Redeemed code to an account that doesn't exist

Discus and support Redeemed code to an account that doesn't exist in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I redeemed my assassins creed origins code to my email but missed one letter, so its not on my account. Please help fdaa66a7-cb2a-4f6e-bcd7-7ee55fa45d4e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FlyingPigs25, Jun 11, 2021.

1. FlyingPigs25
    FlyingPigs25 Guest

I redeemed my assassins creed origins code to my email but missed one letter, so its not on my account. Please help

:)

FlyingPigs25, Jun 11, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Live on the 360

You say that your son has this Xbox 360 since 2014. Doesn't that mean that he has an account on that Xbox already? If so, then all that should have happened was to redeem that code on the Xbox 360 while signed into the account he already has. If you
    created a different account to redeem the code onto, then he would lose any game progress and/or purchases he had with the pre-existing account.
  3. DiegoSOBRINO1 Win User

rogue spider knight

when you redeemed the code it would tell you what you are redeeming and then ask you to confirm that you want to redeem it if that happened then you wouldn't have been scammed as it would tell you the code was already redeemed or doesn't exist if
    you were scammed it could take a while for your items to appear though :)
    The problem is that microsoft actually tells me taht my code was valid, but the in-game cosmetics don't appear in my fortnite account.
  4. Lamfolas Win User

Fable 3 physical version

I'm having trouble redeeming a game code for on a platform that doesn't exist anymore. GFWL is dead. I'm looking for solutions to be able to play the game.
  5. Kxber Win User

rogue spider knight

when you redeemed the code it would tell you what you are redeeming and then ask you to confirm that you want to redeem it if that happened then you wouldn't have been scammed as it would tell you the code was already redeemed or doesn't exist if you were
    scammed it could take a while for your items to appear though :)
  6. SteelyPenny1053 Win User

Account Doesn't Exists?

kinda same issue here.

so two years ago i deleted my ms account now two years late got a xbox one and created a new account but now i want my old gamertag back so thinking my old account had been deleted i tried to change my gamertag to my old gamertag but got a message that
    "that gamertag has already been taken" then i searched about that gamertag and found out that my old account hadnt been deleted yet and then when i tried to log in to my old account it said " there is no account by that email address". so i guess that old
    ms account got deleted but not the xbl account as i can still see my old gamertag,acchivement,account description and all.so is there any way to recover that old xbl account or the gamertag now by deleting that old xbl account so that gamertag be available
    to put in my new account?

im searching for a solution too.let me know if u find one.
Thema:

1. Redeemed code to an account that doesn't exist - Similar Threads - Redeemed code account

2. II redeemed a code through my Microsoft account and I can't by any means find it anywhere...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    II redeemed a code through my Microsoft account and I can't by any means find it anywhere...: I redeemed a code through my Microsoft account and I can't by any means find it anywhere on my Xbox. I tried the games & apps sections, the install section. I also tried the store, but it simply...
  3. I redeemed a code on the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code on the wrong account: I just got a Rogue Spider Knight code for Fortnite and redeemed it on the wrong account. I don't want to change the email or delete one and the account I redeemed it on had no Xbox Live account or...
  4. Finding the Code to redeem money spent for Minecraft which went to MS account

in XBoX on Windows
    Finding the Code to redeem money spent for Minecraft which went to MS account: I purchased Minecoins on Windows 10 PC online. This added them to MS account - but I have no code to Redeem this with as required by Minecraft. How can I get this code? Any help would be really...
  5. Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Game Pass code and cannot move Xbox account region.: Hello, I am trying to redeem an Xbox Game Pass ultimate code, and I've tried on both Xbox and PC but I keep getting the following error: Change your Microsoft Store regionThe region in which you...
  6. I've redeemed a code for fifa points but the points haven't been added to my account. Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've redeemed a code for fifa points but the points haven't been added to my account. Can...: I purchased fifa points, redeemed the code but no points are showing on fifa. Can anyone help? 6dccbbbe-14e2-418c-8036-8b4756e937e2
  7. Redeemed digital download code to wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed digital download code to wrong account: Hi can anyone help. I have redeemed a digital code but was logged into my account rather than my sons . This has happened before which Microsoft managed to rectify but this time I am struggling...
  8. Redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 month code but not showing on account

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 month code but not showing on account: Hi I redeemed a code on my account for 3 months ultimate, it shows in my recent purchases but it still shows that my subscription has expired under my account. Please help!...
  9. Redeeming code onto wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming code onto wrong account: Hi, My son has bought and xbox live gold digital code on Amazon. He redeemed the code onto the wrong account by accident. I was wondering if theres any way you can move the voucher from one...
  10. Redeemed a code while two accounts were signed in and the code went to the wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a code while two accounts were signed in and the code went to the wrong account: We recently purchased the "Last Laugh Bundle" from Wal-Mart for my nephew's Fortnite. He was signed into two accounts on his Xbox One and the code was redeemed to the wrong account. The account...