Redeemed code to account instead of xbox live

Discus and support Redeemed code to account instead of xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased xbox live and redeemed code to account instead of xbox live , how can I pay for live from my account .I have tried to call support ballet... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TangledLake9261, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Redeemed code to account instead of xbox live

I purchased xbox live and redeemed code to account instead of xbox live , how can I pay for live from my account .I have tried to call support ballet but can not get through thank u lisa.

:)

TangledLake9261, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Azzin
    Azzin Guest
    Microsoft Points for RB DLC

How to enter pre-paid codes for content, subscriptions, or Microsoft Points

Azzin, Dec 28, 2014
  3. PlexShaw
    PlexShaw Guest
    ACDC Track Pack

This is fortunately not the case for Rock Band DLC on the Xbox 360. :smashin:

However, the code might not work on a non-US account (at the moment), so that could an issue for someone who hasn't created a fake US Xbox Live account (or doesn't want to use that account to redeem the code).

PlexShaw, Dec 28, 2014
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

are you talking about currency codes or membership codes?

currency codes do not work for memberships as stated on the cards

only prepaid memberships or creditcards can be used for subscriptions

ngocphi, Dec 28, 2014
  5. ngocphi Win User

are you talking about currency codes or membership codes?

currency codes do not work for memberships as stated on the cards

only prepaid memberships or creditcards can be used for subscriptions
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Problem with xbox live gold

Hey there NiNjA!

To clarify, are you trying to redeem an Xbox Live Gold code on your Xbox One? Have you possibly tried redeeming the code here on Xbox.com instead of through your console to see if there's a change?
  7. Lucky8410 Win User

Xbox LIVE and “Battleship” Click & Win Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation

I too have received the same thing but instead of a 12 month Live Gold which it states. The code says its for a 1 month Live Gold.

Congratulations! You have been selected as a Grand Prize winner of the Xbox LIVE and “Battleship” Click & Win Sweepstakes sponsored by Microsoft Corporation.

Specifically, you have won the following prize package:

· One (1) 12-month Xbox LIVE Gold membership. The approximate retail value of your prize is $60.

How to Redeem Your Code on Xbox.com:

Go to Xbox.com, sign in to your Xbox LIVE account.

Select My Account from the My Xbox drop-down menu on the top of the page.

Click Redeem Code from the left-hand navigation area.

Enter the 25-character pre-paid code in the space provided and click Redeem to confirm the addition of the complimentary Xbox LIVE Gold membership to your existing Xbox LIVE account.

How to Redeem Your Code From Your Xbox 360 Console:

Press the Xbox 360 Guide button, and then go to the Marketplace area.

Select Redeem Code.

Enter the 25-character pre-paid code.

You will be prompted to confirm the item (game token, points, etc) that you are redeeming. Provide confirmation. Then, download will begin (for a content purchase).

Xbox LIVE Membership Code:
  8. VibroPlex Win User

I can't play online multiplayer

Online play requires you have a paid subscription to Xbox LIVE GOLD. You can buy that by signing in on the console, choosing
    Settings | Account | Xbox LIVE Gold View Purchase Details and providing the information and credit/debit card # it requests,, or if you have an Xbox LIVE code for 1, 3 or 12 months, you can choose
    Settings | Account | Redeem Code instead.
  9. fungkatsuki Win User

I'm having issues in redeeming codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 3 when I bought GOW 4 Ultimate Edition Version.

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that the problem has been resolved! instead of going to your account and then redeem code or redeem your code in xbox live console, you have to go to xbox.com then sign in, go to the game section then in the game section tab,
    there will be a drop list, select redeem code and put it in then it worked. Because going through different sections to redeem a code caused the issue. I didnt needed to change region to make it work. please note by changing region, you will lose your gold
    membership but it will be transferred but could lose gold opportunity.
Thema:

1. Redeemed code to account instead of xbox live - Similar Threads - Redeemed code account

2. How do you redeem a gift code after you redeemed it on the wrong account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you redeem a gift code after you redeemed it on the wrong account?: My son sent me a xbox one gift code and I redeemed it on the wrong account. I redeemed it to his account. He says, he can't resend it once it's been redeemed and says I screwed up. What can I say,...
  3. Redeemed Game Code On My Brother's Microsoft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed Game Code On My Brother's Microsoft Account: I am on Windows 10 and I got a code for a game and when I went to redeem it I didn't realize my brother's account was signed in. Is there any way to transfer my game from his account to mine? I...
  4. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong family member account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft code redeemed on wrong family member account: My wife bought a digital copy of minecraft starts addition for our son. I accidentally added it while in my account. So when he logs in he does not have the packs that came with it or the 700...
  5. Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a code and link my account to a PS4 account but purchase hasn't shown?: Hi, i had a minecoins voucher to redeem. I play minecraft on the ps4. I redeemed via my phone linking my mircosoft account to the ps4. My coins havent shown up in game play? Can you help? Doesnt...
  6. Can a gift card code be redeemed against an account other than my own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can a gift card code be redeemed against an account other than my own?: I have purchased an xBox gift card and have received the code with which to redeem it. Can I give the code to my grandson to redeem against his account? 0fdd33ec-17e0-4e38-a26b-8bbf9950f5e1
  7. Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 code from my Mojang account

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 code from my Mojang account: Hello. So I have had my Mojang account since October 2017 and have been trying to get my free Minecraft Windows 10 Code for about 2 months and the page still says they have run out of codes. Have...
  8. Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer redeem code content to another Microsoft account: Hello Microsoft team. I'd like to preface this discussion with my discontent with my experience to try and talk to someone on the phone but arrived at a bot repeating the same thing over and over...
  9. Redeem code @ wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem code @ wrong account: Dear gamers, I've got 2 accounts: 1 with XBOX Live Gold, 1 without. Now I redeem a game-code (to use with a Live Gold account) with, surprise, the wrong account. Result: the code doesn't work...
  10. Redeemed Code on Wrong Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed Code on Wrong Account: I recently got back into Minecraft with some friends on Xbox - realized that I was able to use Windows 10 edition, as I'd purchased the Java Edition back in the day. I tried to get it and realized...