Redeemed Code Xbox Live Code Issues

Discus and support Redeemed Code Xbox Live Code Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, I have just redeemed a code online for Xbox live. It has appeared on my order history but when I go onto my Xbox I still cannot connect to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shieuerz, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Shieuerz
    Shieuerz Guest

Hi all,

I have just redeemed a code online for Xbox live. It has appeared on my order history but when I go onto my Xbox I still cannot connect to xbox live, and my subscriptions tab says I don't have xbox live. Please help.

I have tried contacting xbox support, but the only option is to live chat with an agent. I have been trying to connect for the past hour to no avail.

Thanks.

:)

Shieuerz, Mar 25, 2020
  2. Firmity Win User

Xbox Live's EVOLVE Alpha code

The conclusion I came to with this issue was that people are trying to redeem the code with an a account that has shared membership you must redeem the code on a profile that actually has xbox live
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Cartão xbox live[Xbox live card]

Hello LucasQuaresma1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue redeeming a code for Xbox Live Gold. To troubleshoot this, please visit the following page:

Troubleshoot Redeeming Xbox Gift Codes/Cards

I hope this helps.
  4. Darren Beaumont Win User

Issue redeeming Xbox Live Gold from code

Yes, I'm having similar issues redeeming an xbox live gold code.
  5. HighAngellic Win User

I can’t redeem new 3 month gold code keep saying Give it another try and I have try many times and i

Been having the same issue redeeming a 12 month xbox live code
  6. Drew212 Win User

Error Xbox Live Gold

+1, same issue here, I can't redeem my xbox live codes.
Thema:

1. Redeemed Code Xbox Live Code Issues - Similar Threads - Redeemed Code Live

2. I received a message from Xbox live saying I got a 10$ free code redeem by 12/31/20

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received a message from Xbox live saying I got a 10$ free code redeem by 12/31/20: Im not entirely sure if this is legit or im just stupid and cant figure it out hut if anyone can help me it would be cery much appreciated [img] e7746275-1afe-48ae-a15e-db9501117122
  3. Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming an 3-month XBOX GOLD LIVE code while using XBOX Ultimate Game Pass: I currently have XBOX Ultimate game pass till Feb 2021, I cant see if my XBOX GOLD LIVE is still active, when I bought a code and tried to redeem it, it says the 3 month code will convert to 1...
  4. Xbox live gold redeem code not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold redeem code not working: Im trying to Input a new xbox live 12 months code but it is stating convert to game pass for 4 months. Ive looked on my subscriptions & live is’nt on there says cancelled but game pass is, how do...
  5. I cant redeem my Xbox Live code!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant redeem my Xbox Live code!!!: It seems that whenever I try and redeem my 3 month Xbox Live code directly from Microsoft's Amazon account, It wont work! I paid £17 for it not to work. It seems to be because my Xbox Live is tied...
  6. Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem: I want to keep this brief and straight to the point, so here goes. I recently received an Xbox Live Gold 6 month code that came with the code not revealed. I revealed the code and tried to redeem...
  7. Redeemed Xbox Live code, but its not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed Xbox Live code, but its not working.: I got a problem i recently bought an Xbox Gold live code from gamestop. I redeemed the code, i wanted to play Gears 5 once i went into the online, it redirects me to xbox live memberships. I...
  8. I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem my xbox live card then it sent a code to my email but i cannot find the code in my...: How or where do i find the code c245d0d2-1aee-4a12-bbf8-51f87fdfcac5
  9. Can’t redeem code for Xbox live - saying the code has been redeemed but it’s on anew card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t redeem code for Xbox live - saying the code has been redeemed but it’s on anew card...: My husband has bought an Xbox live 12 months past when we have tried to use it it says the code has already been redeemed what do we do df06c503-b255-46fc-a0e3-6ddece592ebe
  10. I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code: We are disputing via credit card after phoning and being cut off; emailing with no response so many issues This is disgusting service I am home schooling because of covid and this is now...