Redeemed Game Code On My Brother's Microsoft Account

Discus and support Redeemed Game Code On My Brother's Microsoft Account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am on Windows 10 and I got a code for a game and when I went to redeem it I didn't realize my brother's account was signed in. Is there any way to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Silentfox, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Silentfox
    Silentfox Guest

I am on Windows 10 and I got a code for a game and when I went to redeem it I didn't realize my brother's account was signed in. Is there any way to transfer my game from his account to mine? I want to be able to have the game when he leaves for college.

:)

Silentfox, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Redeemed Game Code On My Brother's Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Redeemed Game Code

2. I redeemed a code for Dance Central Spotlight, but it does not appear in my Game Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Dance Central Spotlight, but it does not appear in my Game Library: The code I entered on the redeem code web page was indicated that it was accepted for Dance Central Spotlight. However, this game does not appear in my XBox One game library. Is this game...
  3. Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code: So when you go on game pass perks theres sea of thieves promotion where you can get ori and the will of wisps cosmetics but i redeemed mine but they only gave me 20 digits when you need 25 to...
  4. Purchase an xbol live redeem code but it became a game ultimate pass.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase an xbol live redeem code but it became a game ultimate pass.: I purchase an xbox live for 12 months redeem code but when i apply my code to the xbox live account it became a game ultimte pass for 3 months. Can i get a refund for the xbox live code and cancel...
  5. Redeem/Stack Game Pass Codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeem/Stack Game Pass Codes?: My Partner has accidentally purchased 2 3 month ultimate game pass codes for our Son. Weve redeemed one, but obviously have the second one which isnt currently needed. Do these expire at all? Or...
  6. I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't redeem a game pass ultimate code: every time I try to redeem the code it tells me that it is not possible and that I try later, what I do? c07d616d-2356-4f19-82ff-bf71a5c51017
  7. Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem Xbox Game Pass for PC code from AMD rewards: Hi, I've recently purchased an AMD processor and it came with a code for 3 month of Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription. However, when I click "Activate" button on AMD rewards website, it takes me...
  8. Xbox Game Pass code redeemed for the wrong platform

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass code redeemed for the wrong platform: Hello, I just redeemed an Xbox Game Pass code. I wanted to redeem it in order to use it with Windows 10 but I followed the wrong instructions and it was redeemed to use for Console. Is there a...
  9. I cannot play games that I redeemed with a code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play games that I redeemed with a code.: I am not able to play Battlefield 1 even though I redeemed it with a code. I stopped using my accounts for a few months then I recently purchased a xbox one X, when I downloaded ny profile I...
  10. Can't redeem xbox game pass code

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem xbox game pass code: I bought an xbox one controller and in the box it had a 14 day free trial code for game pass. But I do not know how to redeem it. I tried "redeem a gift card code" but that didn't work. I'm on...