbbf6c9154a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BondedThunder99, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Redeemed code on the microsoft store on pc and cant play game on xbox

i bought a code for minecraft and redeemed it on the microsoft store and cant play on my xbox. please help

:)

BondedThunder99, Jul 8, 2018
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Redeemed code- cant find game

If you have redeemed the code under the same account you will find it at your games library

M3tal Daz3, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Redeemed code- cant find game

hello i had the same issue but on the opposite end i redeemed a code on the microsoft store on pc and cant play it on xbox

BondedThunder99, Jul 8, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Check the version of the Minecraft you have purchased

M3tal Daz3, Jul 8, 2018
  5. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Hi!

Make sure you have redeemed the code using the correct account on X1. Check your order history to verify that you have redeemed the code.

DominumStige, Jul 8, 2018
  6. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    As far as I know, the Windows and Xbox version are a separate version.

It's not a play anywhere title, so you have to purchase both versions!

CrazY1985, Jul 8, 2018
  7. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    The account makes no difference if the Minecraft version is that for PC

M3tal Daz3, Nov 2, 2018
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Please open the store app on your PC.

Go to my library.

it should be there to download again.

hello i had the same issue but on the opposite end i redeemed a code on the microsoft store on pc and cant play it on xbox
    If you have redeemed the code under the same account you will find it at your games library
  9. BondedThunder99 Win User

Please open the store app on your PC.

Go to my library.

it should be there to download again.
  10. CrazY1985 Win User

As far as I know, the Windows and Xbox version are a separate version.

It's not a play anywhere title, so you have to purchase both versions!
  11. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Make sure you have redeemed the code using the correct account on X1. Check your order history to verify that you have redeemed the code.
  12. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check the version of the Minecraft you have purchased
Thema:

1. Redeemed code on the microsoft store on pc and cant play game on xbox - Similar Threads - Redeemed code microsoft

2. Unable to redeem Microsoft Points code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Microsoft Points code: When Microsoft announced the transition from Microsoft Points to local currencies, it was announced that Microsoft Points can continue to be redeem...
  3. Redeemed a Microsoft digital code to the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Microsoft digital code to the wrong account: I redeemed a code for Forza 4 Ultimate using my microsoft account. I was assuming that the program would be accessible by my child under their login on my PC. But the comments on a previous thread...
  4. Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app: I keep getting this message. Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. UnknownExternalError...
  5. Redeem Microsoft Points Codes

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeem Microsoft Points Codes: How do I redeem a Microsoft Points Codes? 4482f1a3-ea2f-40b6-bc8b-974e5bdfbdd0
  6. Redeemed 3 $5 Microsoft Store gift cards & have'nt received any codes.

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed 3 $5 Microsoft Store gift cards & have'nt received any codes.: Basiclly Last week i spent roughly 14.000 of my rewards points on 3 $5 microsoft store gift cards, over a week later i still have not receieved any codes via my e-mail, I did receive an email from...
  7. Not able to redeem code for 1600 points which I received with Microsoft Order

in XBoX Rewards
    Not able to redeem code for 1600 points which I received with Microsoft Order: I am unable to redeem code for 1600 points which I received with Microsoft Order. Can you please help? 58af605e-6f60-42b0-a843-6af7329f22e5
  8. Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant redeem code for 12+3 Xbox Live purchased from Microsoft Store: I purchased code for 12+3months Xbox Live Gold yesterday but have not been able to redeem it from Xbox One or from website,receiving same error message from both: "An error occured, try again in...
  9. Impossible to redeem 2100 microsoft points prepaid code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to redeem 2100 microsoft points prepaid code: Guys, All I get when trying to redeem my 2100 Microsoft Point (prepaid code) is the following error message. Contacted support multiple times, they said the code was valid, and that they would...
  10. I CANT REDEEM MY MICROSOFT POINTS CODE,WHAT I CAN DO SOME ONE HELP ME

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CANT REDEEM MY MICROSOFT POINTS CODE,WHAT I CAN DO SOME ONE HELP ME: i cant redeem my microsoft points code its says the messege something wrong, what i can do? 734e12fd-ae54-426c-a08c-79d5c440c2c3