Redeemed code on wrong account

Discus and support Redeemed code on wrong account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i accidentally redeemed my xbox live gold 14 day trial on another account which i dont use. How can i transfer it to another account?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OhMahn, May 26, 2019.

1. OhMahn
    OhMahn Guest

i accidentally redeemed my xbox live gold 14 day trial on another account which i dont use. How can i transfer it to another account?

:)

OhMahn, May 26, 2019
  2. ChellMyBell1983 Win User

I can't log into my xbox live service.

If you've redeemed the code on the wrong account you will need to contact Customer Support to see if they can cancel it on the wrong account and issue you a code to redeem on the correct account.

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
  3. maxen Win User

Xbox Live Gold 12 months

Is there any chance you accidentally redeemed the code on the wrong account? This would be the only reason why the code would redeem but you cannot find it on your account afterwards.
  4. Smwutches Win User

You would have to try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do. Otherwise, nothing can be transferred between accounts. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Redeemed a code on the wrong account

Contact official support for this.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Code redeemed on wrong account

You would need to try contacting support to see if there is anything they can do, otherwise, nothing can be transferred between accounts. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

He should still be able to play the game under his account as long as he uses the same console.
Thema:

1. Redeemed code on wrong account - Similar Threads - Redeemed code wrong

2. Redeem code email wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeem code email wrong: Hey guys, hope someone can help as microsoft support is useless and the link goes nowhere. Some time ago my account was hacked and everything was lost to another email address however I spotted...
  3. Redeem code @ wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code @ wrong account: Dear gamers, I've got 2 accounts: 1 with XBOX Live Gold, 1 without. Now I redeem a game-code (to use with a Live Gold account) with, surprise, the wrong account. Result: the code doesn't work...
  4. Redeemed a code, but got the wrong product

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed a code, but got the wrong product: Hi, Today I bought a 12-month Xbox Live Gold subscription from my local electronics store. I redeemed the code on my xbox (like I have been doing for years and years without problems), but...
  5. Redeemed Code on Wrong Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed Code on Wrong Account: I recently got back into Minecraft with some friends on Xbox - realized that I was able to use Windows 10 edition, as I'd purchased the Java Edition back in the day. I tried to get it and realized...
  6. Redeemed Code to wrong account . . .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed Code to wrong account . . .: Our son redeemed an Amazon Gift Card, but didn't realize he was on our account (Not his). I did a "Virtual Chat" (In Microsoft Support) & it said the following: "You can also use the digital...
  7. Redeemed code on wrong profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed code on wrong profile: Hi. I have redeemed fortnite deep freeze code on wrong profile, how i can change it? Live chat doesn't work. 85cbe047-5fe2-445e-81f3-d29c61421dc8
  8. Redeemed minecraft coin code on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed minecraft coin code on wrong account: Hi Im new to xbox and had no idea how to redeem codes. Recently bought xbox for my son. I logged into my microsoft account and redeemed code there. I know now that all i needed to do was log into...
  9. Redeemed a Microsoft digital code to the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Microsoft digital code to the wrong account: I redeemed a code for Forza 4 Ultimate using my microsoft account. I was assuming that the program would be accessible by my child under their login on my PC. But the comments on a previous thread...
  10. Wrong country when redeemed the code

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wrong country when redeemed the code: Hi everyone, I just cashed in a code through my browser. I didn't know that it was redeemed for Austria (for whatever reason). What can I do to transfer the money to my default country? Thank...