Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game

Discus and support Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys I bought fifa 20 online and received a code for the game. Since redeeming codes is much easier in the app i did it there. But the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisPedersenDK, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game

Hi guys

I bought fifa 20 online and received a code for the game. Since redeeming codes is much easier in the app i did it there. But the game doesn't show up on my console. I habe tried checking the Xbox assistent and there i can se the game. I have also tried
    unplugging the Xbox at night. Now its been a day since redeeming the code and still the game is not to be found anywhere.

Anyone who has an idea what to do?

:)

ChrisPedersenDK, Oct 2, 2019
Thema:

Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game

1. Redeemed code on Xbox app, can't find the game - Similar Threads - Redeemed code app

2. I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of...: I didn't want to spend 20,000 points for 1 month of Ultimate. I didn't activate my code. Can I please get my 20,000 points back? The fine print on the Rdeem page does not mention the conversion...
  3. Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code: Hi, I'm having a issue With my Spotify premium Redeem code I tried logging in With my Facebook didn't work Then I tried using my xbox live Login details that didn't work either Is there...
  4. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...
  5. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  6. Problem redeeming codes on mobile app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem redeeming codes on mobile app: So I’m currently in the test flight for the mobile app on iOS and with the most recent update to the app every time I try to redeem a code on it I’m told I need to be signed in despite already...
  7. i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold

in XBoX on Mobile
    i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold: i redeemed a xbox live gold code on the xbox app and i dont have gold 140783e8-71c6-44fe-88ce-480067cf6c8e
  8. Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app: I keep getting this message. Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. UnknownExternalError...
  9. Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem my Sea of thieves preorder code that i got within the Xbox Live App.: hi, I got a message within my Xbox Live App on windows 10 with my code for the preorder Package and when i click redeem within the app io get this message: Contact who you got this code from. We...
  10. Redeemed Code for Forza 5 on xbox.com, but it doesn't show up in My Games & Apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Code for Forza 5 on xbox.com, but it doesn't show up in My Games & Apps.: Or even in the store when I search, or go to all games. I am in Saudi Arabia. bc282103-7b43-40e7-a519-eb52668db75e