Redeemed Game Disappeared From Que

Discus and support Redeemed Game Disappeared From Que in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I used the redeem code to download Sunset Boulevard on XBox One. The code was successful and added to the My Games download que. Checking later the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zander08afc, Dec 26, 2014.

1. zander08afc
    zander08afc Guest

I used the redeem code to download Sunset Boulevard on XBox One. The code was successful and added to the My Games download que. Checking later the game was no longer in the que and wasn't downloaded. I tried to use the code again but it said it had already
    been redeemed. Any advice on what to do?

:)

zander08afc, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Will944
    Will944 Guest
    Code for Warthog Gone

I received the code, entered it and it added it to the que.. the game started and nothing, the warthog also disappeared from the que....

Also did not receive the Loyalty cars from tiers 1 to 9...

GT Wills944

Will944, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Halo 4 specializations arn't appearing

I have the same problem. After the 30mb update the specializations disappeared. The code was redeemed on my account. The code worked fine. The only thing that happened was the 30mb update then they disappeared.

The Flockster, Dec 26, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hey there, on the card with the code, scrape away more of that grey area and there should be a second code. Redeem that one and the game should start downloading. It sounds like the first code was for some in-game DLC.

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Dec 26, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Hey there, on the card with the code, scrape away more of that grey area and there should be a second code. Redeem that one and the game should start downloading. It sounds like the first code was for some in-game DLC.

Let us know how you get on.
  6. Mister Rush Win User

Halo 4 Pre-order and limited edition armor, loadouts, and Specs. disappearing

Hi DragonKnight033,

ngocphi is correct. Some game content will be locked to the specific account that redeemed a code or unlocked the content. If you are seeing these items disappear for that account, try redownloading them again from your download history. That should help
    with any disappearing items for the account they are tied to.
  7. sandy the hippy Win User

Game download/update que disappearing

I'm on insider(beta ring) and running an x.

I dont have that issue.

If you feel you have a bug and are not an insider, it may be useful to install the insider app anyways, which will give.you a.Report a Bug button...
  8. Widget1979 Win User

**UPDATED** One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

It's still there on my page. It disappeared from my daughters page for a while but eventually came back. Maybe redeem it from the app on the xbox itself if you're not already doing so.
  9. JonathanGama Win User

Qau tum break code

Hello, i got my code in my xbox messaging app and was going to redeem it last week but the message with the codes seem to have disappeared. i can't find the message with the code to redeem the game.
Thema:

1. Redeemed Game Disappeared From Que - Similar Threads - Redeemed Game Disappeared

2. Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate: In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I redeemed the perk on the Xbox, but it also...
  3. Games that I own from redeem codes no longer in my owned games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games that I own from redeem codes no longer in my owned games.: Look I know the subject title is wonk, but hear me out cause I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what happened here. Back in 2014 I bought an Xbox One bundled with Assassin's Creed Unity and...
  4. Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bought in store (code redeem) shown in MS Profile but not XBox Profile / cannot go...: Hello, I hope I can get some help here, after desperately trying to find help on support pages. I bought Gears 5 (redeemed a code). It runs fine but I cannot go online. The game always runs in...
  5. got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game: I tried to redeem project CARS 2 since it's now free with gold and I got billed 70 EUR instead! I need a refund asap 95180b07-2a34-4ddd-9ced-fe74b06de62d
  6. Não consigo resgatar um jogo ganho na Xbox Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem a game won...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo resgatar um jogo ganho na Xbox Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem a game won...: Olá pessoal boa tarde, Recentemente fiz a assinatura da Xbox Live Gold e ganhei três jogos. Quando fui resgatar os jogos, não tinha espaço suficiente, então cancelei o download e fui ver os...
  7. I redeemed a code for Dance Central Spotlight, but it does not appear in my Game Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for Dance Central Spotlight, but it does not appear in my Game Library: The code I entered on the redeem code web page was indicated that it was accepted for Dance Central Spotlight. However, this game does not appear in my XBox One game library. Is this game...
  8. Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves ori and the will of the wisps game pass redeem code: So when you go on game pass perks theres sea of thieves promotion where you can get ori and the will of wisps cosmetics but i redeemed mine but they only gave me 20 digits when you need 25 to...
  9. Game Key einlösen funktioniert nicht.[Translation-Redeeming Game Key does not work.]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Key einlösen funktioniert nicht.[Translation-Redeeming Game Key does not work.]: Moin, mein Ultimate Pass läuft ab und ich wollte verlängern. Ich gebe den Code dafür ein, er erkennt auch den Key. Im letzten Schritt dann kommt aber seit Stunden dann: Versuchen Sie es noch...
  10. I cannot redeem the results of players who are members of the Xbox game pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot redeem the results of players who are members of the Xbox game pass Ultimate: I activated my 1 month Xbox game pass Ultimate card, but I can't redeem Perks for this special privileges and I'm sure I'm logged into the account that has the Xbox game pass Ultimate clearly...